Trollio wrote: »
    Hows jerry rice working out @StoneColdMikey

He's ? clutch for me .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Hows jerry rice working out @StoneColdMikey

He's ? clutch for me .

Same as barry..i think this goats are holding ? teams down.

U level him all the way up?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Nah only one by one overall. Still confused how to level up
  • Trollio
    Nah only one by one overall. Still confused how to level up

With baby goats u get from packs n completing goat challenges.

Each level take a certain amount of goats..it can be any combo n goats
  • Trollio
    Got dan marino n Chad johnson from longshot mode
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Johnson is good. Marino is eh
  • Trollio
    Hope yall doing those daily goat challenges..they give u free baby goats to level up yo goat
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is borderline trash
  • Trollio
    Game is borderline trash

Cant win a game huh
  • Myndset
    Myndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Just copped the game for PS4.

I ? with MUT. Who's on PS4 here drop your PSN!
  • Trollio
    Myndset wrote: »
    Just copped the game for PS4.

I ? with MUT. Who's on PS4 here drop your PSN!

We all are.

AlmightyWone
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many ? injuries in franchise mode
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traded for John Ross in my 2nd season after the 1st game. I'm rolling w/ Evans, Godwin, Howard, D-Jax, and Ross in a 5 WR set, and Tevin Coleman is my starting RB.

Played my 1st game vs NYG w/ this line up and scored 50 Points. Every Drive was a score. Back Up QB was 5/5, 68 yds, 2 tds.

Sucks, cuz I have to resign Evans, Winston, Coleman, and my starting LT. I have 3 starters to sign on Defense, plus 2 more starters on my OL. Good thing I drafted OL w/ my 1st 2 picks last year.

Might trade McCoy to free cap space.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Too many ? injuries in franchise mode

Yeah not feelin Franchise mode this year
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is borderline trash

Why u say That ? was gonna grab it for the XBOX1
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Only playing on Allpro because I haven't touched madden in like 2-3 years but so far throwing the post to Julio is unguardable. I have to purposely not throw that route on franchise mode just to feel slightly realistic.

I'd go to all madden but I like being able to run the ball, so ? that for now. Devonta Freeman a damn beast
  • Inglewood_B
    Computer still get cheap interceptions tho. If a ball get tipped just chalk that up to a pick every time
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited September 2017
    Maywood wrote: »
    Game is borderline trash

Why u say That ? was gonna grab it for the XBOX1

@Maywood

You want a detailed unbiased reason?

Running game

-90% canned animations
    Its just very ? weird to pull of a juke and comes off like a special move in a very old Nintendo game its not organic everything slows down so the move can be pulled off

- you dont ever feel the speed and power of a running back ? feels like running in mud all the time

-no real physics or momentum system
    (Imagine running with beast mode and getting tossed around by any fb)

-All running backs feel the same some break more takes than others thats basically it

-Most big running plays are decided by one juke to the outside or magical perfect blocking

-defense ? really dont drop interceptions at all if you are there you got it 95% of the time with any position its a pic

Also ? catch intos at absurd anglessometimes. just crazy ass superhuman reflexes.

I'm taking about ? catching picks from the line of scrimmage from a non collapsed pocket while your throwing the ball 30 yards away

Allllll my 20 games where close even though 90% of them nigggas had shity football logic and ? poor play selection

When I was on the verge of a blowout weird ? would happen fumbles on soft tackles just miraculous ? would keep the game close

Probably comes down to the wonky ass all or. nothing running game

Alot of times a wr would wiff his block and a cb will be able to stop a run from the opposite side of the play in the backfield think about that for a minute.

• Inglewood_B
    ^^^^That ? is all facts lol... I'm only 3 games into my season but I seen all that. Wouldn't call it trash yet tho
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    ^^^^That ? is all facts lol... I'm only 3 games into my season but I seen all that. Wouldn't call it trash yet tho

? i love running the ball I'm sorry I want madden to be good because i love football and its we got probaly for life

But the running game is somehow still utter cheecks compared to a almost 15 year old game

Have yet to see a proper stiff arm,truck,spin move etc because of the canned ? ain't no reason to do it Nothing else but square up and juke

I can't even find a video to show you how crazy you can get in 2k5 I would have to make it myself but you had full user control when running I Can admit I use to have 2k goggles I (still remember my record 165-12)

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    My MUT team is a rating 80 now I don't play it as much I like the MUT draft more
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MUT is dope. But those Gauntlet challenges are difficult as ? . Also not feeling the running game this year.