Dumbest Things Said In GnS

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yo I legit had no clue what was going on in that thread until @JonnyRoccIT came in the adhd thread and told everyone to go in there. ? lmao
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Ima suck my thumb first then reinsert it then make her suck it then repeat 3 times and then hit her in the ? .

If a female don't like it in all 3 I can't even take her serious.

She better be down for viciously tossin a ? salad too.

I'm too grown to still be ? like I'm in high school. Its one thing to tease a ? it's another to just hold out altogether. Ain't nobody got time for that. I luh da ? almost as much as I luh da pussyhole. Sometimes it be da otherway around...

*shrugs*

Anddddd today he posts as @BeardedFreak
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/500872/should-i-f-ck-my-cousin-with-body-pix-of-someone-else-judge-me-but-this-how-her-body-looks-doe/p1

Next thing she on top of me kissin me on my neck rubbing her fingers all over my body. She took my hand and started rubbing her ? widdit. She was soakin wet and it was nice nd warm. I won't lie I wanted to reach for my condoms and gv her the D bt I thought "? hold the ? up, that's ur ? cousin u nasty ass psychopath" so I fell back. She started giving me head, I'm wrong for not stopping her but ? felt so ? gud ain't gna front like I didn't enjoy it. She was butt naked at this tym nd she started to climb on me nd she held my D getting ready to slide it into her soakin wet ? nd I was like "nah nah nah.. ? nah, no way we having sex." She starts telling me she wants me and has always wanted me and wished we weren't related.

g4lccuixzcwi.gif

That whole thread was wrong
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole "shark whale" ? was pure comedy.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506538/is-this-really-comedy-or-brain-washing-idiotic-b-s/p13

Preemer actually fills the whole thread with stupidity, but the shark whale ? and "hunchback whale" take the cake.

28jilx1.png

351im35.jpg
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Not GnS but from recently posted in that p-dogg thread
    What happened to conjugal visits tho? I'd marry some desperate ugly ? I met on the Interwebs and just smash that every month.

Plus a ? still got a ? and a hairy man ? . What can you say to yourself that's gonna change that?

Now if this ? 's got sum big ass ? I might feel up on those ? ....but even that's suspect 'cause I might be giving him a ?

Come on man...read the next line. I'm clearly conflicted about it. Making it seem like I'm bussing nuts to the thoughts of ? ?

The mere fact that you would entertain the thought of groping another man's chest is blatant faggotry. No straight man should EVER even consider that ? . In the words of the immortal Ali:

"He a Maaan... Do you or do you not recognize dis a man standin here?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CjPh1RjDc
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are terrible at dealing with the heat.

Yeah if there was a way to have a skin change operation, besides just looking like a skinless field dressed corpse or Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs, I'd be game.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »
    White people are terrible at dealing with the heat.

Yeah if there was a way to have a skin change operation, besides just looking like a skinless field dressed corpse or Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs, I'd be game.

I may have just said the dumbest thing.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not GnS but from recently posted in that p-dogg thread
    What happened to conjugal visits tho? I'd marry some desperate ugly ? I met on the Interwebs and just smash that every month.

Plus a ? still got a ? and a hairy man ? . What can you say to yourself that's gonna change that?

Now if this ? 's got sum big ass ? I might feel up on those ? ....but even that's suspect 'cause I might be giving him a ?

Come on man...read the next line. I'm clearly conflicted about it. Making it seem like I'm bussing nuts to the thoughts of ? ?

The mere fact that you would entertain the thought of groping another man's chest is blatant faggotry. No straight man should EVER even consider that ? . In the words of the immortal Ali:

"He a Maaan... Do you or do you not recognize dis a man standin here?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CjPh1RjDc

He likes mitties. Man ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    The whole "shark whale" ? was pure comedy.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506538/is-this-really-comedy-or-brain-washing-idiotic-b-s/p13

Preemer actually fills the whole thread with stupidity, but the shark whale ? and "hunchback whale" take the cake.

28jilx1.png

351im35.jpg

@Premeer explain
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We talking bout Life my ? ..Life...not a 3-9,...not a 3-9....Life

Life...

1o49zjtj713e.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Nah b

You a lifetime ?

? yoself

This
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We talking bout Life my ? ..Life...not a 3-9,...not a 3-9....Life

Life...

1o49zjtj713e.gif

? they could give me 23 consecutive life terms where they find a ? after being reincarnated and throw me in the slammer from birth to death and not na'an time will I even point my ? in another ? 's direction.

You dont know that

Your values just like other things might get rearranged after year 17
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    It depends. If it were these two, I'd bend both of 'em over the nearest bunk, and ? 'em right up the ? , ZERO ? given. Yeah I said it, ? .
    Bruna_Butterfly__Beatricy_Velmont_1080p.00002.jpg
    tumblr_ngbvpf7tsX1s4yp6oo1_500.gif

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

lol them trannies manly AF
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What was that dude name that use to post here GorillaWitAttitude or some ? ? Use to say some dumb stuff
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol them trannies manly AF

So you've peeped enough trannies to have a manliness scale to judge them by?

giphy.gif

Ahahaha nh @CeLLaR-DooR