Latest Lawsuit Alleges Black Female Faux News Employees Forced to Arm Wrestle for Entertainment...

2»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond you being a ? ? off GP for working at fauxnews, why would you even go through with that if it was presented to you. Like what typa spineless person goes through with that in 2017.

@atribecalledgabi That's what I was thinking... it's one thing to be offended at the request, but if you follow through and participate, you deserve that humiliation

Kat wrote: »
    I Don't understand why black ppl would want to work for Fox News anyway. It's like they saying yeah we know you guys are racist but I'm cool with it I still want the job here I can imagine what the interview process is like and what they make black ppl do to get a job there. Don't get me wrong all white ppl are under cover racist but when a company is up front with their racism and don't try to hide it then as a African American I have to question your judgement to me it's like you will do anything or take anything just to fit in or be accepted. I'm not blaming them for what happened to them but then again I am I get trying to change the culture but working there is not going to help Fox News always have been racist and forever will be.

All white people are not undercover racists, but otherwise, cosign.

That goes for women who choose to work for Fox News as well.

@Kat it must be hard to be a woke white woman. We know that you know and understand the struggle but you still the enemy lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Sean Hannity is next
    Hannity we coming for you ? ! - Booker T voice
    U9_x4M.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kat it must be hard to be a woke white woman.

We know that you know and understand the struggle but you still the enemy

qeow52yw0v26.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    and they did it?

i think the word "forced" might be being used a little casually here.

Exactly what I was thinking.

They weren't forced to do ? .

They CHOSE to do that ? to keep a job.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Beyond you being a ? ? off GP for working at fauxnews, why would you even go through with that if it was presented to you. Like what typa spineless person goes through with that in 2017.

@atribecalledgabi That's what I was thinking... it's one thing to be offended at the request, but if you follow through and participate, you deserve that humiliation

I Don't understand why black ppl would want to work for Fox News anyway. It's like they saying yeah we know you guys are racist but I'm cool with it I still want the job here I can imagine what the interview process is like and what they make black ppl do to get a job there. Don't get me wrong all white ppl are under cover racist but when a company is up front with their racism and don't try to hide it then as a African American I have to question your judgement to me it's like you will do anything or take anything just to fit in or be accepted. I'm not blaming them for what happened to them but then again I am I get trying to change the culture but working there is not going to help Fox News always have been racist and forever will be.

@Kat it must be hard to be a woke white woman. We know that you know and understand the struggle but you still the enemy lol

The bold is
    339966-19.jpg?v=b&1485136047
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma need y'all to remove my name from your posts.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame them for letting this happen to them. Ain't no way these cacs at my job could have me performing for them.

If you a journalist you have way more options than me. No excuses for this ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    count remy wrote: »
    fox execs be like:

giphy.gif

Literally the first thing that came to mind

Forced... but Sean Hannity

firefly.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish a ? would ask me to arm wrestle.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? at Faux be like this when they see the black new hires come through the door.....

get-out-phim-kinh-di-99-rotten-tomatoes-co-gi-hot-14906745441981.jpg
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "forced" part is problematic. They are going to have a hard time selling that to a jury. Fox News is throwing money up in the air nowadays but somehow I doubt they will just settle this one to make it go away. Hopefully they have something stronger to go with, like some video or something. That place must have cameras everywhere and everyone has a phone.