So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good for him, once you get your shine you drop that raggedy ol ? you came up with
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Is this concept difficult to grasp?

Nobody is trying keep yall frim white women

Why cause u want all of em to yourself
    gns wrote: »
    Cooper wrote: »
    Find a post where i said dont date interracial
    Well my next question is do u consider yourself pro black?
    Because the very thing u say looks silly could be u in the future
    Matter o fact it could be u now. U telling me u dating beckys and type all this semi militant ? ? on the ic all day, silly ? ?!

? i aint told you ? . ? is you?

You know who I am ? .

@ghostdog u only get half a bar
    Go suck yuh modda
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    You cant be pro black and not invest in and protect the black family.

Point blank period.

You can do the civil rights and all that, you can do the protesting and all that. You can have a problem with white supremacy yada yada.But dont call yourself pro black if you cant see that having anything outside of a black partner is detrimental to the black future.

@blacktux you can most definetly be pro black invest in and protect the black family and be successful and see you and yours through as did Dr. King for instance. a man who is very much undercredited by white supremacy 'til this very day because I believe he deserves much more from all who have witnessed and I mean ALL! people from all over the world but unfortunately this is not the case. yet still we see today the fruits of his hard work in all aspects.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

we know how DR. Martin Luther King Jr's life was pretty much with his wife and children....
    Now what if? and of course it wasn't the case here, but what if King would have left his wife Mrs. Coretta Scott king,
    for what so ever personal reasons they had in their conjugal lives?
    if he would have achieved anyways as he did.

Would his decision to part ways with his wife change his posture? Why?

this is just a scenario a question, constructive argument.

don't you know the IC frowns upon scenarios... they only go by the assumed facts

Not scenarios...just your scenarios where you make up facts
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    What I said: pro blacks who date whites are perceived a certain way.

What GNS heard: dont date or be attracted to anyone non black

Sion can understand this argument. He disagrees but argues the point I made.

Gns cant understand or comprehend the topic and discussion in this thread and cant make a logical argument
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I said: pro blacks who date white are perceived a certain way.

What GNS heard: dont date or be attracted to anyone nim black

Gns cant understand or comprehend the topic and discussion in this thread and cant make a logical argument

That's basically everyone on this site whenever their is a topic they feel connected to in some way.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options

Point blank period.

You can do the civil rights and all that, you can do the protesting and all that. You can have a problem with white supremacy yada yada.But dont call yourself pro black if you cant see that having anything outside of a black partner is detrimental to the black future.

@blacktux you can most definetly be pro black invest in and protect the black family and be successful and see you and yours through as did Dr. King for instance. a man who is very much undercredited by white supremacy 'til this very day because I believe he deserves much more from all who have witnessed and I mean ALL! people from all over the world but unfortunately this is not the case. yet still we see today the fruits of his hard work in all aspects.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

we know how DR. Martin Luther King Jr's life was pretty much with his wife and children....
    Now what if? and of course it wasn't the case here, but what if King would have left his wife Mrs. Coretta Scott king,

don't you know the IC frowns upon scenarios... they only go by the assumed facts

I hear you
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Again you gotta practice what you preach or you just talking ? ....

Jessie Williams was talking ? ....I'm not outraged just more of a dismissal....like "dis ? ".....

Consistency is missing these days....

True...but are they dating though.

Mya Angelo dated and procreated with white men though
    I had no idea, damn

3e199de4f51502acbd858b4caf403ab7.jpg

What ?!!!
    AMAZING PRO BLACK AMERICANS.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always easier to talk than act.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Point blank period.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

Not scenarios...just your scenarios where you make up facts

we gonna fight ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man I don't care bout none of the ? yall talking bout...just read that his wife really held him down and paid all his bills while he was struggling.....to do her like that....that ? ? up

so are you obligated to stay if things get bad?

I see what your saying....but does that mean you can't leave?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Again you gotta practice what you preach or you just talking ? ....

Jessie Williams was talking ? ....I'm not outraged just more of a dismissal....like "dis ? ".....

Consistency is missing these days....

True...but are they dating though.

Mya Angelo dated and procreated with white men though

SMH I genuinely did not know this

that fact makes me look at her differently now :(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man I don't care bout none of the ? yall talking bout...just read that his wife really held him down and paid all his bills while he was struggling.....to do her like that....that ? ? up

? she just gave an interview saying she was blindsided by his divorce filing...so obviously only one person felt things was bad...2) ur not obligated to do ? but come on fam ? kept the lights on while he was losing out on auditions....he gotta pay that back
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? she just gave an interview saying she was blindsided by his divorce filing...so obviously only one person felt things was bad...2) ur not obligated to do ? but come on fam ? kept the lights on while he was losing out on auditions....he gotta pay that back

so what @ the bolded? most people leave relationships cuz one person ain't happy

and let's be real, if shorty initiated the divorce mofos wouldn't be surprised at a female wanting to move on

women initiate divorces in majority of cases......and let's not act like the average woman is just gon be willing to accept responsibility for her role in a failing relationship........many chicks front like they are surprised when they lose a ? when they knew for a long time they weren't doing proper on the job to keep their man

plus as far as obligations go, nothing is saying he wouldn't get fleeced in a divorce so I'm not sure why u worried about her post-marriage compensation........most chicks in her position do well even with a mediocre attorney
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Dude isn't even divorced yet. The fact of the matter is after the speech he dropped on BET talking about doing better for black women, being publicly seen with a white woman (or any woman) before the divorce from the mother of his children is final is tacky. It's disrespectful, and he shouldn't be at all surprised by the backlash.

U a queen
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bruh....

so when things get bad ...must both people know?

people can be told they reacting some kinda way an not acknowledge it. but does that mean it wasn't a problem cause they don't agree?

she can have known but refuse to admit to being the problem.

not everyone is a vocal drag out fighter to prove they are being treated wrong.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let this white boy cook.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    All that being said, not na one of y'all in here would tell a hot ass Latina, white, Asian, Arab, mixed , etc. chick who's trying to ? , "nawl, I can't do that; you aren't black."

I have denied ? before.

You aint got to front for us.

Never front for ya'll. ? ain't that important only thing that is important is the search for immortality, space flight into other galaxies, new anime, learning ninja skills and snorkeling.

Lmfaooo

Napoleon Dynamite ass ?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_lonsqcqgd81qb5tia.gif~c200

You think she ain't been paid back and then some wit them Grey's check he been collecting for like 7-8 years now.

FOH

• gns
    Options
    What I said: pro blacks who date whites are perceived a certain way.

What GNS heard: dont date or be attracted to anyone non black

Logical argument?
    You proved yourself a hypocrite. I aint had to do anything.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP
    @sion i just clicked on one of your links u posted and scrolled down....
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8547257#Comment_8547257

Now isnt this ? , cooper :
    25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Coopper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

? even got mad at me bout it but wanna post bout "minkas stinka"- wack bars btw

Then yall said obfresh dating cacs off okcupid?
    On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

She also meets white dudes off of POF

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

I cant speak for the fake Sanaa Lathan in Something New over there but im pretty sure Copper was strictly referring to sex and ? when he cosigned Minka.. any man would smash but Jesse cuffed her. Theres a difference
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP
    @sion i just clicked on one of your links u posted and scrolled down....
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8547257#Comment_8547257

Now isnt this ? , cooper :
    25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Coopper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

? even got mad at me bout it but wanna post bout "minkas stinka"- wack bars btw

Then yall said obfresh dating cacs off okcupid?
    On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

She also meets white dudes off of POF

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

Bruh i called minka pretty on page 1 of this very thread.

U aint proving ?
    How we know jesse aint just ? the ? ?
    What does minka in the stinka mean cooper....WHAT DOES MINKA IN THE STINKA MEANS?? :angry:

If u had the chance u'd be holding hands with the ? walking through the park like forrest gump & Jenny looking just as "silly" as the people u wanna criticize u and ob aint ?
    Disgust me

Find a post where i said dont date interracial.
    How tf u gon say the above but argue pro black people look silly with cacs

Then I asked u if youre pro black u aint answer all now
    But started talking bout "your message" like u Farrakhan speaking to the FOI
    My message was never to not date white people
    My message was never to not find someone of another race attractive ( thats unrealistic)

My message was if you being held up as pro black your message and image will be skewed if you date non black.

Damn ? .
    Let me spell it out for you.
    You.....and....ob......are.....cac....lovin.....hypocrites....
    What I said: pro blacks who date white are perceived a certain way.

What GNS heard: dont date or be attracted to anyone nim black

That's basically everyone on this site whenever their is a topic they feel connected to in some way.

Yea only thing is this ? really doesnt apply to me, good try tho
    S/N
    I always mix u and "a talented one up" cant tell the difference
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/N

I don't know if it does or not. I don't really pay much attention to which one of you nig nogs says which ? thing you say, which is why I didn't call your name specifically.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So because that ? white we're just gonna ignore the fact his ? was and is ugly as ? with her bell pepper nose I mean cmon now don't act like y'all wouldn't ? that white trash smh y'all disgusting
  • gns
    Options
    S/N

I don't know if it does or not. I don't really pay much attention to which one of you nig nogs says which ? thing you say, which is why I didn't call your name specifically.

You and kai must go to the same school of logic then
    Directly replying to someones post or anothers post about someone then when confronted "oh I wasnt een was talking to u"
    I know your type I know your kind.....quick to back down