Husband kills wife in front of 4 kids after learning unborn baby not his

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
sejour.jpg

https://youtu.be/5DMpyAe9EAs
6j8ntqpiih5h.pngMan_Wife4.png

A Hollywood man fatally beat his wife with a pipe wrench after learning she was pregnant with her boyfriend’s baby, police said.

Claude Sejour, 49, then called 911 to report the crime.

“I did it. I finished her and called the police and went outside,” he said to the arriving officers, according to a report. He was wearing a bloodstained white button-down shirt and had blood on his hands and cheek, the report said.

“I’m not crazy,” he told officers, according to the report.

As his wife, Marie Joseph, 40, lay dying in her bed, her 17-year-old daughter tried to wake her, a neighbor told police.

Sejour, who did not appear to have a criminal record, was being held without bond in Broward’s main jail Thursday on a murder charge.

The deadly encounter unfolded just before 10 p.m. Wednesday inside their home in the 5900 block of Thomas Street. In addition to the daughter, the couple’s three other children, 14, 12 and 4, were all home at the time, police said.

Sejour called 911 and first told a dispatcher that he was going to ? his wife. Then he said he did ? her and would wait outside.

Meanwhile, another call came in, this one from Sejour’s neighbor, Alvaro Garcia, according to the police report.

Garcia later told police he heard screaming and saw Sejour on the phone. Sejour, he told police, waved him over and then told him he had killed his wife. Garcia told officers that Sejour said he had just learned his wife was pregnant with another man’s baby and had “disrespected him,” the officer wrote.

Garcia said he went into the house to find the couple’s oldest daughter on the bed, trying to wake her mother. He checked for a pulse and realized she had died, according to the report.

An officer found Joseph lying in bed in a sports bra and blue pajama pants.

“I observed severe trauma to her right eye, left cheek, forehead and on the top of her head,” the officer wrote, adding that there was blood on the wall above the victim’s head. “There was a red pipe wrench which appeared to have traces of what appeared to be blood.”

Sejour was then taken to the police station for questioning. After being read his rights, police said, he told police, in his native Creole, that he had gotten into a fight with her because she was on the phone with her boyfriend and her boyfriend said she was pregnant, according to the report.

“Sejour felt she wasn’t taking care of him or their children as a wife should do,” the officer wrote. “He stated he didn’t mean to ? her but he was angry about the man and the baby

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article147262959.html

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was gonna post this story.

crime of passion.

dude flipped out an kept it 100.

I understand... how can he not question other ? ? including the 4 already here.

just fukked up
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allstate not playing
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand. Use a condom ? and you may still be breathing
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh man gotta know the women you wife up. Im sure the signs were there for a minute though
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace to that brother he did the right thing.

Im too weak to ever do something like that, but the the level of disrespect was too much.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    smh man gotta know the women you wife up. Im sure the signs were there for a minute though

u will never kow.... relationships are crapshoots.... He couldnt predict this. Of courese u got excepions where a ? wife up a ? or a younger worldy womsn but even still u never know.

You not even trying

typing fast on my phone... funny man u gonna address my point ?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u will never kow.... relationships are crapshoots.... He couldnt predict this. Of courese u got excepions where a ? wife up a ? or a younger worldy womsn but even still u never know.

You not even trying

typing fast on my phone... funny man u gonna address my point ?

Yes Sir..I Agree w/ya point 100%..... Single Life for the win!!!!
  • Maywood
    Options

You not even trying

here u go wit this ? again??

U still Mad @ me..Man ? all that9t29ntlwfvc1.gif
    Bring It in @BOSSExcellence
  • Maywood
    Options
    Aight man I tried say no more
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for the kids. That was their mom.

Crazy bihhhhh had some nerve. U slept around and got preggo while married?? I doubt that ? was worth getting beat to death over
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Shes clearly younger then him i done told these old ? these young broads gonna start wanting someone there age when they old ass start to age.
    Know a ? 27 married to a 40yr old smh she already get dicked down by a ? in our age range at our job

He's Haitian also..them crazy ass ? believe in chopping people up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mandatory paternity tests upon birth would solve all this

nah..just more dead ? and a hird trynna talk ? outta it....so you don't trust me hoes
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn disrespectful hoes thought disrespekin was slight ? . Now her as caught pipe wrench.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him, bet she wont disrespect again.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did it because he felt disrespected, huh?

So this is basically the same mentality behind those 'honor kills' you hear about.