Teen Killed In Drive-By After Coming To Defense of Female Friend

blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
“Irving Police said 18-year-old LeDajrick ? was out with a group of friends, three guys and one girl, early Sunday morning. ? had graduated from Carter High School Saturday, just a few hours before the shooting, and wanted to celebrate.

According to Fox 4, authorities said ? and his pals pulled into the parking lot of a 7-Eleven in Irving around 1:45 a.m. when three men in white Kia Optima started cat-calling ? ’s female friend.

The recent graduate, who was voted most popular and set to play college football, tried to come to the girl’s defense. Dallas News reported that an argument ensued and the group ? was with decided to leave.

As their car drove away, the suspects in the Kia Optima followed and opened fire on the vehicle.

? was hit in the head and his side, and died hours later at Parkland Hospital. The other two males in the car were also struck during the shooting, but survived their injuries.”

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/05/29/ledajrick-? -shot-killed-after-graduation-for-protecting-female-friend-who-was-being-harassed-video/

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who take lives with no regard dont even value themselves some people are just mentally/emotionally hopeless we hate each other.. or love hate either way that ? is all bad
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad. Over something so stupid and not worth it

How do you pronounce his name?

Them ? lost for driving an optima
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crimes some people commit makes think them ? want to go to prison. The stupidity of the ? these ? just did is just ? up and sad. That minimum of 20 years gonna be rough as them ? get older.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet them lame ass ? think they got some stripes off this ? ? too.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet the girl started talking ? to the dudes, and then they joined in, see people I keep saying this in previous threads, if u don't have your women in check don't go out with them . Could have been easily avoided if the female just didn't say nothing and jumped back in the whip
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I bet the girl started talking ? to the dudes, and then they joined in, see people I keep saying this in previous threads, if u don't have your women in check don't go out with them . Could have been easily avoided if the female just didn't say nothing and jumped back in the whip

There's no way of knowing whether or not this scenario actually happened.

However, the following should have been the proper course of action:

R.D. wrote: »

If they don't put their hands on shorty, let that ? rock and just dip

In situations like this, sometimes it's just best to leave well enough alone.

Otherwise, you can make things worse than what they would've been had you just let it slide.

Now, that advice definitely applies to the dudes who decided to shoot up the car since they'll be paying for that decision for the next 20 years or so.

However, it also might apply to the young man who was killed because he would probably still be alive today if he had just kept quiet.

Then again, the shooters might've shot up the car regardless of whether dude did anything or not.

Sad situation all the way around.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

It says they left tho

And since he was dat ? apparently in his school ? was probably just hating...all he had to say was "chill bruh" and them ? woulda escalated that because he was who he was

That's what I am going with. They knew homie was the man. That jealousy will do it every time.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH. ? ? man. To them dudes in the car of the shooting, how can you call your a real ? and pump yourself up to ? a dude out of jealousy?

That's the problem these days, it's no voice or reason or logic with these ? ? man.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And before tha shootas mommas get on tv talking bout what good sons they have.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

It says they left tho

And since he was dat ? apparently in his school ? was probably just hating...all he had to say was "chill bruh" and them ? woulda escalated that because he was who he was

I don't think they knew him.

He went to Carter in Dallas and got killed in Irving.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? up man smh. Rest In Power to that young king
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deep down this is ? being ? maybe on both sides
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ignorant post full of assumption
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

It says they left tho

I don't think they knew him.

He went to Carter in Dallas and got killed in Irving.

How far apart are they? And he was 3 deep so he's probably familiar with the area and people know about him

But sometimes a good kid is also with them ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could ve just jumped him
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2020..she gonna be ? one of the dudes who killed him or was in the car