Viral Video: White Connecticut Beachgoer IN Texas Hurls Racist Abuse At Muslim-American Family…

2»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this worm lol

Soon as he got within 10 feet of the kids I woulda dropped his ass.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Not for nothing, but with their "deafing," silence, abject refusal to condemn terrorism and loudly declaring their allegiance to America Muslims brought this hate onto themselves and until they proven themselves to be patriotic Americans and condemn terrorism, they will continue to get ? with and regarded as suspect.

Top 5 stupidest post you ever wrote.

Keep it to yourself next time.

These muthafuckas are not only constantly saying "? America" and that they want to ? us, but the ACT upon the threat. They also tend align themselves (up until January anyway,) with racism and white supremacy, but dear ole is the one saying dumb ? . These muthafuckas hijacked a three ? airplanes and flew them into buildings, but your ? stay wanting to ? with them. Okay.

You painting with a pretty broad brush there my boy. What you're doing is exactly what some white people do to black folks. Denigrating the whole race for the actions of some. Don't do that. Don't be a hypocrite.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    His mugshot is hilarious, funky dog haired ass!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This is almost cartoonish to the point it can't seem real, but then I remember what happens when someone who's life is falling apart at the seams adds alcohol to the mix.

I don't where that dude is gonna have to move to if he ever wants to get laid again.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Look at this worm lol

21feet rule applies here.

Never let a hostile enter 21 feet.

Exactly, you around my kids grabbing yo ? ,im dragging you to the Ocean let your lungs fill with salt water.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this worm lol

From the article it said the one filming their brother and uncles came over to see what was happening.....? that as soon as he would approach my dad on that ? . I would have swung. That took a lot of self control for those people to remain as calm as they were.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    AZTG wrote: »
    Not for nothing, but with their "deafing," silence, abject refusal to condemn terrorism and loudly declaring their allegiance to America Muslims brought this hate onto themselves and until they proven themselves to be patriotic Americans and condemn terrorism, they will continue to get ? with and regarded as suspect.

Im not even gonna point out everything here that is ignorant and false.

What I cant wrap my mind around is why a black man is concerned with American patriotism. ? blows my mind.

The psychological trauma of opressed people everywhere is very similar. Where you have a peoples of any type opresses, you get a segment of that population that starts to feel like, if I do something, ill be exempt from the hate. Kinda like latin americans voting republican. There is this belief that ill be safe if I act like them.

Black people talking about American patriotism is just like that. You can love America, you can love living in America, but American Patriotism? They dont accept you man. Sorry to say. But there is nothing you can do to be accepted. You can be the safest, most successful, most patriotic black man, but you still never gonna be an equal partner in America, and to care about American Patriotism when you will never become a equal partner is crazy.

This psychological break is sad man. Its not just blacks in America, ive seen and read about it almost everywhere opression goes down.

u might be speaking on a different definition of "patriotism" tho

patriotism is not necessarily a monolith among people who consider themselves patriotic

Yep.

That guy that refers to himself as an American patriot, the guy with the confederate flag & the "don't tread on me" decal, who believes this is HIS country and everyone else is just an unwanted guest here, yeah, that guy doesn't decide what is or isnt patriotic for the rest of us.

And a lot of times that guy is a hand-waving chicken hawk to boot.