Return to the 36 Chambers vs Monkey bars

Options
power_wisdom
power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in The Reason
Two classic debut albums that are slept on that have humorous but very real subject matter from two very talented Mcs that died to early. RIP ODB ( old ? bastard) & Sean Price (Ruck)

Return to the 36 Chambers vs Monkey bars 7 votes

Return to the 36 Chambers (ODB)
57%
chompolletSoloman_The_WiseListencloser5 Grand 4 votes
Monkey Bars (Sean Price)
42%
313 wayzachewon87AZTG 3 votes

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3aMfG6n-BQ

This is where it's....JOHN B came from, I'm actually having a hard time with this one, I'm going to listen to both later before I make a decision
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monkey Bars (Sean Price)
    This isn't a fair match.....a group against 1 person...my personal preference is Sean P though
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monkey Bars (Sean Price)
    313 wayz wrote: »
    This isn't a fair match.....a group against 1 person...my personal preference is Sean P though

You ? up money
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monkey Bars (Sean Price)
    Id put sean P above almost everyone though
  • power_wisdom
    Options

Do your history young buck. You looking silly right now.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Random

No it's not. Sean P called himself the ODB of the BCC. They both were wild and fuuny. They both dead.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Monkey Bars (Sean Price)

Thats my personal preference....still stand by that this in an unfair comparison of a group versus one......thats like saying who is better 72-10 Bulls vs Bernard King / Grant Hill / Gale Sayers or any top tier athlete who got out the game due to circumstances beyond their control......You looking silly right now.....young buck

Edit....

My bad...I only saw 36 Chambers in the thread and thought of the Wu's debut album against one MC....I still got with Monkey Bars because Sean P put out a dope album even though everybody thought BCC had fallen off whereas ODB released his album at the apex of the Wu of solo releases (95 to 96 - Tical, Liquid Swords, OB4CL, Ironman, etc)...plus the subject matter was more funny and relateable to Sean P than ODBs first album - the whole "I Love U ? ", "Brokest Rapper U Know", other bars about him falling off, doing verses for pennies on the dollar, etc....I don't get that when I am listening to Return to the 36 Chambers

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats my personal preference....still stand by that this in an unfair comparison of a group versus one......thats like saying who is better 72-10 Bulls vs Bernard King / Grant Hill / Gale Sayers or any top tier athlete who got out the game due to circumstances beyond their control......You looking silly right now.....young buck

Edit....

My bad...I only saw 36 Chambers in the thread and thought of the Wu's debut album against one MC....I still got with Monkey Bars because Sean P put out a dope album even though everybody thought BCC had fallen off whereas ODB released his album at the apex of the Wu of solo releases (95 to 96 - Tical, Liquid Swords, OB4CL, Ironman, etc)...plus the subject matter was more funny and relateable to Sean P than ODBs first album - the whole "I Love U ? ", "Brokest Rapper U Know", other bars about him falling off, doing verses for pennies on the dollar, etc....I don't get that when I am listening to Return to the 36 Chambers

Yeah the original post said 36 Chambers, I thought it was talking about Wu Tang's first album.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Edit....

Yeah the original post said 36 Chambers, I thought it was talking about Wu Tang's first album.
    Got me too
  • power_wisdom
    Options

Edit....

The original post is what you are seeing. I never changed the title. Ya'll bugging. You just didn't pay attention to details.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Edit....

The original post is what you are seeing. I never changed the title. Ya'll bugging. You just didn't pay attention to details.

It says edited at 11:06
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monkey Bars (Sean Price)
    It's "Monkey Barz" btw...
  • power_wisdom
    Options

Edit....

It says edited at 11:06

I edit a Grammer mistake. I edited the word There to that. You wasn't paying attention. I looked up the title before I posted because I wasn't sure if it was Return to the or Return of the.... but I never edited the title. Stop lying on my name.