Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't cheat on your women bruh

Also
    If a ? found out his gal cheated when he never did, that's a W for him
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an old friend of mine was always on that "ill stop ? around when i get married"

now his relationship aint progressing for years cuz he keeps cheating and getting caught but he claims he loves her.

bad habits arent gonna fix themselves overnight just cuz u both have rings on your fingers. matter of fact when ppl get married or have kids is when a lot of the trouble seems to start so if u dont have your act right by then its gonna be harder to maintain the relationship.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? love drama. I think that's all it boils down too. If your behavior bring strife to your relationship then don't ? do it.

Stop trying to rationalize the ? or assuage the ? .

There's no excuse for ruining your relationship because you're selfish.

The crazy part is, if you actually talk to women and not try so hard to be sneaky there are plenty of them that don't give a ? at all about their man stepping out. They just don't want ? sneaking around and lying.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

now his relationship aint progressing for years cuz he keeps cheating and getting caught but he claims he loves her.

bad habits arent gonna fix themselves overnight just cuz u both have rings on your fingers. matter of fact when ppl get married or have kids is when a lot of the trouble seems to start so if u dont have your act right by then its gonna be harder to maintain the relationship.

cheating ain't got nothing to do with it tho

cuz why she still ? with a ? that cheat on her? trust there is a reason

nothing to do with bad habits, it's just not too many ? will refuse new ?

jono wrote: »
    ? love drama. I think that's all it boils down too. If your behavior bring strife to your relationship then don't ? do it.

The crazy part is, if you actually talk to women and not try so hard to be sneaky there are plenty of them that don't give a ? at all about their man stepping out. They just don't want ? sneaking around and lying.

^^^simp logic :(

u are only as faithful as ur opportunities haha
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

cheating ain't got nothing to do with it tho

cuz why she still ? with a ? that cheat on her? trust there is a reason

nothing to do with bad habits, it's just not too many ? will refuse new ?

a lot of chicks arent ready to drop their s/o for being unfaithful bc they begin to believe all men do it. some are strong enough to leave, some have faith it wont happen again, some get worse, insecure and clingy....all bc of one act: cheating. idk what she does or doesnt do wrong cuz he dont ever speak on it.

if u ever cheated n got caught, u would know nothing is the same from that point on, something in the relationship is lost that is [nearly] impossible to get back even if u stay together long term.

if u go thru multiple relationships n they all go sour cuz u cant stop cheating....its a bad habit....like over spending and not taking care of bills, being dependent on substances, not communicating with your s/o, being inattentive...all bad habits.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't cheat because I don't wanna ? up my kids lives, how do you tell a 3 and 6 year old that loves me that I can't live there anymore? new ? would be nice but not worth my children's and girls suffering.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cheat because I don't wanna ? up my kids lives, how do you tell a 3 and 6 year old that loves me that I can't live there anymore? new ? would be nice but not worth my children's and girls suffering.

yo girl holdin yo kids hostage!!?

obviously it aint worth it to u..
    but say u did..
    thats worth it to her?! lol & smh
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

but say u did..

I don't understand what you mean, what's worth it to her? it would break her heart that girl loves me.

• CapitalB
    Options

but say u did..

I don't understand what you mean, what's worth it to her? it would break her heart that girl loves me.

im sayin a "lil piece if side ass" aint worth it to u..
    to lose ur family..

im sayin on the flip to her it is..
    cause say u did she'd be ready to blownur family up..
    im not sayin she shouldnt be upset..

but worth losin ur family over?? and then what??

i understand what ur sayin and thats commendable..
    but a ? ready to give up a good dude.. a family man cause he fell short of society's unrealistic social construct is petty if u ask me..

she's selfish and u shouldnt be wit her no damn way..
    she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

but a ? ready to give up a good dude.. a family man cause he fell short of society's unrealistic social construct is petty if u ask me..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

hahaha so your saying if she loves me she should let me ? other women? lol I ? wish! tried to bring in an open relationship years back and she just said "you're either with me or your not" I thought it was a cool response she was cold with it, but on another note just today I developed a fetish for nerdy looking ladies with classes, ? 's just come out of nowhere but I will be strong!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

A good number of women will forgive a man cheating so long as he don't make her look like a fool in public...just like a good number of women will willingly be a side chick so long as you let them know that's all they ever will be to you
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

A good number of women will forgive a man cheating so long as he don't make her look like a fool in public...just like a good number of women will willingly be a side chick so long as you let them know that's all they ever will be to you

I told a chick she was nothing more than a side thing one time. ? found my ex girl (was my current at the time) and blew my spot up smh ? went down like the titanic bru

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

I don't feel its unreasonable cuz i expect the same from my ? . Ive had chicks cheat on me and i left em period. I feel if more women got mentally stronger men would have no choice but to act right or be single forever.
    My girl made it damn clear if i cheat she gone and she has the means to do so. Im also the same.
    Luckily ik how to pick em and landed a bisexual chick so she doesn't mind bringing a chick into our bedroom if she inda mood for it
  • CapitalB
    Options

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

hahaha so your saying if she loves me she should let me ? other women? lol I ? wish! tried to bring in an open relationship years back and she just said "you're either with me or your not" I thought it was a cool response she was cold with it, but on another note just today I developed a fetish for nerdy looking ladies with classes, ? 's just come out of nowhere but I will be strong!

not sayin she should be cool..

i even spoke on it here before..
    how my step pops got busted..

my mom was talkin about leavin him and i told her straight up "for what?? for who??"
    not sayin he wasnt wrong but lets be smart here.. weigh these ? options..

luckily we, the kids was all grown so whatever..
    but we talkin about a family.. we see what a man brings to the household in regards to strength stability structure and support..

and man bringin that is priceless..
    and if she values some piece of ass u misstepped in over her family and u and what u bring thats a basic ? .. no offense.

she dont deserve u fam..

cheat..

PLEASE!! lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

I told a chick she was nothing more than a side thing one time. ? found my ex girl (was my current at the time) and blew my spot up smh ? went down like the titanic bru

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

I don't feel its unreasonable cuz i expect the same from my ? . Ive had chicks cheat on me and i left em period. I feel if more women got mentally stronger men would have no choice but to act right or be single forever.
    My girl made it damn clear if i cheat she gone and she has the means to do so. Im also the same.
    Luckily ik how to pick em and landed a bisexual chick so she doesn't mind bringing a chick into our bedroom if she inda mood for it

u feel if more women were mentally stronger and i feel if more men would stand firm..

havent we danced to this music before??
    u think like a ? and im in here tryin to uplift my ? and get them to realize they power..

get out of here ? ! lol
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam boss over here ? up my logic one post at a time....

You know how women are and will respond with "so you won't break our family up over some side ? "

What do I say then ??? @BOSSExcellence
  • CapitalB
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Dam boss over here ? up my logic one post at a time....

You know how women are and will respond with "so you won't break our family up over some side ? "

What do I say then ??? @BOSSExcellence

see what u first must understand is that its a double standard world we live in...

i still believe in gender roles..
    a man's to provide for the home and woman maintain it..

also nature vs nurture..
    we talkin a family its the woman's job to be wit the kids and ? ..wherw does she even find the time??

she obviously dont care for the family and unworthy to have it..

and lets not even bring science into it..
    its not in a woman's nature to even want multiple men..
    if they ? another ? its done out if spite not instinct so hold the ? accountable..

ur welcome.
  • TayGettem
    Options

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

u feel if more women were mentally stronger and i feel if more men would stand firm..

u think like a ? and im in here tryin to uplift my ? and get them to realize they power..

get out of here ? ! lol

Men should stand firm and not cheat period.
    Your morals should be stronger than some b.s genetic code or whatever else u say.
    Our morals are what separate us from the animals
  • CapitalB
    Options

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

get out of here ? ! lol

Your morals should be stronger than some b.s genetic code or whatever else u say.

thats not a good argument considering animals have it more together than we do..

in fact ill argue the more we go against or stray from nature the more we lose our way..

SO CHEAT ? !
  • TayGettem
    Options

but say u did..

to lose ur family..

she dont deserve u..

now go cheat ? ..
    ? that ? ! lol

get out of here ? ! lol

thats not a good argument considering animals have it more together than we do..

in fact ill argue the more we go against or stray from nature the more we lose our way..

SO CHEAT ? !

Nope. All i hear are excuses to do wrong. Besides i just said my girl bi no need to cheat when i can ask. But agree to disagree