What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dumbest Things Said In GnS

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
I'm gonna leave this whole thread here LMAO

Pick and choose your posts lol
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555987/b-o-b-on-hot-97-and-his-dumb-flat-earth-theory/p1

Add on from other threads
Fuck you, I'm a mod
fortyacresStewStoneColdMikey

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many feelings will be caught in this thread
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

b'mer...Mister B.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
    lol @TayGettem jus told me the other day he fucked 80bitches in highschool..

i fuckin fell out!
    im usually quick to respond but i lost it after readin that shit..

came back some hrs later appropriately tho. hahaha

nigga been gettin fondled since he was 2. :joy: :joy:

Link?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

i fuckin fell out!

Link?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/557477/are-you-an-introvert-or-extrovert/p4
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

i fuckin fell out!

An im supposed to believe u fckd 36 bitches in one summer? But got the nerve to doubt me? Kmsl. Bru nobody knows who tellin the truth on here niggas lie everyday b. Im not trippin off nun on here its entertainment b. Call yaself boss but stay going back and forth with me like a bitch.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator

i fuckin fell out!

Link?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/557477/are-you-an-introvert-or-extrovert/p4

LMAO that nigga ain't backing down
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    edited May 2017

i fuckin fell out!

An im supposed to believe u fckd 36 bitches in one summer? But got the nerve to doubt me? Kmsl. Bru nobody knows who tellin the truth on here niggas lie everyday b. Im not trippin off nun on here its entertainment b. Call yaself boss but stay going back and forth with me like a bitch.

only a liar thinks everybody is lyin..
    i honestly give people the benefit of the doubt.. why??!

cause im no liar..
    i have no reason to..
    id have to be afraid of u to lie to u.. and that im not..
    id also have to be concerned wit ur opinion..

not doin that either..

u the once fat nigga who use to run home and eat the pain away meanwhile i was the nigga that would sock u in uo fuckin mouth u speak to me in the wrong tone..

we different nigga.

which brings up another point..
    how was u so "fat and insecure" as u said when u was younger but at the same time fuckin 80 bitches??!

yeh nigga..

u in this thread. hahha

(Sigh) never gave a timeline but u assume i was fat all the way from pre k to fckin high school. Lmao yooooo somebody tell me why he use blanket coverage for everything

Me: i eat pussy cuz i enjoy it

Him: so u eat every bitch in order to fck

Me: i dont believe in cheatin

Him: u a lover boy

Me: i was fat at one point and kid's picked at me

Him: so u was fat all ya life

Lord forbid i only eat the bitches i date
    Lord bid when im single im a dog ass nigga but when in a relationship is fully commited
    Lord forbid i was fat in elementary school but had a growth spurt standing at 6'0 and started playing sports in middle school and got in great shape
    God forbid i can't be shy but still am able to overcome it

I see now i gotta use context whenever i talk to ya stupid ass kmsl yooooo niggas really assume everything i say is present based like i cant talk abt things that happened in my past yrs ago. This why i can't take u serious b u lack context on anything i say to be talking to me.

An im 6'0 230 u can try to sock me in my shit but don't be surprised if i sock back

An u got it bro
    atribecalledgabiChi SnowCain
    didnt read..

this aint the thread for all that..
    we here talkin about dumbshit we read in here and u were my most recent..

now..

go seek counseling..
    cause i dont know how ur able to sleep at night i mean gettin pussy when u was still in the pussy had to have done some damage mentally. hahahhaa
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    edited May 2017
    cluldnt help but notice that last line tho..

6ft 230 u say??
    nigga im 6ft in the 250s SOLID tho..
    u dont want these hands nigga..

AND i do 4/5miles a day in the gym word to the firbit thread i shiited on..

so yeh..
    even tho i was talkin then..
    even now ill sock u in yo fuckin mouth. lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    onetoughmiracleBlackAX410miamivice305Chi Snow
    Many feelings will be caught in this thread

couldnt even get off the first page and @tayGottem :joy: :joy:
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    onetoughmiracleShizlanskyMD_PROPER
    edited May 2017
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Tay n boss need fight this shit out lol

i aint even know who this fuck nigga was up until about a month ago..
    kept findin myself havin to son this nigga..

first i tried blowin him off.. but like was jus stated..
    nigga doesnt go away..
    for whatever reason he wanted my attention and now that he has it he dont like it...

its more than he bargained for. hahahha

So much revisionist history in this post i been tradin post with u 4 threads straight aint backed down or ducked u once. U ain't son shit just cuz u good at crackin jokes dont mean u won the argument it just make u funny. Every thing u say i counter then u deflect by crackin jokes.

Nigga even sitting here right now revising history like i aint in this thread trading with him. I just dont make jokes i state facts what u decide to believe is on u.

....but congrates on being able to run 4 and half miles i can only run 3.....u still a bitch doe
    Chi Snow
    @Busta Carmichael you have anything to add , let's get back on track lol
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CapitalBBusta Carmichael

nigga doesnt go away..
    for whatever reason he wanted my attention and now that he has it he dont like it...

So much revisionist history in this post i been tradin post with u 4 threads straight aint backed down or ducked u once. U ain't son shit just cuz u good at crackin jokes dont mean u won the argument it just make u funny. Every thing u say i counter then u deflect by crackin jokes.

Nigga even sitting here right now revising history like i aint in this thread trading with him. I just dont make jokes i state facts what u decide to believe is on u.

....but congrates on being able to run 4 and half miles i can only run 3.....u still a bitch doe

jus cause u talkin doesnt necessarily mean its about anything thats what u dont seem to get..
    sometimes u should jus shut the fuck up...

u say its been 4threads?? well i wasnt countin but thats 4threads u couldve been thought of as an idiot but not fully assessed as one. hahaha

so u see to my second point..
    nigga i dont crack jokes.. im ko comedian i jus tell shit like it is and u find it hilarious..

there's a difference. lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish

nigga doesnt go away..

jus cause u talkin doesnt necessarily mean its about anything thats what u dont seem to get..
    sometimes u should jus shut the fuck up...

u say its been 4threads?? well i wasnt countin but thats 4threads u couldve been thought of as an idiot but not fully assessed as one. hahaha

so u see to my second point..
    nigga i dont crack jokes.. im ko comedian i jus tell shit like it is and u find it hilarious..

there's a difference. lol

Nigga shit u say ain't gospel its opinion period just like what i say is MY OPINION. Unless u talkin abt yo life then everything we say abt each other is personal opinion. Just cuz u have the popular opinion doesn't make ya shit truth that's what u don't get. But like i said u got it