Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options
1838485868789»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    im ? that Reinas death was spoiled like that. hope its not spoiled this season.

What u mean? She dead mane
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn rewatched season 1. SMH. Rolla's death was so ? up. Dude was loyal. Ghost raised him on the streets and then three shots over some "he say she say ? ". Damn Shame

came we PLEASE stop with the rolla death. that ? was just part of game. smmfh. ? ? me off with rolla was an intrical part. ? rolla. we gettin nine inches of snow lookin muthafucka.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Damn rewatched season 1. SMH. Rolla's death was so ? up. Dude was loyal. Ghost raised him on the streets and then three shots over some "he say she say ? ". Damn Shame

came we PLEASE stop with the rolla death. that ? was just part of game. smmfh. ? ? me off with rolla was an intrical part. ? rolla. we gettin nine inches of snow lookin muthafucka.

tenor.gif
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cats really had Rolla in high regard, i personally liked his Q-dog more !
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Plus Ghost didn't ? Rolla over some "he said, she said". Kanan set it up to make it look like Rolla was the hittin all there runners.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that hall is watching
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pink Shoes was fine as hell too. Sucks she had to go. My crazy ass wouldve kept her around