Haven't played COD since....

Black ops 1

I bet that was 5 games ago..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Ill pass. Aint played a call of duty game since black ops 3. Id rather play battlefield

So you're saying you just didn't play Infinite Warfare? Lol!

Yup my brother got it. He Tried it. I Wasnt pleased with what i saw enough to buy my own copy
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so basically...this is COD: World At War all over again...
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hype for this one. CoD has finally revived itself I think w this one...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man this ? look trash
  • VIBE
    Options
    looks, and seems like to play, like the older versions..

Mw, MW2, WaW, Blops..

? is what fans wanted

what makes it trash?
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    This will be the first Call Of Duty I Buy since Black Ops 2

the action looks fast paced

The maps looks good

I don't see any op weapons or perks....

I want this
  • VIBE
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The maps looks good

I want this

How they force supply drops on us tho?
  • AP21
    Options
    well, for starters, titanfall, imo, ? on everything COD has done in the past 4 years or so, but too many people are sheep to COD and dont give TF an honest try

COD has ripped stuff from TF, and people will play that, but wont play the game that was copied

also, i've been introduced to a BUNCH of better games of different genres so the appeal of COD has been lost on me dating back to BLOPS2. There is no originality with the series anymore imo. Ok, they went back to WW2. Its a day late and dollar short for me.

At this point, if you are still paying full price for COD, then you are part of the problem as they have no incentive to make better games. Ever since the dudes left and made Respawn, it shows. COD is hypebeast status now at this point
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day cop.

Been back on BO3 lately since they dropped Zombies Chronicles...? sooo good.

And multiplayer seems faster than I remember. I was surprised at how active it still is. Nuff peoples still play BO3
  • AP21
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    Options

The maps looks good

I want this

How they force supply drops on us tho?

They put a gun to your head and make you buy it?
  • themadlionsfan
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    well, for starters, titanfall, imo, ? on everything COD has done in the past 4 years or so, but too many people are sheep to COD and dont give TF an honest try

COD has ripped stuff from TF, and people will play that, but wont play the game that was copied

also, i've been introduced to a BUNCH of better games of different genres so the appeal of COD has been lost on me dating back to BLOPS2. There is no originality with the series anymore imo. Ok, they went back to WW2. Its a day late and dollar short for me.

At this point, if you are still paying full price for COD, then you are part of the problem as they have no incentive to make better games. Ever since the dudes left and made Respawn, it shows. COD is hypebeast status now at this point

@ the bolded

Fans have ? on Activision and COD for The futuristic sci-fi ? ....Infinite Warfare was dislike bombed on YouTube with over 3 million dislikes....people are interested in this game because it is going back to the roots
    ...nothing that even slightly resembles Titanfall is in WW2....also....the online numbers for COD have been going down since the release of COD Ghosts....and that was probably four years ago....so to say that people are sheep because they interested in thia game isnt really accurate...this is the first COD game the community has been excited about since Black Ops 2....It will be the first COD I have plaYED since Black Ops 2
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

@ the bolded

Fans have ? on Activision and COD for The futuristic sci-fi ? ....Infinite Warfare was dislike bombed on YouTube with over 3 million dislikes....people are interested in this game because it is going back to the roots
    ...nothing that even slightly resembles Titanfall is in WW2....also....the online numbers for COD have been going down since the release of COD Ghosts....and that was probably four years ago....so to say that people are sheep because they interested in thia game isnt really accurate...this is the first COD game the community has been excited about since Black Ops 2....It will be the first COD I have plaYED since Black Ops 2

i wasnt comparing WW2 to titanfall, but just speaking on the COD franchise as a whole

but c'mon brah, nobody playing this for historical accuracies
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like world at war and that was the best cod
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ill pass this year on war games. Need a pause.
    Ill focus more on fighting games.
  • DNB1
    Options
  • VIBE
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • DNB1
    Options
    Did you just post the same video???
  • VIBE
    Options
    I posted the official..

The one you posted was ? and said army of the dead at the end..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May be the first cod I buy since black ops