Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Everybody is prejudice to a certain extent, that racist word gets thrown around a lot but I'm sure he was prejudice towards certain black people outside his immediate circle, and still is. We all are prejudice towards everything even the food we eat, you prejudge it before you eat it. If he's a white supremacist based on saying ? that's plausible but I really don't care that much about his personal views as much because I don't rock with his music like that.

This is ? . Having a preference for food is not prejudice or comparable to calling someone a ? . I have never been prejudiced against anyone in my life and that's a fact.

You misread what I meant. When you about to eat whatever you about to eat you've pre determined in your mind that this food , burger or whatever is your eating is fit to eat. Based on your preconceived notion that this food isn't spoiled, rotten, unclean etc.. You ever ate fast food? You prejudice. You prejudged that it's even clean.

Toilet-paper-too-far-away.jpg

that's quite a reach.

Call it what you want and that was funny too.. But don't get me twisted like im defending dude just stating a fact. You may not judge people based on the color of their skin but you do formulate your own opinion or perception of someone based on your preconceived notions. If you see a gang of skin headed white dudes riding Harley Davidsons you'd suppose they are a bike gang.. Keep it real

Yeah but how is that the same as making racist tapes for years called the "Racist hours"?

You're caping my dude

You must have glossed over that one part where I wrote I'm not defending dude just stating a fact.

You letting this ? block you from seeing the truth? Ok he is a lil punk ass racist white boy... Got that out the way. Maybe what I'm saying isn't 100% relevant to this topic but its true none the less.

I get what you're saying with the prejudice part. But in all honesty I have no animosity against any race. Maybe I'm rare idk.

But I've been through to much ? to put that pain on someone else. Being prejudice against food however isnt the same as systematically oppressing another race.

But enough of that... Eminem a ? or nah?

Racism and prejudice are two different things. The only reason I went there with it is because often black people get called racist when the proper term is prejudice. You may not judge people based on their skin (I don't either) but you still might regarding other factors that are more relevant to you.

Oh yeah and he probably ? . Where ol dude Paul at ? Who used to say the Whiteman is a natural ? lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody is prejudice to a certain extent, that racist word gets thrown around a lot but I'm sure he was prejudice towards certain black people outside his immediate circle, and still is. We all are prejudice towards everything even the food we eat, you prejudge it before you eat it. If he's a white supremacist based on saying ? that's plausible but I really don't care that much about his personal views as much because I don't rock with his music like that.

This is ? . Having a preference for food is not prejudice or comparable to calling someone a ? . I have never been prejudiced against anyone in my life and that's a fact.

You misread what I meant. When you about to eat whatever you about to eat you've pre determined in your mind that this food , burger or whatever is your eating is fit to eat. Based on your preconceived notion that this food isn't spoiled, rotten, unclean etc.. You ever ate fast food? You prejudice. You prejudged that it's even clean.

that's quite a reach.

Call it what you want and that was funny too.. But don't get me twisted like im defending dude just stating a fact. You may not judge people based on the color of their skin but you do formulate your own opinion or perception of someone based on your preconceived notions. If you see a gang of skin headed white dudes riding Harley Davidsons you'd suppose they are a bike gang.. Keep it real

Yeah but how is that the same as making racist tapes for years called the "Racist hours"?

You're caping my dude

You must have glossed over that one part where I wrote I'm not defending dude just stating a fact.

You letting this ? block you from seeing the truth? Ok he is a lil punk ass racist white boy... Got that out the way. Maybe what I'm saying isn't 100% relevant to this topic but its true none the less.

I get what you're saying with the prejudice part. But in all honesty I have no animosity against any race. Maybe I'm rare idk.

But I've been through to much ? to put that pain on someone else. Being prejudice against food however isnt the same as systematically oppressing another race.

Racism and prejudice are two different things. The only reason I went there with it is because often black people get called racist when the proper term is prejudice. You may not judge people based on their skin (I don't either) but you still might regarding other factors that are more relevant to you.

Oh yeah and he probably ? . Where ol dude Paul at ? Who used to say the Whiteman is a natural ? lol

@zzombie
  • SELASI_i
    Options

that's quite a reach.

You're caping my dude

@zzombie

That's him lol I knew in ? up the name but all I had to do was say the white man is a natural ? and someone would remember
  • SELASI_i
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ? called zzoombie Paul tho

Man ion know u ? . Only one I know I remember foreal is gee cause he always got somebody arguing with him
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This ? called zzoombie Paul

One of the whitest names out there, slickly called him a natural ? smh.

Lol I'm saying.

He just said a random ass name like we're supposed to know who it is.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? called zzoombie Paul

One of the whitest names out there, slickly called him a natural ? smh.

Lol I'm saying.

He just said a random ass name like we're supposed to know who it is.

Lol is he still banned? Someone gotta call him Paul one time on GP.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw he "dated" mariah for like 2 weeks and didn't get to hit. So he's been obsessed with her for 17 years

that is fakes new and no proof.. If Mariah and Em were seen with each other where are the pics of them seen together???
    She never gave his crazy ass the time of day yet he brings her up everytime till she clapped at him with "Obsessed"
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    btw he "dated" mariah for like 2 weeks and didn't get to hit. So he's been obsessed with her for 17 years

that is fakes new and no proof.. If Mariah and Em were seen with each other where are the pics of them seen together???
    She never gave his crazy ass the time of day yet he brings her up everytime till she clapped at him with "Obsessed"

Ain't no proof either of you touched upon her, you're both still obsessed with her tho.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I would suck on them Mariah ? all night long then ? on them just before breakfast then have that ? for brunch.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion

Lol I doubt it
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion
    What's brick you reppin b
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao what happened here
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao what happened here

Looks like the ? hour straight from the projects in chicago.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This thread was amazing lmfaooooooooo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    lmao damn Stew they got you out here like

pzi50z7qj7su.gif

Lol aint nobody run ? outta here. ? waiting around to see somebody "Ether" me. Good luck.

Lol nah, I mean more like u got a mob of IC posters on you nh

This what I been doing in the whole thread

mc3ssj8d9r9m.gif

Nah ....that what bruh wants to make you think happened in the thread.

This what that ? Stew really been doin in this thread:
    umctdazeaut6.gif

This ? still got me dying

What does it even mean :joy: :joy:
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    lmao damn Stew they got you out here like

pzi50z7qj7su.gif

Lol aint nobody run ? outta here. ? waiting around to see somebody "Ether" me. Good luck.

Lol nah, I mean more like u got a mob of IC posters on you nh

This what I been doing in the whole thread

mc3ssj8d9r9m.gif

Nah ....that what bruh wants to make you think happened in the thread.

This what that ? Stew really been doin in this thread:
    umctdazeaut6.gif

This ? still got me dying

What does it even mean :joy: :joy:

Trying and failing
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't see how any ? ? with M&M.

I can't see how any ? listens to Young Thug. Crazy world.

i3af1jqztlow.gif
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    So according to @stew, I can call blacks ? , call black women ? ? , call black people spear chuckers, but as long as I have a few black friends and work with blacks who all admit I never chill outside of work with them, I cant be a racist?

I never thought that that "i cant be a racist, I have black friends" ? actually worked.

I never said any of this. Stop it. When D12 tells u he's a racist then I'll believe it. U know why? Cause apparently those are his friends and they know him better than you and I. Right?

Jesus Christ

ltt5y1kvzd7a.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? @Built 4 cuban linx follows me around from thread to thread like a stalking ex ? trying to get attention.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options