Democrats are still mad black people are waking up, and joining a post-Obama exodus....

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
.....by not coming out to vote for their party nominations.

Black Voters Aren’t Turning Out For The Post-Obama Democratic Party

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We'll see who it helps or hurts more in due time....
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1khc93m0d7t0.png
    Case in point. This is directly from his page. Names have been taken out.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Black people need to realize, you're not hurting white Democrats (they'll be alright). You're hurting yourselves. Latinos are now the coveted group. Black people need to get as much as we can while a party is still interested in our votes. As the Latino population grows, we'll become less and less coveted by the Democratic party and the Republicans damn sure won't give a damn about us.

Lol at "Latino" there are white latinos and black latinos.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.

Obama created a law to protect race soldiers just like Trump is doing now.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Sshh you ? up the Obeezy narrative
  • 7figz
    edited May 2017
    Options

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

Also, if you're referring to this law:

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

Donald Trump signs executive order giving police more powers

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?
  • 7figz
    edited May 2017
    Options

This ? ain't even about Obama because it's not like he did a whole lot to make cops accountable. It could've been ? Sarah Palin as the last president.

But once you're talking about a new MF coming into office trying take away any thing that might help a MF who got they ass kicked by pigs or the family of someone who got killed, or giving pigs "more power", you'd be a ? fool to say it's the same ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Black people need to realize, you're not hurting white Democrats (they'll be alright). You're hurting yourselves. Latinos are now the coveted group. Black people need to get as much as we can while a party is still interested in our votes. As the Latino population grows, we'll become less and less coveted by the Democratic party and the Republicans damn sure won't give a damn about us.

Lol at "Latino" there are white latinos and black latinos.

Does not matter brah, what homie said is 100!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? ain't even about Obama because it's not like he did a whole lot to make cops accountable. It could've been ? Sarah Palin as the last president.

But once you're talking about a new MF coming into office trying take away any thing that might help a MF who got they ass kicked by pigs or the family of someone who got killed, or giving pigs "more power", you'd be a ? fool to say it's the same ? .

yall ? love yall theatre..
    the facade of someone givin a ? ..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary took 2 of the biggest L's

EVER!!!!!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool so what's their next move to turn it around

Sound like they going actually have to get off their hands

Pay this report no mind. Sit back let it play out longer
  • 7figz
    edited May 2017
    Options

I'm speaking based on actions. I could give a ? about facade. I doubt anybody gives a ? about anybody who they don't know but I pay attention to what affects (or can affect) me.

I notice on this topic, when it gets to this point, ? devolves into MFs avoiding staying on topic and discussing facts.

It's funny how people say "wait and see what Trump actually does" then when you talk about the ? he's doing, MFs don't want to talk about it or want to talk about something else.

How you gonna compare a law about an alert system to a law about not being able to sue police ? Notice how specific I was with my references and not some vague 'but it's the same', like an excuse to not give a ? .... or some dismissive 'you like Obama' ? ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So omarosa, ben carson and trump aint putting on a faccade (a horrible one) towards liking black people
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "not coming out to vote for their party nominations"

not even what the article said lol

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?

they don't wanna hear complex answers, b. These simple ? wanna live in a simple world with simple answers.

They saving their vote for a Presidential candidate that shoots a couple pigs in self-defense like 'Pac lol.

• 5th Letter
    Options

- or ? like this -

Lol at this DOJ ? . Y'all ? love y'all symbolism. Victims of race soldier crimes have been getting money for years. And all the DOJ does is tell us what we already know. Let me know when these DOJ investigations lead to any punishment for these race soldiers.

Obama signed off on a bill that made it a hate crime to ? police officers. Where was the bills giving black people any protection?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm speaking based on actions. I could give a ? about facade. I doubt anybody gives a ? about anybody who they don't know but I pay attention to what affects (or can affect) me.

I notice on this topic, when it gets to this point, ? devolves into MFs avoiding staying on topic and discussing facts.

It's funny how people say "wait and see what Trump actually does" then when you talk about the ? he's doing, MFs don't want to talk about it or want to talk about something else.

How you gonna compare a law about an alert system to a law about not being able to sue police ? Notice how specific I was with my references and not some vague 'but it's the same', like an excuse to not give a ? .... or some dismissive 'you like Obama' ? ?

im not talkin about anything..
    im jus sayin yall love a muthafucka frontin..

Trump SHOWIN u he dont give a ? about u and when i say he im really talkin about the establishment.. the same establishment that ran Obama..

they put up a facade of givin a ? and u ? so easily appeased..

these cops are out here killin ? and gettin paid vacations.. u sue and they pay u wit ur own ? tax dollars u paid them..

and ur appeased..

maybe now u ? will wake the ? up.. cant sue..
    marchin aint go do ? ..

NOW what u gonna do??!