Teen Killed In Drive-By After Coming To Defense of Female Friend

Options

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    There are situations in which you can blame the victim, but ? talkin about cultural overhaul. Sometimes, ? shows up on your porch. I get into it with police way more than my own kind, and i know the law. I know it could go left, and I got babies so most times I fall back, but I'm a black man bruh, this melanin hold weight so it's only so much ima go for with anybody, of any color. Some men simply ain't goin for the ? and would rather stand than fall back, and truthfully, nothing wrong with either in the right situation.

I just went to a graduation where it was 90% black kids and they had over 2 million in scholarships, our culture is fine.

It's just a lotta soft ass ? in here is all. Had that happened and he said nothing and not got smoked, ? woulda been callin hm a ? if it was on world star or somethIn. You roll the dice walkin out the door every morning, might as well walk wit your head up.

Anecdotal evidence is pure anecdotal
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    There are situations in which you can blame the victim, but ? talkin about cultural overhaul. Sometimes, ? shows up on your porch. I get into it with police way more than my own kind, and i know the law. I know it could go left, and I got babies so most times I fall back, but I'm a black man bruh, this melanin hold weight so it's only so much ima go for with anybody, of any color. Some men simply ain't goin for the ? and would rather stand than fall back, and truthfully, nothing wrong with either in the right situation.

I just went to a graduation where it was 90% black kids and they had over 2 million in scholarships, our culture is fine.

It's just a lotta soft ass ? in here is all. Had that happened and he said nothing and not got smoked, ? woulda been callin hm a ? if it was on world star or somethIn. You roll the dice walkin out the door every morning, might as well walk wit your head up.

Anecdotal evidence is pure anecdotal

? you tryin'a say?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

This is pretty ? stupid

Please explain ???[/quote]

Every post you've made you're trying to blame tje young girl for somehow escalating tje situation with nothing to support it. Your whole POV on this is dumb as ?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's the very reason it escalated becuz his friend that was a girl was walking in a store at 1 am , someone said something to her they felt disrespected and it escalated from there, we have freedom of speech in this country, u can threatened someone that says something to your family or friends but they have constitutional right to free speech, now if u threaten and u can't back it that a problem, they played the game of who got the biggest ? and lost, more mature people would have ignored them got in car and kept it moving, u will learn when u see so many caskets go in the ground from bulls hit u will understand life is more important than you or the other person ego
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man... everybody gotta be strapped now a days. ? is crazy.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All drug dealers need to stop serving ? ? yeah I said it
  • blackrain
    Options
    That's the very reason it escalated becuz his friend that was a girl was walking in a store at 1 am , someone said something to her they felt disrespected and it escalated from there, we have freedom of speech in this country, u can threatened someone that says something to your family or friends but they have constitutional right to free speech, now if u threaten and u can't back it that a problem, they played the game of who got the biggest ? and lost, more mature people would have ignored them got in car and kept it moving, u will learn when u see so many caskets go in the ground from bulls hit u will understand life is more important than you or the other person ego

? every post you've made is on some "she just wanted to show off...she was probably tempting the guys"...you're blaming her for what? Walkikg into a store and not the thirsty ? ? who couldn't control their egos. That's dumb as ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand this thread. From what I read it was a 26 year old dude talking slick to girl. words were exchange but the groups actually shook hands afterwards. the 3 high school kids got in the car and drove off. This grown ass man and some 17 year old kid shot all 3 of the boys after shaking their hands. Dude is the only one that died. sad ?

I'm trying to understand why the girl is being blamed. it sounds like the high school kids tried to resolve the situation like men. I think them offering a handshake shows class and maturity. its unfortunate they were more mature than the 26 year old.
  • blackrain
    Options
    I don't understand this thread. From what I read it was a 26 year old dude talking slick to girl. words were exchange but the groups actually shook hands afterwards. the 3 high school kids got in the car and drove off. This grown ass man and some 17 year old kid shot all 3 of the boys after shaking their hands. Dude is the only one that died. sad ?

I'm trying to understand why the girl is being blamed. it sounds like the high school kids tried to resolve the situation like men. I think them offering a handshake shows class and maturity. its unfortunate they were more mature than the 26 year old.

Because some of these hoe ass ? blame women for every problem in their life
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Never descalte a situation and think ? fine either box till the other party is out cold or jump in your whip and pull off ain't no making sure ? good, I was showing you all how the whole situation could have been prevented by the woman in their party coming correct on how she carried herself but since yall youngsters don't understand that, dam near same ? happened to my buddy here last year

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/man-shot-to-death-in-chatham/
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never descalte a situation and think ? fine either box till the other party is out cold or jump in your whip and pull off ain't no making sure ? good, I was showing you all how the whole situation could have been prevented by the woman in their party coming correct on how she carried herself but since yall youngsters don't understand that, dam near same ? happened to my buddy here last year

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/man-shot-to-death-in-chatham/

@reebootx1
    What do you mean by how she carried herself? Are u sayin her walkin in a store at night with her friends is her fault.
    Last i checked its a free country you can walk where u want as long as u aint invading anyone's space or privacy.
    That store is a free space and she has a right to feel ok to walk in a store and buy whatever with her money.
    U making it sound like she was dressed like a thot when u know nothing abt her.
    Not tryin to sound like a feminist but should females really have to think abt walkin in a store at night or alone at night for fear some over aggressive ? ? gonna approach them.
    Hell one of my homegirls was walkin inda hood in broad day minding her business when some over agressive ? snatched her up dragged her in a abandoned spot ? and killed her.
    Sooo is it her fault for walkin in broad fckin daylight now???

Like ? u really sounding dumb. I understand what u sayin that females have caused deaths but this aint one of them. It was just wrong place wrong time that had them young high school kids run across them ? . Sometimes bad ? happen to good people without them provoking ? .

Hell if i walk outside and get robbed is it my fault for having money on me
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    OK Im done yall keep doing how yall do, yall been raised by single mom's I see, I seen it with my own eyes many times woman wanna be seen and heard and the outcome after hours, yall do how yall young ? do, make sure a pink flag get put on your tombstone AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN U LET YOUR WOMEN AROUND U DO AS THEY PLEASE , YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAR AND DIE , CUZ WHAT THEY DID AND IF YOUR LIFE DONT MEAN ? AND U LET THAT ? HAPPEN THAT'S U ,PUT YOUR SISTER IN CHECK YOUR AUNT IN CHECK DONT DO THAT ? AROUND ME. ? DYING FOR BROADS THEY AINT EVEN FUCKNG SAD DAY.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . You the earth flat dude. You was raised by morons.
  • blackrain
    Options
    OK Im done yall keep doing how yall do, yall been raised by single mom's I see, I seen it with my own eyes many times woman wanna be seen and heard and the outcome after hours, yall do how yall young ? do, make sure a pink flag get put on your tombstone AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN U LET YOUR WOMEN AROUND U DO AS THEY PLEASE , YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAR AND DIE , CUZ WHAT THEY DID AND IF YOUR LIFE DONT MEAN ? AND U LET THAT ? HAPPEN THAT'S U ,PUT YOUR SISTER IN CHECK YOUR AUNT IN CHECK DONT DO THAT ? AROUND ME. ? DYING FOR BROADS THEY AINT EVEN FUCKNG SAD DAY.

hejqgtlxltzr.gif
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rebootx1 is a ? who never won a fight
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I never faught where it was nothing to gain ,what's the prize the same ? u came with, yall need dad's in yall life send some pics of yall mom so I can cat call her and I watch me do yall like baby boy
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn ? I see a few DV cases in future
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558510/when-cat-calling-goes-wrong-dude-catches-feelings-and-leaves-one-of-em-brain-dead#latest

NOW U SEE ITS 4 IN THE MORNING HE WALKING WITH HIS COUSIN HALF DRESSED, SHE GETS CAT CALLED, DUDE KILLS A GUY, HE FINA GO TO JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT FOR YOU YOUNG HOMOTIONAL ASS LIL DUDES U NEED TO LISTEN TO A MAN POINT OF VIEW.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558510/when-cat-calling-goes-wrong-dude-catches-feelings-and-leaves-one-of-em-brain-dead#latest

NOW U SEE ITS 4 IN THE MORNING HE WALKING WITH HIS COUSIN HALF DRESSED, SHE GETS CAT CALLED, DUDE KILLS A GUY, HE FINA GO TO JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT FOR YOU YOUNG HOMOTIONAL ASS LIL DUDES U NEED TO LISTEN TO A MAN POINT OF VIEW.

Normally I don't do this, but...? , shut yo ass up.
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options

DAM U MAD FAM U AINT BRINGING NO GAME TO THIS TOPIC ON THIS FORUM U JUST COMING TO TELL ME SHUT UP , U MAD WHY FAM CUZ U KNOW I RIGHT, IF U THINK U ARE RIGHT BRING SOME THEORIES OR FACTS NOT JUST TELL ME SHUT UP, U MAKING YOURSELF LOOK IMMATURE AND YOU ARE FUTHER PROV ING MY POINT
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Are there evidence that suggests the girl said something to those boys? Or are you speculating?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DAM U MAD FAM U A IN BRINGING NO GAME TO THIS TOPIC ON THIS FORUM U JUST COMING TO TELL ME SHUT UP , U MAD WHY FAM CUZ U KNOW I RIGHT

It's not mad. Anybody on here that's seen me post knows I have no problem going in detail with my responses, but your stance is so stupid it's hard to even address. You're basically basing your whole stance on this unfounded idea that this chick did something to precipitate this. That's speculation that seems to be based on nothing but your own (possibly homosexual based) hatred of women. And even if she did do something wrong, as I said before, unless she pulled a gun out and threatened those dudes, what they did is in no way excused by her actions.

That was way too much thought put into responding to your dump stance, so let's just go with "Shut up" from now on and leave it there.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif
  • rebootx1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    SEE WHAT U FAIL TO REALIZE IS CAT CALLING IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF SOMEONE TELLS U NOT TO DO IT, THEY BASICALLY HAVE TO MAKE U DONT IT, U CAnT TELL SOMEONE TO NOT SAY SOMETHING, THAT'S HOMOTIONAL, U FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY BY SOMETHING SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SAYING TO U , DO U UNDERSTAND, SOMEONE CAN WALK UP TO U AND CALL U A ? IF THEY DONT TOUCH U THEY U GOODS TO GO
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    SEE WHAT U FAIL TO REALIZE IS CAT CALLING IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF SOMEONE TELLS U NOT TO DO IT, THEY BASICALLY HAVE TO MAKE U DONT IT, U CAnT TELL SOMEONE TO NOT SAY SOMETHING, THAT'S HOMOTIONAL, U FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY BY SOMETHING SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SAYING TO U , DO U UNDERSTAND, SOMEONE CAN WALK UP TO U AND CALL U A ? IF THEY DONT TOUCH U THEY U GOODS TO GO

You realize you done ? up right? If it's their "right to catcall" then it's her right to say something back to them. By your logic.