A white substitute teacher starts using the 'N-Bomb' in class & black student wasn't havin any of it

Options
2»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? couldntve been me. That word from anybody non-afrikan is a greenlight. Prepare to take these hands
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young brotha had a dashiki on and everything. Anyway the teacher has been suspended...

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2017/05/franklin_race_teacher_suspende.html

But WITH pay.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the kid could have articulated his point... The teacher was wrong period but the kid could have called him out on "commoditizing" and the 50 years ago ? .. that was the lamest ? argument if he was more equipped he could have destroyed him ..
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nature's Bullies. Never would he have debated a dread headed brother or brother his age. Only engage with a child. I'd a had em over a barrel and make SURE he loose his career. ME? Where I am and how folks stand with and behind me? MAN I'd a had news, social media and the entire school districts shook! This ain't ? to play with. He ? with our future right here. Very serious matter.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't tell a group of people what words they can't say. Hit him for saying it if you want.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Nature's Bullies. Never would he have debated a dread headed brother or brother his age. Only engage with a child. I'd a had em over a barrel and make SURE he loose his career. ME? Where I am and how folks stand with and behind me? MAN I'd a had news, social media and the entire school districts shook! This ain't ? to play with. He ? with our future right here. Very serious matter.

What locks got to do...
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? " needs to be laid to rest in the same cemetery "jive turkey" is at.

Must be white wanting to say it
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackgod813 ..... Because they fear that look whether he's Corporate or not. 360 waves don't get discussed about being associated with a "Scary Figure" if u let them tell it. Stay Up!