A new GOP bill would make it virtually impossible to sue the police(race soldiers)…

2»

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    I hate white people. And I truly mean that. I know there are like, maybe 5% that aren't like that, but these muthafuckas are truly evil incarnate. There's no other explanation for the ? they try to pull on people who don't look like them.

No empathy or sympathy. No compassion or understanding. Just pure evil. ? 'em all. They can burn for all I give a ? .

I really enjoyed reading this post... makes me miss @SixSickSins lol
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when the Police are wrong for killing black men they can get away with it???People are going to start using Cameras More.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    this bill does nothing meaningful to protect officers from danger. just protects police departments from liability, and removes incentives for those departments to not ? , brutalize ppl

sure jeff sessions was intimately involved

smh

is it time for a mass exit or what
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    All the hoteps and ? ? that thought this administration would be good...
    When does the good start?

Blocking police from civil liability means there is ZERO accountability on the police.

Its an audacious move.

Ths only "good" i expected was ? circling they wagons as racism became more aggressive, but people are still too comfortable it seems.

But let's not act like Obama was locking cops up or that Hilary, would of done more than Obama.

I say the party is just getting started. We ain't seen nothing yet.