What baptism do you want? Spirit or fire?

124»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

I'm an atheist, no matter what my destination is hell (if an afterlife exists). But I'm cool with that, as everything about hell is just a metaphor that later became literal to most christians. I'm okay with a "separation from ? " seeing as I'm already separated from ? anyways.

Yes you are separated now in this life because you have no fellowship with ? . But you still enjoy His blessing and provisions because ? gives His goodness to all in this earthly existence.

But

In the life to come, in eternity you will be forever separated from His goodness, His mercy, and His love. You will only be subjected to His wrath. And you nor I have ever seen His wrath. You don't want that my friend because His wrath is terrifying. Amen.

"we've never seen his wrath, but it's terrifying"

how can you describe something that no human could know? that's just plain silly..

and no, I am not receiving any "blessings", I am an atheist, I do not believe in a ? , I deny its existence bc there lacks the proof of a ? ...

knowing what I know biblically, I've "committed the worst of sins", yet my life is fine, no blessings or wrath..

I don't fear dying, or even if there is an afterlife, I don't fear ? or Satan, heaven or hell, if it exists and is what it is in the Christian faith, I accept my fate in hell.. I'd rather have it that way, even though I am a great person..

1. I can describe His wrath based upon His word.
    2. You are receiving His blessings. For He maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Amen.
    3. You still have the breath of life, if you are still alive and reading this right now, thus you have not committed the unpardonable sin. But if you die in unbelief, that statement will change. Amen.
    4. ? is to be your fear, He is to be your dread. Amen.
    5. And what measure or standard are you using to say that you are a "great person"?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY wrote: »
    88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?

DOU doesn't have much of a life. He talks to and worships imaginary beings lol

I have life and life more abundantly! Hallelujah!
    So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.

No you don't have abundant life. You don't even have life my friend. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. Amen.

But that can change. Amen.

Are you willing to humble yourself my friend?

Humble myself before who? An invisible Jewish guy who never proved he was a ? ? I have plenty of life in me, great health, I know some Christians who got plenty of health problems though.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    88jura528th5.gif

I ain't posted up like that in like 2 year's, how the hell I included in these whole site, tag lists?

So do I, but I don't need weak and powerless gods like yours to make me feel better.

No you don't have abundant life. You don't even have life my friend. You are a dead man walking. You have no life in you. Amen.

Humble myself before who? An invisible Jewish guy who never proved he was a ? ? I have plenty of life in me, great health, I know some Christians who got plenty of health problems though.

Humble yourself before the One who got you up this morning and started you on your way. Hallelujah!

Did you even give Him a thanks this morning for His goodness?

And the life that King Jesus gives, which is life more abundantly transcends what you are talking about. Hallelujah!

Do you want it?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    88jura528th5.gif

Humble yourself before the One who got you up this morning and started you on your way. Hallelujah!

And the life that King Jesus gives, which is life more abundantly transcends what you are talking about. Hallelujah!

Do you want it?

Thank who? There are many gods out there, according to the billions of people on Earth. Which ? am I supposed to thank?

Jesus never proved himself to be a ? , he got his ass kicked by the Romans and hasn't been seen in over 2,000 years. Lame!!!! I called out to Jesus in this very forum a year ago, never heard a word from the ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Being baptized in the name of white jesus = Donald Trump being ? on by a Russian ?

LMAO!
  • Trillfate
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

I'm an atheist, no matter what my destination is hell (if an afterlife exists). But I'm cool with that, as everything about hell is just a metaphor that later became literal to most christians. I'm okay with a "separation from ? " seeing as I'm already separated from ? anyways.

Yes you are separated now in this life because you have no fellowship with ? . But you still enjoy His blessing and provisions because ? gives His goodness to all in this earthly existence.

But

In the life to come, in eternity you will be forever separated from His goodness, His mercy, and His love. You will only be subjected to His wrath. And you nor I have ever seen His wrath. You don't want that my friend because His wrath is terrifying. Amen.

how can you describe something that no human could know? that's just plain silly..

and no, I am not receiving any "blessings", I am an atheist, I do not believe in a ? , I deny its existence bc there lacks the proof of a ? ...

knowing what I know biblically, I've "committed the worst of sins", yet my life is fine, no blessings or wrath..

I don't fear dying, or even if there is an afterlife, I don't fear ? or Satan, heaven or hell, if it exists and is what it is in the Christian faith, I accept my fate in hell.. I'd rather have it that way, even though I am a great person..

2. You are receiving His blessings. For He maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Amen.
    3. You still have the breath of life, if you are still alive and reading this right now, thus you have not committed the unpardonable sin. But if you die in unbelief, that statement will change. Amen.
    5. And what measure or standard are you using to say that you are a "great person"?

? . He created mankind so we can kiss his ass?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    88jura528th5.gif

Do you want it?

Thank who? There are many gods out there, according to the billions of people on Earth. Which ? am I supposed to thank?

Jesus never proved himself to be a ? , he got his ass kicked by the Romans and hasn't been seen in over 2,000 years. Lame!!!! I called out to Jesus in this very forum a year ago, never heard a word from the ? .

There is only 1 true and living ? . And He loves you my friend. But unless you open up your heart to receive His love in it, you will never receive the truth. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Trillfate wrote: »
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

But

No. He created mankind so that we can fellowship with Him in harmony, love, unity, truth, and holiness. But the choice is yours my friend. He's given us free will to choose who you will serve! Amen.
  • Trillfate
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

But

No. He created mankind so that we can fellowship with Him in harmony, love, unity, truth, and holiness. But the choice is yours my friend. He's given us free will to choose who you will serve! Amen.

So if i have been given free will, then i should be free from consequences if i choose to not worship. If ? punishes non believers its not FREE will at all, its costly will.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    vary35ldcvm3.gif

Why?

But

So if i have been given free will, then i should be free from consequences if i choose to not worship. If ? punishes non believers its not FREE will at all, its costly will.

Free will doesn't negate the consequences for exercising our free will. You can't be mad at gravity if you decided to jump off the empire state building. Just like you can't be mad at a hot stove if you used your free will to put your hand on it. There are consequences for choices. And ? has clearly outlined the consequences for using your free will to reject Him, His love, and His salvation.

That is why everyone in the lake of fire will be there because they choose to be there. Amen.