Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited May 2017 in The Reason
That's yall mans tho
1z167n8.jpg

The tapes of the racist rap-songs are often discussed but rarely to we go into details with the facts.

Lets not forget that this fiasco was so big that it culminated in the destruction of HipHop's most popular magazine and numerous court cases and lawsuits brought on by lawyers for Interscope.

Here are some goodies:

Eminem’s early collaborators aren’t afraid to talk to The Source and the story that emerges is a far cry from what you’ll see in his Academy Award-winning movie “8 Mile.” As The Source Editor-in-Chief Kim Osorio notes in the cover story on Eminem, “Understanding Marshall Mathers’ past – his life before the Black community accepted him – explains how a rapper of his caliber could have something like the racist recording hidden in his closet.” On tracks recorded in 1993 by Eminem’s four-man, all-White rap crew, under the title “The Racist Rap Hour with Bassmint Productions,” with the Eminem’s four-man, all- Wwhite collective known as Bassmint Productions and leaked to The Source by three White Hip-Hop fans from Detroit who were associates of Eminem in from the early ’90s, Eminem calls Black women “dumb chicks” and opposes dating Black women “cause I don’t like that ni99er ? .” On a third song, newly discovered by The Source, Eminem calls Black people “moon crickets,” “spear chuckers” and “porch monkeys.”

Between 1988 and 1993, Eminem formed an all-White rap collaborative known as Bassmint Productions that produced “The Racist Rap Hour with Bassmint Productions.” Fellow MC Eminem’s rhyming partner in Bassmint Productions, White MC Chaos Kid, provided The Source with an exclusive interview where who says who was there and describes first- hand how the racist recordings were made and why he refused to be a part of them he describes first-hand how these recordings were made and why he didn’t participate saying, “I refused to even get on it… I didn’t feel comfortable about being a part of it, so I didn’t rap on it.”

The feature on Eminem’s hidden past – where one of his old rhyming partners tells all about The Racist Rap Sessions of 1993 – and an interview with one of the White Hip-Hop fans from Detroit who drove across the country in order to bring Eminem’s racist tracks to light anchor the package on racism. Features editor Jerry Barrow weighs in with an essay on race; Hip-Hop players from Irv Gotti to Suge Knight to Crazy Legs speak their minds on the controversy; and Benzino asserts that The Source is “the last line of defense” against the forces that will destroy Hip-Hop: greedy record labels, mainstream media with a “double standard” towards race and rappers like Eminem who threaten to completely co-opt an African-American art form. Benzino’s statements are backed up in “The Making of a Hip-Hop Monopoly”, which outlines exactly how with a detailed diagram, corporate control of radio, retail, distribution and a concentration of major recording artists under one record label (Interscope) has marginalized independent artists and stolen Hip-Hop from the Black and Latino communities that gave birth to it. The power of Interscope to bias the media, and influence recording artists is further demonstrated by Russell Simmons reactions to the release of the racist tracks in “Politics as Usual: Russell Simmons’s Comments.

1f099499fc1b6063479d30ec1b48e309.400x300x1.jpg

Chaos Kid says "Eminem tried to cover up other racist recordings held by Brothers DJ Butterfingers and Manix, both are other members of Bassmint Productions, which have yet to surface. Chaos Kid also says Eminem “asked Manix to destroy them". Chaos Kid says, “To me he’s reached a point where he’s put the dollar before his conscience, and unfortunately, it is going to be his downfall.”

Brothers DJ Butterfingers and Manix, both part of Bassmint Productions have much more unreleased Eminem material. Chaos Kid said “Eminem asked Manix to destroy it.”

Members of Detroit’s Hip-Hop community view Eminem’s management as racist. Of Paul Rosenberg, who has managed Eminem since 1998, Champtown says, “I feel that Paul Rosenberg is prejudiced. I heard from inside the camp about how Blacks are being underpaid…I know who introduced Rosenberg to Eminem and he is no longer on the map. He was fired. He was the last Black survivor with any authority in the camp and he was fired recently.”

Eminem hid his racist tracks from his first Black producer and record label owner, Champtown, who was responsible for introducing Eminem to Detroit’s Black Hip-Hop community and who helped shape him to be the superstar he is today. Champtown was shocked to hear some of Eminem’s racist tracks for the first time in 2000. “I definitely heard some tapes with Slim using words like ‘moon crickets’ and ? like that on it. And there was ‘spear chucker’ on it… and ‘porch monkeys,’” said Champtown.Champtown and Eminem’s older friends dispute Eminem’s claim that his breakup with an “African-American girlfriend” is what caused him to record “Foolish Pride” where he rants, “Black girls are ? ” among other things. Said Champtown, “I don’t believe it. He was with Kim for the whole time I knew him. I never knew him to date any Black women.” Chaos Kid doesn’t remember his Black girlfriend either: “This whole story about him going out with a Black girl – I don’t know.”

Comments

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never gaveashit about that pilgrim. ? him and his career.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for Dre Dr it wouldnt be this way..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Can't see how any ? ? with M&M.

I can't see how any ? listens to Young Thug. Crazy world.

Loooooool smfh.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Can't see how any ? ? with M&M.

I can't see how any ? listens to Young Thug. Crazy world.

You better than this Stew lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"
  • Busta Carmichael
    Nah Son wrote: »
    What makes it worse is this mf had the nerve to diss Lauryn for hating white people which was based on a false rumour

And he did it numerous times

"Bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve"

"I'm more than ill scarier than a white person trapped in a room with Lauryn Hill"

etc

With his racist history that ? is so ? hypocritical. How tf Dre or black folks in their camp never called him out on that ?

"I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
    So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill"

I don't know why Dre never called him out. He's always been a bit off. Or maybe because Eminem was the breadwinner at Aftermath.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Notice how Eminem declined after he was exposed tho. Seems like he didn't want to take Rap seriously after that.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    What makes it worse is this mf had the nerve to diss Lauryn for hating white people which was based on a false rumour

And he did it numerous times

"Bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve"

"I'm more than ill scarier than a white person trapped in a room with Lauryn Hill"

etc

With his racist history that ? is so ? hypocritical. How tf Dre or black folks in their camp never called him out on that ?

"I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
    So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill"

I don't know why Dre never called him out. He's always been a bit off. Or maybe because Eminem was the breadwinner at Aftermath.

Bingo

IF Eminem is still under contract with Dre then all Dre has to do is sit back and count the money.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ppl shoild cheered ja on other then that cracka
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited May 2017
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ppl shoild cheered ja on other then that cracka

The aftermath machine was to big. We can see it for what it is after the smoke clears but it's too late.

You can't do wrong when you're on top and making hot music.

Examples:
    Em racist tapes
    Weezy kissing his "daddy"
    50 blatantly getting ethered by Jada, Styles P and Game.

And so on.