Kathy Griffin... Trump's Head... Republican Tears... Apology Video... The End

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picture was definitely in bad taste, and a person in her position, with much to lose, should've known better. You don't post no ? like that.

I do have a problem with the fake outrage alor of these repubs are showing, though. Especially with what just happened to Lebron and his family. Crying about Barron, while not even considering Lebron's young children. No telling what that man who spray painted that trash could've done. Just reaffirms they view a black life as inferior
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The picture was awful. You don't do stuff like that. I'm actually more disturbed by her picture than I am at the thought of that actually happening to trump. She's an idiot. You just don't do ? like that.

So, honest question, if it actually happened to Trump and the pic got out would you still be disturbed?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The picture was awful. You don't do stuff like that. I'm actually more disturbed by her picture than I am at the thought of that actually happening to trump. She's an idiot. You just don't do ? like that.

So, honest question, if it actually happened to Trump and the pic got out would you still be disturbed?

I would be disturbed by a picture of anyone's head being removed. And it's disturbing for a comedian to depict it
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

and your reaction to the pic I posted of the pastor that though it was cool to hang an effigy of Obama, then burn it in front of his church?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would be disturbed by a picture of anyone's head being removed. And it's disturbing for a comedian to depict it

Maybe I'm desensitized but I'd frame that ?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America has a serious case of selective memory.

During G.W. Bush term mfs were literally burning him in effigy. Lampooned him in every way possible and no one gave a ? . White ppl were doing all types of wild ? with his likeness and nobody cried foul. The secret service didn't investigate anyone. System of a down built their later career off of publicly criticizing his office. Not a word was said in his defense. But as soon as Kanye said Bush doesn't care about black ppl. Oh my lawd sweet Jesus here comes the outrage.

I'm not even gonna get started on what was done to obamas likeness because that should be self explanatory.

Ppl are treating his ass like some fragile infant and not really hitting his ? head on. He is fumbling his way into American history and everyone is tiptoeing around the mf like he's untouchable or like he's some insane genius.

She expressed herself and depicted what majority of what America wants to happen to his ass. (Okay not something so severe) but the symbolism speaks volumes.

She never should have apologized. They are going to blackball her anyway. Go hard, take a stand and stick to it. You'll get more support and respect for owning up to your actions.

Fake outrage is going to create quiet subservient fools and soon no one will question authority for fear of retaliation.

Too many fake ass rebels running around. Smh
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LO ? L at the moment she realized that her career might be over.

05u8gagrv1dd.png

"He broke me".

Ah man.

I'm dying.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    But it's a joke!!!!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh it don't bother me nor does her getting canned for it. She tried to revive what career she had by doing this and it backfired.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and your reaction to the pic I posted of the pastor that though it was cool to hang an effigy of Obama, then burn it in front of his church?

It's disturbing
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've seen too many ISIS videos to be moved by this fake beheading
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention the main culprit of it during the previous administration was just in the white house
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I refused to be shocked, taken aback and appalled like you ? ...in barrys 8 years we saw this twice fold and never saw .25% of this reaction...

Now the most offensive President in modern times cant take it once...

Ol' lawd ha'mercy ass ?

They are more outraged at a fake severed Trump head then cops shooting unarmed blacks in the back
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, you just say it. You never depict or show images of it. We been tryin to tell ? this since social media became a thing and they still don't get. smh... There's audio of nugent calling obama a chimp repeatedly and nothing came of it...

No visuals = plausible deniability.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I refused to be shocked, taken aback and appalled like you ? ...in barrys 8 years we saw this twice fold and never saw .25% of this reaction...

Ol' lawd ha'mercy ass ?

Plus 4-5 was one of the most vocal honkies demanding Obama's birth certificate.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Fiat didnt die for this
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We know she meant that ? ...I wouldve wanted her to not make an apology at all...

Trump never apologizes for ?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ol' lawd ha'mercy ass ?

I wonder if anybody remembers this...

chimpcartoon460.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=8102c85315855d95691d34836a4c3d1b
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ 1min34secs
    I'm 56 years old, I'm a female comedian...
    How many successful females comedians, I mean who can stand there with a microphone with nothing but their own material which they wrote themselves...

amy-gif_3.gif
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I pray 2 OGOON that someone releases those pics of him with the little boys in bed. Baba Gregory stated b4 his passing he and others have actually seen the pics. Whites won't care tho. Long as he pledges 2 keep AmeriKKKa white he's alright. Wonder Y u can dam near marry a 13 yr old now? That's their Modus Operandi! Sick times were in. And Kathy, she's in the lake of fire as part of her antics and suffering publicly. All scripted. As some posted above she'll come out unschathed. Her skin is still Blanco!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pressed stop when the broad w the accent started speaking.