Call of Duty: World War 2

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hear it's bc of that lobby ? they have.

the actual lobby, that looks like some battlefield 1 ? ? or the barracks part before you get in a game?

where everyone is running around and opening crates and ? ..
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

the actual lobby, that looks like some battlefield 1 ? ? or the barracks part before you get in a game?

Lol....I seen that ? one time...get rid of the headquarters ? and bring back theater mode..
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol....I seen that ? one time...get rid of the headquarters ? and bring back theater mode..

They to busy trying to immulate instead of innovating. This has been their biggest downfall, they were once leaders and trendsetters and then started to borrow from games that were trying to catch them titanfall, battlefield and destiny. Now they have borrowed so much from these games that there is no longer any seperation, instead of being leaders they are now on the same level as the aforementioned games.

Battlefield and Titanfall devs must be smiling because their industry leader has copied them so much that Cod has closed the gap themselves smh.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this game good or not?
  • VIBE
    It's just back to the basics, boots on the ground, classic play..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this game good or not?

When you're able to get in a game ? yeah its fun and the shotgun is king!
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game fun as ? . Usually battlefield is better but

Codww2>>>>>>battlefield 1
  • The Recipe
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    This game fun as ? . Usually battlefield is better but

Codww2>>>>>>battlefield 1

bf1 didnt have the staying power. I usually play a bf title for 2 to 3 years. I played bf1 for 2 to 3 months.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just completed the campaign. Great fun. But there was times I wish I could have punched Pierson...he ? me off.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I’m actually playing campaign and it going straight to multiplayer

The cut scene graphics look almost real
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is this game worth it or no?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

They to busy trying to immulate instead of innovating. This has been their biggest downfall, they were once leaders and trendsetters and then started to borrow from games that were trying to catch them titanfall, battlefield and destiny. Now they have borrowed so much from these games that there is no longer any seperation, instead of being leaders they are now on the same level as the aforementioned games.

Battlefield and Titanfall devs must be smiling because their industry leader has copied them so much that Cod has closed the gap themselves smh.

emulate
  • VIBE
    How's the zombie mode?
  • DNB1
    How's the zombie mode?

Yea it’s pretty good, scary! There’s a casual and main easter egg and they have made it easier to learn the casual with on screen help.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    How's the zombie mode?

Yea it’s pretty good, scary! There’s a casual and main easter egg and they have made it easier to learn the casual with on screen help.

Really? I only played the prologue but thats dope.
  • VIBE
    Is it a straight up mission all the time? is there classic just survive and turn the power on?
  • The Recipe
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

emulate

I
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

emulate

one error in a titangraph aint bad.
  • The Recipe
    I like what they did with zombies but wasnt feeling mp especially the streaks, they trash.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun game but damn this ? wanna make me play BF1
  • VIBE
    edited November 2017
  • DNB1
    All I do is play War mode. Try to win the ? single handedly...lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to cop this
  • VIBE
    DNB1 wrote: »
    All I do is play War mode. Try to win the ? single handedly...lol

I get frustrated as ? watching my team just take ? in corners. Move ? . Build. Place bombs. Push. Throw grenades. Cover fire.

Nah.

? in a corner. FOH.
  • VIBE
    CoD points aren't earned but bought, right?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭