Fair or Foul: You Cook and Your Spouse/SO Eats Out Instead

Options
TheNightKing
TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
So when the lady cooks I eat at home even if I'm not feeling the meal, out of consideration for her time and effort.

We never said this has to be, I just did it. She eats out tonight and she knows I cooked saying she wasn't feeling what I cooked.

I'm really just mad about all the ? I ate I could've passed on. But of course women are natural hypocrites so probably not.

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao that's wasteful
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    So when the lady cooks I eat at home even if I'm not feeling the meal, out of consideration for her time and effort.

We never said this has to be, I just did it. She eats out tonight and she knows I cooked saying she wasn't feeling what I cooked.

I'm really just mad about all the ? I ate I could've passed on. But of course women are natural hypocrites so probably not.

Kinda foul on her part but I implore you not to sweat the small stuff.

Enjoy your meal , serve the kids(if you have any) and keep it moving.

This way the next time she trips over something minor you do, you can tell her you lead by example by not blowing dinner out of proportion.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »

Kinda foul on her part but I implore you not to sweat the small stuff.

Enjoy your meal , serve the kids(if you have any) and keep it moving.

This way the next time she trips over something minor you do, you can tell her you lead by example by not blowing dinner out of proportion.

True, I got a little heated then had to pull it back a bit.

Now I have at least one out when baked chicken and rice is on the menu.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's when you.......

454962835-tumblr_mgjr0jZhNK1r2v293o1_400.gif

You should know the rest.......? ain't paying tho.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    Little more context. She takes the kid to practice so she's not getting home until about 8:30. I'm usually the one doing that. Maybe hunger and boredom got the best of her, but ? all that, lol.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    There's been times I didn't like something mines cooked but once she see my face she can tell I ain't feeling it so she either offer to whip me up something simple real quick like a burger or get take out....it ain't no hurt feelings involved.

On the flip, I'll be damned if I have her suffering through something I cooked just so I can feel good about myself.

Either way it might happen once every 6 months, if that

We both can throw down in the kitchen but it's gonna be hits and misses.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    There's been times I didn't like something mines cooked but once she see my face she can tell I ain't feeling it so she either offer to whip me up something simple real quick like a burger or get take out....it ain't no hurt feelings involved.

On the flip, I'll be damned if I have her suffering through something I cooked just so I can feel good about myself.

? was definitely good as it's something I cook well. She just didn't want that type food. She wanted something a little lighter.

But ? all that, better reduce that portion size and eat up!
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was definitely good as it's something I cook well. She just didn't want that type food. She wanted something a little lighter.

But ? all that, better reduce that portion size and eat up!

Women are fickle anyway bro.

They're supposed to be eradic. Like someone else said., it sounds like you have lunch figured out for tomorrow
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    She buying chicken nuggets for her side ? .

He dipping nuggets in ranch and honey mustard while you at home lonely eating skillet sensations.

Its over
    This ? eating hungry man dinners while his wife with her lunch ? having chilis 2 for $20 specials

2sehglsw5acm.gif

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheNightKing
    edited May 2017
    Options
    u share that girl.
    she jus not hungry..
    she went out wit the lunch ? earlier is all..

her stomach is full. :joy: :joy:
    or maybe someone else got the best of her. :joy:

d1wfck4wc5ot.gif
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon bruh, don't do this...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROFL. MFs are ruthless.

Came in here thinking the chick just ain't like your food.

Now, thanks to @BOSSExcellence, I'm pretty sure somebody from the mailroom at your old lady's job is beatin the brakes off her and droppin' her at the waffle house every evening.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? eating hungry man dinners while his wife with her lunch ? having chilis 2 for $20 specials

LMAO this ? hilarious.