Boston Sports Fans Yell Racial Slurs at Adam Jones

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name a player otherwise you point makes 0 sense. I gave clear cut examples of players who have singled out boston for racist fans. Then i gave you examples of players who could have signed anywhere and didn't choose boston. But again name a star nba player in their prime that signed in Boston lol ill wait.

For no reason at all, I never said the ? never happened, and your examples killed your whole debate and prove my point that you're making ? up to fit your agenda

Lebron-chose to leave Cleveland to play with his friends in Miami BECAUSE he couldn't get past guess who?

Carmelo got traded from Denver while we were in the midst of our big 3 run, NY was the ideal place at the time because of LaLa and Amare

Kevin Love is white

Durant gave us consideration when he didn't have to if he thought the city was so racist, had nothing but good things to say about the town but chose a better situation for him

I can name "players", but apparently "star" players under 30 are the only ones that matter, if you're not a star or over 30 it's ok to be a ? apparently
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name a player otherwise you point makes 0 sense. I gave clear cut examples of players who have singled out boston for racist fans. Then i gave you examples of players who could have signed anywhere and didn't choose boston. But again name a star nba player in their prime that signed in Boston lol ill wait.

For no reason at all, I never said the ? never happened, and your examples killed your whole debate and prove my point that you're making ? up to fit your agenda

Lebron-chose to leave Cleveland to play with his friends in Miami BECAUSE he couldn't get past guess who?

Carmelo got traded from Denver while we were in the midst of our big 3 run, NY was the ideal place at the time because of LaLa and Amare

Kevin Love is white

Durant gave us consideration when he didn't have to if he thought the city was so racist, had nothing but good things to say about the town but chose a better situation for him

I can name "players", but apparently "star" players under 30 are the only ones that matter, if you're not a star or over 30 it's ok to be a ? apparently

It's not that being over 30 makes you a ? but the fact that a town that loves sports so much can't get a top black free agent in their prime before they hit the backside of their career says all you need to know about how racist the city is sports wise.

You agree with me that boston has shown extreme examples of being racist toward black players and i just proved that young black talent doesn't sign with the Celtics. So how are you looking for proof that black players don't come to Boston because of the racism?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    You haven't proved it once, you've proved racial slurs have been used at sox and bruins games and on twitter which I never debated against, you never proved that a black player never signed here because of racism, you just assumed the ? , if it was so horrible why did Pierce decide to stay here all those years and not get out first chance he got?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    You haven't proved it once, you've proved racial slurs have been used at sox and bruins games and on twitter which I never debated against, you never proved that a black player never signed here because of racism, you just assumed the ? , if it was so horrible why did Pierce decide to stay here all those years and not get out first chance he got?

There is no way to prove players didn't sign with Boston 100% because of racism. As far as guys who are drafted here they are shown love and respect because the fans once they see you are one of them you get a pass. I am not saying players who are beloved like Ortiz and Pierce aren't loved and treated as royalty.

However the players that come here on the road who are black on nearly a yearly basis have tales of hate racism and bias in the city of Boston on the field. You are coming at an angle of "prove that it's because of racism" that can't be proved. However the stories that resurfaced by players like CC and others on sports radio paint a picture of racist fuckery that can't be ignored.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It no use homie John b got his mind made up. He riding hard for his home team smh
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KG got traded to bk, Ray didn't leave because of racism, see how you keep making ? up to fit your agenda?

I never disputed their reasons for leaving were because of racism but my point is they left. But when it comes to both the Celtics during the big 3 period and the current Pats players went and wanna go there because they had a chance for a title. In those cases they cared less about racism because they wanted titles.

However no young in their prime black NBA player has signed with Boston via free agency. When it comes to the Red Sox they followed Carl Crawford racial profile style before deciding to pay him a ton of money and it didn't work out. Now David price gets around 30 mill a year on average and he is struggling in Boston.

You're making wild assumptions. Gee levels of assumptions. You know Garnett and Allen?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    It no use homie John b got his mind made up. He riding hard for his home team smh

Everything I'm saying is facts so what exactly is no use?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Show me a majority white city (which is most cities) that don't have racist people.

That's not the point. The point is that it is the worse in Boston and their fans are the quickest to start calling people "? ". Black players sign to teams across the country that are mostly white. But if you ask players which city is the worse most of them say boston.

Lol u sound dumb

Not really. Name 1 superstar NBA free agent under 30 that has recently signed with the Celtics ill wait. And lightskinned price is already having issues in the minors with the sox. Boston is the last place black superstars want to sign.

None of the Red Sox minor league affiliates are in Boston that I'm aware of.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Show me a majority white city (which is most cities) that don't have racist people.

That's not the point. The point is that it is the worse in Boston and their fans are the quickest to start calling people "? ". Black players sign to teams across the country that are mostly white. But if you ask players which city is the worse most of them say boston.

Lol u sound dumb

Not really. Name 1 superstar NBA free agent under 30 that has recently signed with the Celtics ill wait. And lightskinned price is already having issues in the minors with the sox. Boston is the last place black superstars want to sign.

None of the Red Sox minor league affiliates are in Boston that I'm aware of.

AA is in Portland Maine and AAA is in Pawtucket Rhode Island. I was talking more about his on field struggled when he was rehabing.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    KG got traded to bk, Ray didn't leave because of racism, see how you keep making ? up to fit your agenda?

I never disputed their reasons for leaving were because of racism but my point is they left. But when it comes to both the Celtics during the big 3 period and the current Pats players went and wanna go there because they had a chance for a title. In those cases they cared less about racism because they wanted titles.

However no young in their prime black NBA player has signed with Boston via free agency. When it comes to the Red Sox they followed Carl Crawford racial profile style before deciding to pay him a ton of money and it didn't work out. Now David price gets around 30 mill a year on average and he is struggling in Boston.

You're making wild assumptions. Gee levels of assumptions. You know Garnett and Allen?

I don't know them and i don't know how they fully feel about Boston. What i do know is many black players have unfavorable opinions about the Sports fans of Boston. And historically the only players in their prime that have been black and in Boston were drafted by them. There are no examples of players before they hit their 30s who were top tier superstars that chose Boston ever in this modern Free Agency era.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Inferior! With all they " Think" they have it must be a ? 2 know there's a race of people u try 2 look down on but ya women openly and secretly ? for us and the jealousy from our hair, physique, steadfastness as a people eat them up. Can't help themselves. Until proven otherwise, EVERY non MELINATED muhfucka ain't 2 B trusted. All bad and gonna get worse 4 em. We ain't going no where. MLB eats it up too. Hunkies should be thrown out.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's black churches all over Boston

Who didn't come here?

I give a ? about your life story, never said the city wasn't racist

The question is what star black athletes in their mid to late 20s signed with the Celtics in their prime?

That is the indictment on the city and it's racism and lack of black culture. I can't think of one black susperstar in the NBA that signed with the Celtics in their prime with the C's. KG and Allen were toward the end. But every other player that has visited the city during the offseason has not signed.

As far as the racial accusations in Boston: Byron Scott in 2003 as a coach talked about how terrible Boston treated and treats black players on the road. Barry Bonds in 2004 said he would refuse to play with the Red Sox when asked if he would ever DH in the AL. In 2007 Garry Matthews Jr talked about racial comments he heard in Boston. In 2008 Torii Hunter talked about his first 5 years playing on the road in Fenway being called the N word. 2012 you had Joel Ward and the ? he went through. 2013 a woman told a tigers fan at fenway that he was prince fielders crackhead brother and spewed racial slurts and mocked Trayvon Martin. 2014 pk subban was called racial slurs and got ? thrown at him. This is excatly why black players don't even consider playing in boston who are good enough to choose what city to sign in.

Once u said lack of black culture I knew you was talking out you're ass.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Russell shouldve demanded a trade after they broke in his house and ? in his ? bed
  • Huey_C
    Options

I don't know them and i don't know how they fully feel about Boston. What i do know is many black players have unfavorable opinions about the Sports fans of Boston. And historically the only players in their prime that have been black and in Boston were drafted by them. There are no examples of players before they hit their 30s who were top tier superstars that chose Boston ever in this modern Free Agency era.

How does a players age have to do with their acceptance of racism?
  • Huey_C
    Options

Lol at boston not having black culture.. we rep AA to Trinidad foh
  • Huey_C
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2017
    Options

? outta here you go to 95% of the greater boston area and Black folk are literally stuck in a few neighborhoods. Whereas cities in the northeast like Hartford, New Haven, and New York have much higher populations of Black folks. I am going to boston tomorrow for yankees/sox. Will hardly see a 6 to 10 black folk max. I was in the bronx earlier this week on a corporate tour of yankee stadium. Blacksand hispanics everywhere around the stadium.

How does a players age have to do with their acceptance of racism?

The older superstars get the more they want to play of a winner and or a fanbase that is crazy about their sports. Hence why older black stars sign to Boston but younger ones don't sign there. ? look at the celtics this year. Only major free agent signing was a white star player in Hayward.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    New York has over 9 million people boston is sitting at a lil over 1 million ,ofcourse they have a higher population of blacks wtf lol
  • Huey_C
    Options
    And fenway is closer to a white majority neighborhood, a 15 min walk and you're right in roxbury/ Dorchester. Thats how I know u don't know ? about boston lol. Greater boston area? Lawrence, Brockton, Randolph all have high black and/or hispanic populations.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    I'm born and raised there, don't waste your time arguing bs with me.

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 since your hip, where in boston was this video recorded at?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boston ain't ? .

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2017
    Options
    And fenway is closer to a white majority neighborhood, a 15 min walk and you're right in roxbury/ Dorchester. Thats how I know u don't know ? about boston lol. Greater boston area? Lawrence, Brockton, Randolph all have high black and/or hispanic populations.

My aunt lived in West Roxbury for part of her life so ain't stupid. But when i got to yankees games much more of the population at yankees games is hispanic or black. Same thing when i take my dad to knicks games. Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics games are 95% white. Yes new york has more people but the percentage of black folks at sporting events is higher than boston.

In the greater boston area the majority of the black population is subjected to a few neighborhoods. Here in Connecticut Black people make up a large part of major cities like Hartford but there are also mostly black suburbs like Windsor and Bloomfield. In Boston when you grow of black in the suburbs you are seen as an alien. Like i said before my dad faced more racism in Framingham Mass when his fam moved to Boston than he did in the Virginia. The same liberals that voted the former black Governor into office would be dammed if boston suburbs starting seeing large influxes of successful black people buying property lmao.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , you so in your damn feelings.