The Logical Reason To Cheat?

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
So me and my 2 homies was drinkin.
Anyway one of the homies tells me he got a 29yr old with her own car and spot he wanna hook me up with.
I decline sightin the fact i stopped cheatin (personal feel its morally wrong)

So my homie say u might as well cheat yo girl probably cheating on u.

Me: why he think that

Him: cuz ? cheat bru dats all, how many times u done cheated and ya ? didn't know (which is true i done pulled some fast ones)

Me: i trust my lady not all woman cheat

2nd Homie : ? that aint the point. Its always good to stay one step ahead

Me: what u mean

Homie: bruuu everybody cheat thats the point even if u trust her. Everybody tempted to cheat and most never tell there partner they cheating they just get caught.

2nd Homie: ? Facts lets just say u catch ya girl cheating. Ud be less mad if u was cheating on her to. Ud be more mad knowin u been acting like the perfect man keeping yo ? in check while ya girl outche makin u look like a chump gettin donkey fckd.

Me: (silence plus im fckd up not good at aticulating when I'm intoxicated)

Homie: all we sayin is bro on the off chance a ? is cheating u might as well do it to. An if she aint u still got some ? on da side more is better ? . Why resist ya natural instincts. ? we some savages stop being a ? and fck dis hoes

....soooo after listening to there logic and reason on why they cheat.....do any of u feel they make sense...or that this is just some b s excuse to do the morally wrong thing.

Me personally I'm on the fence. The man in me is like "? You A Savage" "Fck Dis Hoes Run Wild".
The moral part of me like "? if ya girl find out u could lose her and u love her right" "why hurt the person u love these ? trippin"

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But mfs wonder what happened to the black family unit. Smh.

Find better friends

I was thinking the same thing.

Lack of respect, lack of trust, and immorality.

This ? is especially ? up if kids are involved.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devil on the shoulder ass ? :bawling:
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no logic... but it should be interesting.. not interesting to see the justifications

be accountable and responsible for your ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But mfs wonder what happened to the black family unit. Smh.

Find better friends

Had to stop reading that ? mid way....
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole ? is stupid
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I wanted to cheat, ain't nothing a MF could tell me about monagamy, "Black families", what my "girl probably doing"... or none of that ? . I'd be doing WTF I wanna do. (and vice-versa)

It don't seem like you want to ? with the other chick, so don't. Tell your homies stop trying so hard. Unless they actually know something about your lady or don't like her or some ? ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They dont know better so they can't achieve success
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the million-dollar question: does Young Metro trust you?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    So me and my 2 homies was drinkin.
    Anyway one of the homies tells me he got a 29yr old with her own car and spot he wanna hook me up with.
    I decline sightin the fact i stopped cheatin (personal feel its morally wrong)

So my homie say u might as well cheat yo girl probably cheating on u.

Me: why he think that

Him: cuz ? cheat bru dats all, how many times u done cheated and ya ? didn't know (which is true i done pulled some fast ones)

Me: i trust my lady not all woman cheat

2nd Homie : ? that aint the point. Its always good to stay one step ahead

Me: what u mean

Homie: bruuu everybody cheat thats the point even if u trust her. Everybody tempted to cheat and most never tell there partner they cheating they just get caught.

2nd Homie: ? Facts lets just say u catch ya girl cheating. Ud be less mad if u was cheating on her to. Ud be more mad knowin u been acting like the perfect man keeping yo ? in check while ya girl outche makin u look like a chump gettin donkey fckd.

Me: (silence plus im fckd up not good at aticulating when I'm intoxicated)

Homie: all we sayin is bro on the off chance a ? is cheating u might as well do it to. An if she aint u still got some ? on da side more is better ? . Why resist ya natural instincts. ? we some savages stop being a ? and fck dis hoes

....soooo after listening to there logic and reason on why they cheat.....do any of u feel they make sense...or that this is just some b s excuse to do the morally wrong thing.

Me personally I'm on the fence. The man in me is like "? You A Savage" "Fck Dis Hoes Run Wild".
    The moral part of me like "? if ya girl find out u could lose her and u love her right" "why hurt the person u love these ? trippin"

U ? but can remember a convo word for word huh....

These ole Donald Goines ass ? mayne...

Wasn't ? just buzzing off 2 beers and a blunt. Me personally im not taken advice from either of them my pops taught me better. Just felt there point of view was interesting
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Here's the million-dollar question: does Young Metro trust you?

I hope so ion want future shooting me
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said it before and I'll say it again

Your homies are retardos
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Brothas like that will always ruin a good thing with a solid woman. Jus cause you wanna assume n strike preemptively. Dumb ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? you need better friends
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheat or be cheated on? Dumbest justification ever.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all good until you get the side chick pregnant.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo homies sound untrustworthy... their reasons sounds like insecurity and that mentality don't stop at relationships, it affects all areas of life...Don't let that ? infect ya mind.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least if you're going to do some ? ? , do it because that's what you want to do and not what some mf convinced you to do. And when that ? blow up in your face, make sure you take accountability for your own actions. ole can't take the peer pressure ass....Jimmy and Jo Jo made me do it ass ? ....smh.