Husband kills wife in front of 4 kids after learning unborn baby not his

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Did it because he felt disrespected, huh?

So this is basically the same mentality behind those 'honor kills' you hear about.

Meh..a crime of passion like this isn't on the same level as feeling homicidal cause your daughter put on lipstick and likes boys.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was gonna post this story.

crime of passion.

dude flipped out an kept it 100.

I understand... how can he not question other ? ? including the 4 already here.

just fukked up

"Look imma keep it 100, I aint mean to bludgeon her to death with this pipe wrench officers, I just wanted to ? her a lil bit for the disrespect. Don't call me crazy."

Smmfh. Look at yall. ? that ? .
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    Did it because he felt disrespected, huh?

So this is basically the same mentality behind those 'honor kills' you hear about.

Meh..a crime of passion like this isn't on the same level as feeling homicidal cause your daughter put on lipstick and likes boys.

You're right. It isn't.

Still ? ? , though.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida is a heat of passion state, with a decent lawyer he might not do a lot of time. But him killing his wife in front of the kids might of ? him.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does he know the child isn't his?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol @ all these weak-lifed dudes in here that think it's ok to ? a chick because she cheated being the same ones that would write tearful threads about having to pay child support for their unwanted bastard kids.

anybody that wrote "i understand"... you listen to too much drake music.
    No one said it was ok. Given the situation I understand why he snapped. Cheating is not the issue. Getting pregnant by some other guy is and that would send any man into rage. Let me guess you would just raise it as your own like a sucker? I like to believe I would just kick her out but I would fly into a rage. ? outta here with that other bs you talking. This is real life and people's actions have consequences. Some of y'all live in a fantasy world.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ all these weak-lifed dudes in here that think it's ok to ? a chick because she cheated being the same ones that would write tearful threads about having to pay child support for their unwanted bastard kids.

No one said it was ok. Given the situation I understand why he snapped. Cheating is not the issue. Getting pregnant by some other guy is and that would send any man into rage. Let me guess you would just raise it as your own like a sucker? I like to believe I would just kick her out but I would fly into a rage. ? outta here with that other bs you talking. This is real life and people's actions have consequences. Some of y'all live in a fantasy world.

There's another option other than killing her or raising the child. How about just leaving? Yes actions have consequences but death for this shouldn't be one of them
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

There's another option other than killing her or raising the child. How about just leaving? Yes actions have consequences but death for this shouldn't be one of them

All of that is logical, but once again ..."crime of passion". when you are enraged you lack clear judgement, which is why the term "snapped" exists. It's easy to say just leave when you are not in that situation. If the wife didn't cheat and get pregnant. None of this would have happened.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one is gonna talk about how she was 40? He possibly did that unborn kid a favor
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She lived by the pipe...and died by the pipe. Amen
    Brav-? -o!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

I aint saying he shoulda killed her. But i understand
    Swear I was just about to write this lol. She was about to bring another man's baby into the world and have him raise it like it was his with no ? given.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you ? around you never know how your mate is going to respond.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

All of that is logical, but once again ..."crime of passion". when you are enraged you lack clear judgement, which is why the term "snapped" exists. It's easy to say just leave when you are not in that situation. If the wife didn't cheat and get pregnant. None of this would have happened.

My response was to you saying "Just raise the kid like a sucker" as if there were only 2 options. ? her or raise the kid...As for the bold No, if dude didn't ? her this wouldn't have happened. Is it ? up she cheated? Yeah...is it extra ? up it ended up with her being pregnant? Yup...It is her fault dude shot her? Nope. That was a decision he made regardless of his mental state. Nobody forced him to do. I'm not ignoring the circumstances that led to it, I'm just not one for taking away responsibility as if someone literally has mind control over you and can force you to do something.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

My response was to you saying "Just raise the kid like a sucker" as if there were only 2 options. ? her or raise the kid...As for the bold No, if dude didn't ? her this wouldn't have happened. Is it ? up she cheated? Yeah...is it extra ? up it ended up with her being pregnant? Yup...It is her fault dude shot her? Nope. That was a decision he made regardless of his mental state. Nobody forced him to do. I'm not ignoring the circumstances that led to it, I'm just not one for taking away responsibility as if someone literally has mind control over you and can force you to do something.

So when women who's husband get's the mistress pregnant kills her husband and get little to no jail time it's a crime of passion but when a man who's wife get's pregnant by a side dude DOES THE SAME EXACT CRIME IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL ???????? GOTTTTTT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo real talk any real man would snap and ? their wife if she got pregnant cause that's the ULTIMATE DISS THIS ? WHO YOU AND HER SIGNED PAPERS AND SAID THAT Y'ALL WOULD BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER BETRAYED THAT ? !!!!!!!!!! NAH SHE GONE.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Florida is a heat of passion state, with a decent lawyer he might not do a lot of time. But him killing his wife in front of the kids might of ? him.

How is that is that is that wat we r how because of stand your ground
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    yall IC dudes really hate women dont you ?

Yes in a way yes...madona ? complex