• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trump w/o makeup looks ? lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt know J.A. had it in him...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, hate that it had to be him. Like ^^^ said, it's not a murder charge. He'll bounce back.

I'm sure lots of celebrities without drivers get caught by popos who look the other way for this or that reason. Might just be another ? wake up call.

On another note, what is up with this "new" popular trend with black folks and blonde hair? Not hating. Just find it wack and nonsensical.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zn26adflcc7l.gif
    He need some milk!!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I think tiger is struggling like every other athlete what to do next once their career is over.

his career is over not because of him......but his reaction to all them chicks, wife taking his kids and taking his loot, him realizing he ain't or that he is black.

all that in like a few years...
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a statement released Monday evening, Woods said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an "unexpected reaction" to prescription medication.

"I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said in the statement. "I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.

"I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.

"I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office for their professionalism."
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 back surgeries.....I think he popping pills like tic tacs but I really hope thats not the case
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger woods is a classic case of steroid use and its aftermath.
  • mldardy
    mldardy Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    it's a DUI, not a body. A lotta ? is a marked lane violation away from the same ? . This ain't really bout nothin, and not an indictment on where he is in his personal life. But watch ? gas it. Stephen A Smith was just actin like this ? knocked down the towers again.

You should be slapped for this ? . You probably the type that's either skated on DUI or driven ? and didn't get caught and think that ? is ok. You ? fool, DUI could be a body and fortunately in this case it wasn't but just because he didn't ? someone doesn't make DUI ok. Getting behind the wheel of a car and driving while impaired puts everyones life in danger. Suppose you'd have been walking down this same street he was driving or driving on the other side of the road as him or one of your relative would have been struck by him. You wouldn't be saying the stupid ? you spewing. Can't stand ignorant ? like you. Shut the ? up.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    larry-holmes.jpg
    He says that Tiger is out 'chere looking flabby and sick.
    Copper wrote: »
    That divorce ? his ? ass up

Actually it was that Navy SEAL training, (with actual SEALS prepping for missions,) which included parachuting out of airplanes is what ? up him.

MV5BMTUwNjQyMjU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ3NTIwMg@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

If dude's your potna and you're kickin' with him I can't even begin to understand how you ended up in the Sunken Place. If you're a professional athlete, (or anybody for that matter,) just do what he does and you'll be straight.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally speaking... Tiger would've been Much better off if his pops taught him 'golf' as well as teaching him 'white people'
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free T-Woods
    I wonder if he still on that I'm not Black stuff still..

Let's tell the truth. He never said he wasn't black. He said he was black and Korean. Which he is. Black people are too sensitive every time someone acknowledged their complete heritage. He didn't grow up like the average black person anyway. He had the life of a rich white person.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free T-Woods
    I wonder if he still on that I'm not Black stuff still..

Let's tell the truth. He never said he wasn't black. He said he was black and Korean. Which he is. Black people are too sensitive every time someone acknowledged their complete heritage. He didn't grow up like the average black person anyway. He had the life of a rich white person.

Why couldn't he have the life of a rich black person? And, na, we don't care if you don't acknowledge your heritage, just make sure you stay the ? over there when it get thick.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a statement released Monday evening, Woods said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an "unexpected reaction" to prescription medication.

"I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said in the statement. "I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.

"I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.

"I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office for their professionalism."

a7iglu6w42vh.jpg

giphy.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUI... *shrugs* he's a normal human being...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    I think tiger is struggling like every other athlete what to do next once their career is over.

Relax, blaze and eat. Occasional exercise and travel. Open a business.

easier said than done. he's a golfer and had the competitvness of MJ and kobe. now he's had 4 back surgeries since 2012.

it's over. he tried to sit back and be a father but the itch is still their to golf and everytime he goes out his body betrays him

I heard a sportswriter talk about a time a Baseball Legend chewed him out for saying another great player was washed...............told him the same competitive nature that made him GOAT during his prime is what was driving him to keep going..........hard to argue against that. Gotta let them come to terms with it, they earned the right to go out their way.