What baptism do you want? Spirit or fire?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Not this ? again

What's good?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?

You will be baptized one way or another my friend. You can choose in this life to be baptized by the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ or you will be baptized on the last day into the fire which will be your covering forever and ever.

Now the question is what will it be?

I don't believe in your religion so no I won't. As usual you can't answer my question?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    I will never get baptized. Why would a Christian get baptized anyway? Shouldn't it be Christianized?

You will be baptized one way or another my friend. You can choose in this life to be baptized by the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ or you will be baptized on the last day into the fire which will be your covering forever and ever.

Now the question is what will it be?

I don't believe in your religion so no I won't. As usual you can't answer my question?

I did my friend. Baptism of the Holy Spirit is what all believers are baptized into. He is our seal unto the day of redemption
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    spirit, I love Hennessy.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    9TRAY wrote: »
    88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?

Because ? loves you my friend and He wanted to speak to you through His servant. Amen.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Man, if you werent in better shape than me and a nice person, i would fly down there and kick your ass.

ill be coming to Alaska in 2 months to preach in Anchorage. Maybe we can fellowship when I am in town?

this sounds like he callin u out for a fade @Lou_Cypher........On Piru

That gym aint gonna make him bulletproof.
    1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being baptized in the name of white jesus = Donald Trump being ? on by a Russian ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Man, if you werent in better shape than me and a nice person, i would fly down there and kick your ass.

ill be coming to Alaska in 2 months to preach in Anchorage. Maybe we can fellowship when I am in town?

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.

You shooting?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Being baptized in the name of white jesus = Donald Trump being ? on by a Russian ?

I don't know this "white Jesus" your talking about. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The Bible ? is weak, impotent, and powerless. Lazy as ? on top of that. No thanks!!!!!

When the ? Bible ? explains where he was during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, I'll give that ? ass mufucka a chance. Until then, the fake Bible ? can go suck a ? .
  • kingblaze84
    88jura528th5.gif

DOU doesn't have much of a life. He talks to and worships imaginary beings lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude don't take no days off, huh?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    The Bible ? is weak, impotent, and powerless. Lazy as ? on top of that. No thanks!!!!!

When the ? Bible ? explains where he was during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, I'll give that ? ass mufucka a chance. Until then, the fake Bible ? can go suck a ? .

Your choice, your soul, your destiny. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    88jura528th5.gif

I have life and life more abundantly! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

The devil doesn't. Why should I?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

And here we go with this ignorance
  • kingblaze84
    88jura528th5.gif

So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2017
    Fosheezy wrote: »

And here we go with this ignorance

What's so ignorant about what I said? With great power comes great responsibility right? Well what the ? was the Bible ? doing during all that time, smoking ? ?

I'm supposed to consider Jesus a ? ? BWAHAHAHAHA yeah aight. ? that lazy ass ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

ehwngnooz78f.png

I like your attitude, man. Even if I can't believe like you do
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

word.

You shooting?

damn callin him bluff
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    88jura528th5.gif

So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.

No you don't have abundant life. You don't even have life my friend. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. Amen.

But that can change. Amen.

Are you willing to humble yourself my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

ehwngnooz78f.png

I like your attitude, man. Even if I can't believe like you do

? has given to each and every one of us a measure of faith. And all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed to remove mountains. Are you willing to move the mountain of unbelief today my friend?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

I'm an atheist, no matter what my destination is hell (if an afterlife exists). But I'm cool with that, as everything about hell is just a metaphor that later became literal to most christians. I'm okay with a "separation from ? " seeing as I'm already separated from ? anyways.

Yes you are separated now in this life because you have no fellowship with ? . But you still enjoy His blessing and provisions because ? gives His goodness to all in this earthly existence.

But

In the life to come, in eternity you will be forever separated from His goodness, His mercy, and His love. You will only be subjected to His wrath. And you nor I have ever seen His wrath. You don't want that my friend because His wrath is terrifying. Amen.

"we've never seen his wrath, but it's terrifying"

how can you describe something that no human could know? that's just plain silly..

and no, I am not receiving any "blessings", I am an atheist, I do not believe in a ? , I deny its existence bc there lacks the proof of a ? ...

knowing what I know biblically, I've "committed the worst of sins", yet my life is fine, no blessings or wrath..

I don't fear dying, or even if there is an afterlife, I don't fear ? or Satan, heaven or hell, if it exists and is what it is in the Christian faith, I accept my fate in hell.. I'd rather have it that way, even though I am a great person..