Top 10 first round QB's of the past 10 years

13»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luck overrated AF.

I'm starting to hate that cac like I did Peyton in the early 2000's, when the media was all on his nuts and he hadn't done jack ? .

I actually don't hate Luck, but it was absolutely disgusting how the media was on Peyton's nuts (especially early on like you stated)!!
  • MallyG
    It doesnt matter because they had Greg Olsen. Lets not sit here and act like he had nobody to pass to. Their running game dominated the trenches. Cam had talent in his offense.

The blueprint for Cam is out there. Punch him in the mouth, watch him pout like a lil ? and quit.

Not necessarily, that's pretty much any QB who gets hit A LOT due to having a trash line (a la Luck, although he doesn't quit, he breaks down).

The blueprint for Cam is to stop the running game (him and the RB's). Force him to throw over and over and over. When/If the running game is going for Carolina, it's very difficult to stop that offense due to it's unpredictability.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    How the hell Luck above Cam? Where is his super bowl appearence ? Where is his MVP? gtfoh

You really think they went to the superbowl because of cam alone? Stop that pro black ? bruh it's annoying

Cry me a river... luck over hyped and is a turnover machine. Gets all the credit and none of the blame. Yet u shittin on cam hell yeah cam was the reason. He won MVP throwing to a tight end and ginn.... Indy gave luck all those offensive weapons even drafted his college tight end ...

Gave luck what weapons? Lol aside for hilton who else been playing like that? No good offensive line no running game....you talk about him being a turnover machine what about that damn eli manning explain why the hell he throw a pick damn near every game

I criticize my qb... he a walking turnover... when we had the 3 headed rb monster and plax he was at his best not this shotgun audible eli. U won't ever criticize luck
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the hell Luck above Cam? Where is his super bowl appearence ? Where is his MVP? gtfoh

You really think they went to the superbowl because of cam alone? Stop that pro black ? bruh it's annoying

Cry me a river... luck over hyped and is a turnover machine. Gets all the credit and none of the blame. Yet u shittin on cam hell yeah cam was the reason. He won MVP throwing to a tight end and ginn.... Indy gave luck all those offensive weapons even drafted his college tight end ...

Gave luck what weapons? Lol aside for hilton who else been playing like that? No good offensive line no running game....you talk about him being a turnover machine what about that damn eli manning explain why the hell he throw a pick damn near every game

I criticize my qb... he a walking turnover... when we had the 3 headed rb monster and plax he was at his best not this shotgun audible eli. U won't ever criticize luck

I been criticized luck for his bad reads and not running for a first down when he had space and you basing it off of race but keep it real cam has not been consistent since he been in the league that's a fact
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of everybody on that list Stafford is the only one with 5,000 yards in a season.

I'd put Flacco at # 1 because he won a Super Bowl

I'd put Stafford at #2 based on his 5,000 yard season
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Out of everybody on that list Stafford is the only one with 5,000 yards in a season.

I'd put Flacco at # 1 because he won a Super Bowl

I'd put Stafford at #2 based on his 5,000 yard season

I'm a lions fan and I would even call ? on this...

Posting about the NFL is not for you
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    It doesnt matter because they had Greg Olsen. Lets not sit here and act like he had nobody to pass to. Their running game dominated the trenches. Cam had talent in his offense.

The blueprint for Cam is out there. Punch him in the mouth, watch him pout like a lil ? and quit.

Not necessarily, that's pretty much any QB who gets hit A LOT due to having a trash line (a la Luck, although he doesn't quit, he breaks down).

The blueprint for Cam is to stop the running game (him and the RB's). Force him to throw over and over and over. When/If the running game is going for Carolina, it's very difficult to stop that offense due to it's unpredictability.

The bolded is one of the most disrespectful things you can say about a QB IMO. It's true with Cam too.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall disrespecting Cam.... How many other mvps and guys who lead they team toa super bowl with a te being his main weapon gets disrespected and have qbs who havent accomplished what he did pushed over? until any of those guys take a team to the super bowl they have no argument.... Matt Ryan just did so he can be argued ....
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    ? Cam

Dont downgrade Olsen's contributions. He was eating that season.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    That ? didnt beat everybody but Atlanta and Denver by himself.
  • MallyG
    yall disrespecting Cam.... How many other mvps and guys who lead they team toa super bowl with a te being his main weapon gets disrespected and have qbs who havent accomplished what he did pushed over? until any of those guys take a team to the super bowl they have no argument.... Matt Ryan just did so he can be argued ....

Bro, Cam is that ? , I ain't denying that. He just has to become a lot more consistent w/ his accuracy. His mechanics have gotten better over the years, but his footwork is still suspect! Nikka be sailin' ? to the friendly skies way to often.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is Bradford ranked above anybody else on that list?

To be fair, Bradford has played behind terrible o-lines or a terrible coach (chip Kelly) his whole career.

Hurt my heart to see T Bridgewater up there knowing he could be higher if he didn't hurt his knee. He didn't deserve that.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    How is Bradford ranked above anybody else on that list?

To be fair, Bradford has played behind terrible o-lines or a terrible coach (chip Kelly) his whole career.

Hurt my heart to see T Bridgewater up there knowing he could be higher if he didn't hurt his knee. He didn't deserve that.

Teddy wouldn't be higher if healthy. I never got what people saw in him. I thought he was probably a little below average
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    RGIII fell off so hard. Damn.

• numbaz...80's baby
    edited May 2017
    He's too injury prone. At 1st we thought it was the system. Then we ? on the team for sitting him. Turns out, they really knew that he was just injury prone and didnt want to pay him more. Then we thought a new team and a black coach might be what he needed.

Nah, it was none of that. The ? just soft ass baby ? .

"Corn ball brotha" (dude should've got his job back).