Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    I'm not a big fan of meeting new people, but once we solid they see another side of me

This here.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea I have fun an talk ? at times...

but you said you don't know when and which is the case right?

my point has been proven.

SMH LOL this ? here.....

I don't know whether u trolling or exaggerating cuz I give u the benefit of the doubt

I don't assume ? at all about anyone......I just let them person reveal who they truly are on their own terms

it always comes out eventually.....the IC is proof of that

meanwhile I need RG books to help me figure out enigmatic ? like u haha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea I have fun an talk ? at times...

but you said you don't know when and which is the case right?

my point has been proven.

SMH LOL this ? here.....

I don't know whether u trolling or exaggerating cuz I give u the benefit of the doubt

I don't assume ? at all about anyone......I just let them person reveal who they truly are on their own terms

it always comes out eventually.....the IC is proof of that

meanwhile I need RG books to help me figure out enigmatic ? like u haha

thank you for the compliment...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    im still waitng in how I was compromised...

you one point if if im trolling or not the other is compromised...

help a ? out
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    @blakfyahking imo I think the 48 LOP main point is to make you aware not turn you into a mastermind. Greene has said himself plenty of times - the Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and 50 Cent's of the world don't need it because it's already innate and the reason he wrote it the way he did was to make you aware. Not necessarily to act it on to others but for when you come across someone who exemplifies one of the traits in the book and understand what and who you're dealing with.

If you have to read it and think you're going to act out the ? on people to get ahead I think you've missed the point. I've always said 48 LOP is for awareness, 33 SOW was for goal setting and accomplishing things, AoS was for the character, 50th Law for overcoming fear, and Mastery was the blueprint.

^^ain't all that stuff u typed what I already said tho?

how u just gon reword my post and send it back to me? haha

but seriously, yeah I agree which is why I said it just gives u a different perspective

a lot people think just cuz they don't want to play the game, then they are exempt so the rules don't apply to them

but that's not how real life works, especially when there is competition for something of value involved

if u don't choose ur position then somebody else will choose it for u.....I think RG's books just point out that the same game has been going on already for centuries and that the strategy ? ain't new

Cuz I ain't read it LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLOLOL

@Sion

so basically u came in to school me without even reading/listening 1st to what an oldhead had to say

that's what's wrong with the youth today :(
  • blakfyahking
    Options

help a ? out

my ? why u trying to have me diagnose u for?

I just said sometimes ur post game ain't consistent for whatever reason

I already said u could be trolling/exaggerating or whatever

or u could just be a man without a country trying to find his way thru validation on the internet

only u truly know what's the deal with ur inconsistent posting style
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a dontgiveafuckvert

i will walk into work and talk ? bout everybody including bawse one day and next day go to work and dont say ? to nobody da whole day.

mafuckas just dont ? wit me cuz dey think im weirdo/crazy

nugga im just me
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

help a ? out

or u could just be a man without a country trying to find his way thru validation on the internet

really ? ?

how you gonna make a statement...then step away and say I'm trying to get you to diagnose me?

? you said it first.

I was minding my own.

ole post aint consistent so you trolling ass ?

an no I don't have a country...I float around..

an don't be talking ? about my motivation threads.... ? never know when they need a word to get them by

• blakfyahking
    Options

help a ? out

really ? ?

how you gonna make a statement...then step away and say I'm trying to get you to diagnose me?

? you said it first.

I was minding my own.

an don't be talking ? about my motivation threads.... ? never know when they need a word to get them by

@ the bolded the reason is cuz I already said ur post game is inconsistent so maybe u might have been compromised.......u still asked for more details like u really wanted me break it down further

compromised could mean anything from u just a fake/trolling ass ? to maybe more than one person could be posting under ur acct........or maybe u a sellout ass ? with money that left the hood who feel guilty for eating off his community...........or maybe u just crazy as ? and off ur prozac, who knows? in either case, I'll let u define urself

I got no beef with u bruh

meanwhile other ? got a story that's been certified and consistent the whole time even when they talking ? or not

and yeah ur motivation threads are suspect cuz u don't give pertinent details to where somebody could get something from them if that is truly ur intent........u can't be vague as ? and expect ? to really understand what it is u saying

u seem like the type of ? to brag about feeding hungry ? meals when all u really giving them is table spices.........ketchup/mustard/salt/pepper/allspice ain't enough to feed ur people bruh if that is what u are really trying to do haha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2017
    Options

help a ? out

really ? ?

? you said it first.

I was minding my own.

@ the bolded the reason is cuz I already said ur post game is inconsistent so maybe u might have been compromised.......u still asked for more details like u really wanted me break it down further

compromised could mean anything from u just a fake/trolling ass ? to maybe more than one person could be posting under ur acct........or maybe u a sellout ass ? with money that left the hood who feel guilty for eating off his community...........or maybe u just crazy as ? and off ur prozac, who knows? in either case, I'll let u define urself

I got no beef with u bruh

meanwhile other ? got a story that's been certified and consistent the whole time even when they talking ? or not

and yeah ur motivation threads are suspect cuz u don't give pertinent details to where somebody could get something from them if that is truly ur intent........u can't be vague as ? and expect ? to really understand what it is u saying

u seem like the type of ? to brag about feeding hungry ? meals when all u really giving them is table spices.........ketchup/mustard/salt/pepper/allspice ain't enough to feed ur people bruh if that is what u are really trying to do haha

damn....you all over the place...kinda like what accusing me of.

as for motivation....i post a video. why would people pay money to hear motivational speakers? to hype them up to do what they need to do. not tell them what to do. it's simple.

all that other ? you posted...yea yea yea.

heard it before..

my story has not been certified? lol

smdh

what cuz you ain't see it?

didn't you say you got a few houses? are you certified?

it really don't matter....it's not deep enough for me to want or need to know.

? say he ain't got beef...but type all that...

lol

ok. you got it.

leave me to my trolling cuz it's working. I'm having fun an stop blowing up my spot.

go back into hibernation.

• blakfyahking
    Options

as for motivation....i post a video. why would people pay money to hear motivational speakers? to hype them up to do what they need to do. not tell them what to do. it's simple.

heard it before..

smdh

lol

ok. you got it.

leave me to my trolling cuz it's working. I'm having fun an stop blowing up my spot.

u in ur feelings right now tho

how u gon try to motivate but then be salty when somebody ask why u want to motivate others in the 1st place?

for example u made a thread about going thru some ? without even saying what u went thru

I mean we just gon be on some shallow ? or are we gon keep it real? and if u want to be fake about the motivation ? then what is even the point?

all these posts between us now we got history my ? , u owe me the truth lol

and yeah I got houses and all that ? , my story is certified.....and ironically my ? has been verified from multiple posters in different aspects but that ain't really relevant to the point....yadda yadda yah

but mofos take u at ur word and assume what u say is the truth......but u can't get mad at somebody having questions cuz u purposely leave holes in ur story.....only u know why u do that while at the same time claim u trying to reach others

I'm just pointing it out so this thread gets some burn, nothing personal at all

like I said u don't move as well as u think u do
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Introvert
    DAMN at the poll lol but it makes sense, hence why we're all here on a ? forum.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

heard it before..

smdh

lol

ok. you got it.

u in ur feelings right now tho

how u gon try to motivate but then be salty when somebody ask why u want to motivate others in the 1st place?

for example u made a thread about going thru some ? without even saying what u went thru

I mean we just gon be on some shallow ? or are we gon keep it real? and if u want to be fake about the motivation ? then what is even the point?

all these posts between us now we got history my ? , u owe me the truth lol

and yeah I got houses and all that ? , my story is certified.....and ironically my ? has been verified from multiple posters in different aspects but that ain't really relevant to the point....yadda yadda yah

but mofos take u at ur word and assume what u say is the truth......but u can't get mad at somebody having questions cuz u purposely leave holes in ur story.....only u know why u do that while at the same time claim u trying to reach others

I'm just pointing it out so this thread gets some burn, nothing personal at all

like I said u don't move as well as u think u do

being vague is actually a good thing. but that's another story... no feelings here...I welcome a challenge.... only a few can actually do it..but let's go..

now as far as being verified...I worked with a few ppl....just not something I like to speak about..because it's not important.. I want to give and help when and where I can.
    as far as that motivation story....yea only 2 maybe 3 people on this site know kinda what happwned..only my wife an mom know everything. just something I'm not will to share. but people can implant their own story since everyone has one. what my story entails is not important , just the fact I came out.

people can choose to take me at my word or not. but I have been told since i was young I talk much ? ....but then when it's proven to be true...what does it matter then? ok. it turned out ti be true when tou dudnt belueve me...ok. niw what. lol
    I don't feel the need to lie... just cause it's not needed.

only truth i stretched was living close to George clooney. he's in lake como...my spot is like 35 minutes away...but I can see the water that touches his house... lol. an in theory..I do live close...lol
    so I say all that to ask...what is so impossible to believe?

I live a very extraordinary life... but don't we all?
    @blakfyahking
    tag you it ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm a pervert ............................

AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people, even people I love
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

what exactly am I challenging u on?

I just asked u to stop being vague and expecting mofos to see u as being sincere with ur intentions

why post a thread just for another ? to fill it with content? that's truly the move of a ? with nothing to offer hence me questioning u in the 1st place

I get it tho, u just an introvert who the attention

well from now on I'm gon give it to u my son

u ol credit card scam running ass ? :(
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

what exactly am I challenging u on?

I just asked u to stop being vague and expecting mofos to see u as being sincere with ur intentions

why post a thread just for another ? to fill it with content? that's truly the move of a ? with nothing to offer hence me questioning u in the 1st place

I get it tho, u just an introvert who the attention

well from now on I'm gon give it to u my son

u ol credit card scam running ass ? :(

gotdamn it.
    you not calling me out on my threads?
    you not questioning my motives?

why post the thread? because ? go thru different ? ...my story is my story...you may not be able to relate to the story but you can relate to falling in your own way.
    we all fall an we all need different things to get up.

with all the ? on this site...why not have motivation ? as well .

it's about balance.
    we got enough of ? hate ? ? ...we need some run ten mile you can do it ? ? .

I ain't ever run a scam ? ...except on these DR hoes.

lol

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love 48 Laws. I keep it on the dashboard
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I love 48 Laws. I keep it on the dashboard

you not helping me bruh
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    Insomuch I'm reserved by nature.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    both depending on the situation.

So essentially you're ambivert

I like to stay flexible and mobile.

keeps people from understanding my triggers

I guess I you maneuver easily

I actually do.

cause when people can't figure you out..their first reaction is to underestimate... that in turn becomes a weakness

You must be a fan of Robert Greene lol

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

that ? is a lifestyle. not something that can be taught thru reading. it's learned by experience.

"I never got into that book,you only got 48 laws ? I got like a hundred and one,I could just ? you cuz you only got 48 laws"

-Curren$y
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody give this ? @blakfyahking a hug..
    ? been real snappy as of late i noticed..

everything good OG?? haha
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like to stay flexible and mobile.

keeps people from understanding my triggers

I guess I you maneuver easily

I actually do.

cause when people can't figure you out..their first reaction is to underestimate... that in turn becomes a weakness

You must be a fan of Robert Greene lol

who the 48 laws guy?

his book is ? .

that ? is a lifestyle. not something that can be taught thru reading. it's learned by experience.

why do u say the bolded?

his books are pretty interesting when u look at the historical contexts included

and I doubt u maneuver as well as u claim u do

ur motivation/finance threads be suspect sometimes bruh...be having me wondering if u compromised somewhere down the line :(

@2stepz_ahead

This ? said you a bisexual, b

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antisocial Extrovert
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options