Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

Options
KamPushMe
KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Are you an Introvert or Extrovert? 52 votes

Introvert
92%
Alpha_Ambition CincodontdiedontkillanyonwillhustlejonoBroddierip.dilladnyce215LcnsdbyROYALTYStewillcandidatespit_fiyaKINGECPanchoYoSanchoKoltrainnujerz84Already Home_17Ajackson17Like WaterJokerzWyld 48 votes
Extrovert
7%
[Deleted User]MsSouthernTrillaaaaaaOlorun22 4 votes

Comments

• KamPushMe
    Options

both depending on the situation.

So essentially you're ambivert
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm an introverted extrovert.

Just took the test. Extrovert in all but where I stay. About right
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

I like to stay flexible and mobile.

keeps people from understanding my triggers
  • KamPushMe
    Options

I guess I you maneuver easily
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I actually do.

cause when people can't figure you out..their first reaction is to underestimate... that in turn becomes a weakness
  • KamPushMe
    Options

I actually do.

cause when people can't figure you out..their first reaction is to underestimate... that in turn becomes a weakness

You must be a fan of Robert Greene lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

that ? is a lifestyle. not something that can be taught thru reading. it's learned by experience.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ppl that consistently frequent messageboards lean more toward introvert in general.

Personally i can be extroverted anytime if necessary but sometimes i have to force it, or need to "recharge" on my own afterwards.

At the same time i cannot spend the day sitting in the house all day n like to go out often just dont want or need to be the life of the party to have a good time.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2017
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

that ? is a lifestyle. not something that can be taught thru reading. it's learned by experience.

why do u say the bolded?

his books are pretty interesting when u look at the historical contexts included

and I doubt u maneuver as well as u claim u do

ur motivation/finance threads be suspect sometimes bruh...be having me wondering if u compromised somewhere down the line :(

@2stepz_ahead

compromised what? please enlighten me.

I move quite well. as do most people.I'm not saying I move better. I move to how I see fit that helps me. as does most people who are true to who they are.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    oh...an as for his book....

cmon man. you are who you are...if you read his book then think you have some sort of Jedi power...you will look like a fool.

to incorporate any of it in your life....it has to already be there and you just need to sharpen the skill.

imaginr 100 people all trying to use this book to get over on each other.

just a ? contest
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

his books are pretty interesting when u look at the historical contexts included

ur motivation/finance threads be suspect sometimes bruh...be having me wondering if u compromised somewhere down the line :(

@2stepz_ahead

I move quite well. as for most people.I'm not saying I move better. I move to how I see fit that helps me. as does most people who are true to who they are.

bruh u didn't answer my question about ur opinion regarding the book

how u gon answer my question with a question my ? ? that's the ? I'm talmbout haha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2017
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

I move quite well. as for most people.I'm not saying I move better. I move to how I see fit that helps me. as does most people who are true to who they are.

how u gon answer my question with a question my ? ? that's the ? I'm talmbout haha

I'll put it like this...

we all have strenghts and weaknesses...

we have to understand both within who we are otherwise how are you going to know where you need help.

an honest self reflecting person will correct his mistakes. try to either hide his weaknesses or strengthen his weaknesses.

this book is promoted as a book to give you power...power over people by doing certain things.

to use any of those laws when that's not who you are will make you look foolish because most likely you will be waiting for a reaction inturn showing a weakness?

certain people have the power of persuasion... that's a gift. not everyone can have it no matter how hard you try.

you can learn more by studying yourself and studying who you are dealing with and what makes them tick.
    once you know what makes them tick...the job is mostly done...

humans are creatures of habit. just gotta find it.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

I'll put it like this...

we have to understand both within who we are otherwise how are you going to know where you need help.

an honest self reflecting person will correct his mistakes. try to either hide his weaknesses or strengthen his weaknesses.

this book is promoted as a book to give you power...power over people by doing certain things.

to use any of those laws when that's not who you are will make you look foolish because most likely you will be waiting for a reaction inturn showing a weakness?

certain people have the power of persuasion... that's a gift. not everyone can have it no matter how hard you try.

you can learn more by studying yourself and studying who you are dealing with and what makes them tick.

I get what u trying to say about the book.....but if u read the books I think they give u a broader perspective instead of attempting to make someone think they got a new trick to manipulate others

most of the value is in the historical references, and being able to recognize when people are running those games on u

if those books didn't have value, then soldiers and leaders would just naturally be born instead of trained

education wouldn't have as much merit IMO

u don't think studying strategy has value?
  • blakfyahking
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

I move quite well. as do most people.I'm not saying I move better. I move to how I see fit that helps me. as does most people who are true to who they are.

as far as being compromised.....some of ur posts just don't line up for me and aren't consistent

sometimes I just take it as u trolling, and sometimes I take it as u just exaggerating for entertainment value
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

as far as being compromised.....some of ur posts just don't line up for me and aren't consistent

sometimes I just take it as u trolling, and sometimes I take it as u just exaggerating for entertainment value

BOTH! lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

I'll put it like this...

I get what u trying to say about the book.....but if u read the books I think they give u a broader perspective instead of attempting to make someone think they got a new trick to manipulate others

most of the value is in the historical references, and being able to recognize when people are running those games on u

if those books didn't have value, then soldiers and leaders would just naturally be born instead of trained

education wouldn't have as much merit IMO

u don't think studying strategy has value?

a leader looking to sharpen his already great ability gains from a particular type of knowledge.
    a dude just running into gun fire...but wants to read about strategy...doesn't make sense.

you are who you are....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I actually do.

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

why do u say the bolded?

@2stepz_ahead

yea I have fun an talk ? at times...

but you said you don't know when and which is the case right?

I actually do.

my point has been proven.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @blakfyahking imo I think the 48 LOP main point is to make you aware not turn you into a mastermind. Greene has said himself plenty of times - the Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and 50 Cent's of the world don't need it because it's already innate and the reason he wrote it the way he did was to make you aware. Not necessarily to act it on to others but for when you come across someone who exemplifies one of the traits in the book and understand what and who you're dealing with.

If you have to read it and think you're going to act out the ? on people to get ahead I think you've missed the point. I've always said 48 LOP is for awareness, 33 SOW was for goal setting and accomplishing things, AoS was for the character, 50th Law for overcoming fear, and Mastery was the blueprint.

^^ain't all that stuff u typed what I already said tho?

how u just gon reword my post and send it back to me? haha

but seriously, yeah I agree which is why I said it just gives u a different perspective

a lot people think just cuz they don't want to play the game, then they are exempt so the rules don't apply to them

but that's not how real life works, especially when there is competition for something of value involved

if u don't choose ur position then somebody else will choose it for u.....I think RG's books just point out that the same game has been going on already for centuries and that the strategy ? ain't new