Viral Video: White Connecticut Beachgoer IN Texas Hurls Racist Abuse At Muslim-American Family…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPyq3afvGY
On May 3, a 35-year-old Connecticut man named Alexander Jennes Downing was arrested in Texas after a report of a disturbance. He was arrested for public intoxication, according to Fox 5 San Diego.

Above, you can see part of the “disturbance.” You can see a video taken by a family alleging that Downing harassed them on a beach in South Padre Island.

He said, “You’re a ? Muslim, ? ,” and, “You will never, ever, ever, stop me — my Christianity — from rising above your Shariah law. Your Shariah law don’t mean ? to me.” At one point, he even invited the group to “suck [his] ? .”

But wait! There’s more! Naturally, the guy invoked Donald Trump, as many people caught shouting racist things in these videos do.

“Donald Trump will stop you! Donald Trump will stop you!” he yelled along with, “Donald Trump is my president.”

What Trump will stop them from is unclear. It does not appear to be going to the beach. This guy, though, was stopped from something when he got locked up! Behold, via the South Padre Island Police Department:

In a YouTube video description from someone claiming to be a member of the group that was accosted, a poster wrote this:

My father was approached by two woman who were also enjoying their time. The women asked him to help with talking to a stranger who was harassing them. All my father said to the guy was “please enjoy your time and have fun and let everyone else here enjoy their time.” The guy seemed to listen and walked away. He then came back to my father and started throwing racist comments. He was yelling so loud that my uncles and my brother came over from the water to see what was going on. The insane man came close to the kids and that’s when my uncle stood up to him and defended us and the kids, including my 4 year old cousin, 4 and 2 year old nephews. The video here shows a glimpse of what we all had to experience.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-11.10.43-AM.jpg

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um it clearly says 35yo Connecticut man. Don't put that on Texas..this time.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not for nothing, but with their "deafing," silence, abject refusal to condemn terrorism and loudly declaring their allegiance to America Muslims brought this hate onto themselves and until they proven themselves to be patriotic Americans and condemn terrorism, they will continue to get ? with and regarded as suspect.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not for nothing, but with their "deafing," silence, abject refusal to condemn terrorism and loudly declaring their allegiance to America Muslims brought this hate onto themselves and until they proven themselves to be patriotic Americans and condemn terrorism, they will continue to get ? with and regarded as suspect.

Are these your words and feelings?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That mugshot lmaooooooo.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gonna act like he didn't drop the N word

Just like other aspects of black culture the n word is slowly seeping into everyday life for white americans and americans in general and its not the 'er' version either.
    I've seen a bunch of vids of angry white people saying ? . Its like the adrenaline just fuels it.
    I know young kids of all races already have taken it up along with irony's white friends but jus like that teacher said.

Cacs gonna commoditize

Its just funny to see racists using it not for its original meaning which they created but the modern day urbanized form.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This better be ? sarcasm.

• TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video was fuckkn hilarious though

"My countries the greatest country!"

Dude ass insano
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do understand that the vast majority of American Muslims are African American converts.

Did you serve in the middle East @Maximus Rex
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That mugshot is the total opposite of what he was on the beach.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He looks like a big version of Wee Man, from ? lol.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    You do understand that the vast majority of American Muslims are African American converts.

You don't say? You said that to say what?
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Did you serve in the middle East @Maximus Rex

Naw, mayne
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Top 5 stupidest post you ever wrote.

Keep it to yourself next time.

These muthafuckas are not only constantly saying "? America" and that they want to ? us, but the ACT upon the threat. They also tend align themselves (up until January anyway,) with racism and white supremacy, but dear ole is the one saying dumb ? . These muthafuckas hijacked a three ? airplanes and flew them into buildings, but your ? stay wanting to ? with them. Okay.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Im not even gonna point out everything here that is ignorant and false.

What I cant wrap my mind around is why a black man is concerned with American patriotism. ? blows my mind.

The psychological trauma of opressed people everywhere is very similar. Where you have a peoples of any type opresses, you get a segment of that population that starts to feel like, if I do something, ill be exempt from the hate. Kinda like latin americans voting republican. There is this belief that ill be safe if I act like them.

Black people talking about American patriotism is just like that. You can love America, you can love living in America, but American Patriotism? They dont accept you man. Sorry to say. But there is nothing you can do to be accepted. You can be the safest, most successful, most patriotic black man, but you still never gonna be an equal partner in America, and to care about American Patriotism when you will never become a equal partner is crazy.

This psychological break is sad man. Its not just blacks in America, ive seen and read about it almost everywhere opression goes down.

u might be speaking on a different definition of "patriotism" tho

patriotism is not necessarily a monolith among people who consider themselves patriotic
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

These muthafuckas are not only constantly saying "? America" and that they want to ? us, but the ACT upon the threat. They also tend align themselves (up until January anyway,) with racism and white supremacy, but dear ole is the one saying dumb ? . These muthafuckas hijacked a three ? airplanes and flew them into buildings, but your ? stay wanting to ? with them. Okay.

Wow, thought your first post was sarcasm but your really believe that ? .
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What I cant wrap my mind around is why a black man is concerned with American patriotism. ? blows my mind.

The psychological trauma of opressed people everywhere is very similar. Where you have a peoples of any type opresses, you get a segment of that population that starts to feel like, if I do something, ill be exempt from the hate. Kinda like latin americans voting republican. There is this belief that ill be safe if I act like them.

Black people talking about American patriotism is just like that. You can love America, you can love living in America, but American Patriotism? They dont accept you man. Sorry to say. But there is nothing you can do to be accepted. You can be the safest, most successful, most patriotic black man, but you still never gonna be an equal partner in America, and to care about American Patriotism when you will never become a equal partner is crazy.

This psychological break is sad man. Its not just blacks in America, ive seen and read about it almost everywhere opression goes down.

patriotism is not necessarily a monolith among people who consider themselves patriotic

No doubt, youre 100% right.

But keep in context of who I wrote that to. I think we can all correctly guess what he means when he types patriotism.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Wow, thought your first post was a sarcasm but your really believe that ? .

He hasn't really started referring to himself in third person yet, so he's just getting started. 'Little Ole Rex' is a ? weirdo of the highest order.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But keep in context of who I wrote that to. I think we can all correctly guess what he means when he types patriotism.

yeah he's a republicanized ? that gets extra with his posts

but truthfully some times he has a point

this time just happens to not be one of them

I just got an issue with clowning a black person for their patriotism solely because they will never receive white approval

and I smh @ those posters who agree with that sentiment because they are being hypocrites

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah he's a republicanized ? that gets extra with his posts

but truthfully some times he has a point

this time just happens to not be one of them

I just got an issue with clowning a black person for their patriotism solely because they will never receive white approval

and I smh @ those posters who agree with that sentiment because they are being hypocrites

Like I said, its cool to love America, ? I love America, and its cool to love being an American, but as a minority, especially a black man, you cant defend the white definition of patriotism like what was happening here.