Top 10 first round QB's of the past 10 years

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    How the hell Luck above Cam? Where is his super bowl appearence ? Where is his MVP? gtfoh

You really think they went to the superbowl because of cam alone? Stop that pro black ? bruh it's annoying
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew ? Luck?!?!?! You got to be ? me bro.

I won't even mention Cam and his 2 good seasons his entire career. There's a racial bias here for his mediocracy.

But Luck?!?!?! FOH!

Only person, on that list, that should be above Matt is wacko Flacco because of his ring.

That's it, all bs aside

? you tripping I know you a falcon fan but really compare luck first 3 seasons to the other qb's on the list and see where they stand

His 55 picks in 55 games voids his 1st 3 seasons. That list isnt too impressive but none of them do that.

If you really think all 55 ints was his fault you tripping....he went deeper in the playoffs in first 3 seasons plus he does more than those other qb's with no running game

Fair enough
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    USA today put together this list. What do you think?

10. Teddy Bridgewater
    9. Marcus Mariota
    8. Jameis Winston
    7. Ryan Tannehill
    6. Sam Bradford
    5. Joe Flacco
    4. Matthew Stafford
    3. Matt Ryan
    2. Cam Newton
    1. Andrew Luck

Luck is so overrated that eventually the pushback he's getting right now is gonna make him underrated. He's been hit or miss every time I've watched, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he's been largely carrying bums.

The top 3 can be rearranged based on whoever you root for, and however you place them and you'd have a pretty decent argument for any of them at one.

One good playoff run aside Flacco=Tannehill with a good defense. Get him tf out the top 5. Bradford should be dead last. Move Winston and Mariota to 4 and 5 and drop the rest down.

1a Ryan
    1b Luck
    1c Cam
    4. Mariota
    5. Jameis
    6. Stafford
    7. Flacco
    8. Tannehill
    9. Bridge water
    10. Bradford
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cam won the MVP with Ted Ginn as his best receiver y'all looking at the season like an anomaly and think he's going to divert back to when he was a young qb I'm seeing it as him reaching his ultimate prime, Ryan is the better passer hell most of those qb's are better passers but let's not disregard what he does on foot as well, there were a lot of things to point to as to why the Panthers came out flat after a superbowl appearance but I'm not going to make excuses for him I just believe he's a better qb than what we saw last year, but if Ryan is going to be an MVP candidate from here on out then it's him I just want to see if he diverts back to just being an ok quarterback
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Before last season nobody is even putting Ryan above Flacco
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cam won the MVP with Ted Ginn as his best receiver y'all looking at the season like an anomaly and think he's going to divert back to when he was a young qb I'm seeing it as him reaching his ultimate prime, Ryan is the better passer hell most of those qb's are better passers but let's not disregard what he does on foot as well, there were a lot of things to point to as to why the Panthers came out flat after a superbowl appearance but I'm not going to make excuses for him I just believe he's a better qb than what we saw last year, but if Ryan is going to be an MVP candidate from here on out then it's him I just want to see if he diverts back to just being an ok quarterback

When it comes to judging Cam ? like that doesn't matter is what I've seeing
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It doesnt matter because they had Greg Olsen. Lets not sit here and act like he had nobody to pass to. Their running game dominated the trenches. Cam had talent in his offense.

The blueprint for Cam is out there. Punch him in the mouth, watch him pout like a lil ? and quit.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Not sure why, he never really had the personnel these other qb's had, last year he lost Oher in week 3 then they had to scramble the tackle position around for the rest of the year he was playing behind one of the worst lines, one thing I don't like about Cam is that defeated persona he displays sometimes, not diving for that football will always stand out
  • D. Morgan
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It doesnt matter because they had Greg Olsen. Lets not sit here and act like he had nobody to pass to. Their running game dominated the trenches. Cam had talent in his offense.

The blueprint for Cam is out there. Punch him in the mouth, watch him pout like a lil ? and quit.

Thats a got damn lie

Panthers offensive talent
    Cam
    Olsen
    The end

Benjamin was coming off an injury so we'll see what he can do this season. Panthers were not a really talented offensive team.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Not sure why, he never really had the personnel these other qb's had, last year he lost Oher in week 3 then they had to scramble the tackle position around for the rest of the year he was playing behind one of the worst lines, one thing I don't like about Cam is that defeated persona he displays sometimes, not diving for that football will always stand out

IMO most teams if they have a good running QB don't provide them with the same amount of talented skill players or good to great o-lines that they do with so called pocket passers.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Jonathan Stewart is a pro bowl rb for the Panthers

Stop it
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Stop it

Pro bowl doesn't equal dominate.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I didnt say he was dominant. I said they had a dominant rushing game.

You said Olsen and Cam is the only talent on the team. I mention their pro bowl rb. That's talent. I didnt even mention their pro bowl FB and Williams. They were successful bcuz their running game.

You're killing your arguement
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You said Olsen and Cam is the only talent on the team. I mention their pro bowl rb. That's talent. I didnt even mention their pro bowl FB and Williams. They were successful bcuz their running game.

Offensively Cam and Olsen are the main talents on that team. The only 2 people on offense a team would game plan for.

Carolina rushing game was top 10 and I give the credit its due but I still wouldn't call it dominate.

What the cowboys was doing running the ball is what I would call dominate.

• numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Lol

Carolina runs a read-option offense. Olsen isnt wide open half the game without a dominant rushing attack. A part of the reason why they fell off last season is bcuz Stewart got hurt. They improved when he came back. He's just as important to Carolina as Olsen.

This is hilarious
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Atlanta's running game>>>Carolinas
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Lol

Carolina runs a read-option offense. Olsen isnt wide open half the game without a dominant rushing attack. A part of the reason why they fell off last season is bcuz Stewart got hurt. They improved when he came back. He's just as important to Carolina as Olsen.

This is hilarious

Thats ? .

Stewart important OK I can agree with but just important as Olsen is flat out ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    Options

Now, of course....Alex Mack wasnt here 2 years ago and Tevon Coleman stopped fumbling like he did 2 years ago in his rookie season.

The year Carolina went to the Super Bowl though, Carolina's was better & it's not even close.
    Lol

This is hilarious

Thats ? .

Your arguement is dead. It's only 2 talented players on the Panthers' offense according to you. A pro bowl rb, in a read-option offense, is just ok to you.

This is dead
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Now, of course....Alex Mack wasnt here 2 years ago and Tevon Coleman stopped fumbling like he did 2 years ago in his rookie season.

The year Carolina went to the Super Bowl though, Carolina's was better & it's not even close.
    Lol

This is hilarious

Thats ? .

Your arguement is dead. It's only 2 talented players on the Panthers' offense according to you. A pro bowl rb, in a read-option offense, is just ok to you.

This is dead

Only because you're adding Cam into the equation
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop it
    Stewart doesn't stay healthy, and hasn't played a full season since '08. Cam is/was the run game.

• numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Mane, he missed 3 games. You acting like he was out for the season.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew ? Luck?!?!?! You got to be ? me bro.

I won't even mention Cam and his 2 good seasons his entire career. There's a racial bias here for his mediocracy.

But Luck?!?!?! FOH!

Only person, on that list, that should be above Matt is wacko Flacco because of his ring.

That's it, all bs aside

bruh that ring doesn't even put Flacco ahead of Ryan for me. If i had to pick one i'm taking Ryan

Cam hasn't even had 2 good seasons...only 1 1/2
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell Luck above Cam? Where is his super bowl appearence ? Where is his MVP? gtfoh

You really think they went to the superbowl because of cam alone? Stop that pro black ? bruh it's annoying

Cry me a river... luck over hyped and is a turnover machine. Gets all the credit and none of the blame. Yet u shittin on cam hell yeah cam was the reason. He won MVP throwing to a tight end and ginn.... Indy gave luck all those offensive weapons even drafted his college tight end ...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cry me a river... luck over hyped and is a turnover machine. Gets all the credit and none of the blame. Yet u shittin on cam hell yeah cam was the reason. He won MVP throwing to a tight end and ginn.... Indy gave luck all those offensive weapons even drafted his college tight end ...

Gave luck what weapons? Lol aside for hilton who else been playing like that? No good offensive line no running game....you talk about him being a turnover machine what about that damn eli manning explain why the hell he throw a pick damn near every game
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Offensively Cam and Olsen are the main talents on that team. The only 2 people on offense a team would game plan for.

Carolina rushing game was top 10 and I give the credit its due but I still wouldn't call it dominate.

What the cowboys was doing running the ball is what I would call dominate.

Reading this over and over just irritates me so I'm gonna call you out, reread that ? over again and see how silly it sounds.

It's "dominant"