Yo K.B. & Street Military toured back n the day & sold gold amount of units out the trunk .

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in The Reason
Yo I found this post on another website it talks back in Street Military's Jerod & Wild Pitch Records days they use to tour and even sold gold out the trunk of the car.

by GhettoGremlin:

KB DA KIDNAPPA (AKA THUNDALUNGZ), STREET MILITARY OG, HOUSTON HARD HEAD KICK DOOR BURGLAR, TRINITY GARDEN LEGEND IS BACK AGAIN IN 2005 & 2006, WITH SPITTIN VENOM RECORDS TO BRING YOU THE HARDEST ? EVER FROM THE STREETS OF HOUSTON TEXAS. OVER 15 YEARS IN THE RAP GAME, KB HAS BEEN RAPPIN SINCE HE WAS 14. SIGNED TO LEGENDARY RAP LABEL WILD PITCH IN THE EARLY 90s, THEY TOURED THE UNITED STATES AND WENT GOLD OUT OF THE TRUNK OF THEIR CAR.
STREET MILITARY IS THE NWA OF HOUSTON. STREET MILITARY DROPPED THEIR FIRST TAPE IN 1991, NEXT EPISODE, AND ARE COMPARED TO THE LEVEL OF UGK AND GETO BOYS. SCARFACE HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, MJG HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, MIKE B OF RAP-A-LOT HAS PRODUCED TRACKS WITH KB, ICE MIKE HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, KB HAS PRODUCED HIS OWN TRACKS!!!
CHECK OUT KB'S NEW WEBSITE...
FIRST, IF YOU AINT HEARD OF HIM AND DONT WANNA CHEC IT OUT, YOU CAN ATLEAST PEEP SOME AUDIO:
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VIDEO PROMOS:
(not available edited)
THANK YOU, THE STREETS OF HOUSTON TEXAS HAS INVADED THE INTERNET, HIDE YOUR WOMEN, HIDE YOUR MOMMA, HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU THOUGHT WAS DOWN

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good for them, hope they were smart with whatever money they made.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thundalungz? Wtf man.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    KB!!!!!

"Hate Me! Hate Me! I want youuuuu to hate me!"
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Yo Street Military aint no joke son !!!!!!!!!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »
    Yo Street Military aint no joke son !!!!!!!!!

@ILLBOT expose this fool as ear2dast!
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    none of that is true. i'm an old head and i worked for wild pitch. street military was signed for a 15,000 advance and the only time they had ever left texas was to do a big rap show in louisiana before they signed with wild pitch. they literally never toured when they were on wild pitch as emi (the actual distributor) was upset with wild pitch because the coup's album and the umc's had all flopped and wild pitch was spending wild amounts of dough on ultra magnetic

and wild pitch had gave mc serch nearly 250 thousand to be a consultant and emi was like you could have spent that on promo

large professor had brought nas to the table and wild pitch fronted on him because he was still 17. serch as the consultant still managed to get nas publishing while advising wild pitch to not sign him. that meant wild pitch lost out, serch basically stole money from them and streered one of the future greatest to do it to another label

street military which could have ended up a gold or platinum group got lost in the shuffle. street military was by far the most marketable group they had. however the office was full of 'pure' hip hop types from early 90's new york. they weren't feeling the group and lagged and stu the owner wasn't tripping because he signed them so cheap

i literally went to their aprtment. met all of them and even nutt. all of them except for pharaoh were living in a 1 bedroom apartment. kb and lil flea were by far the best in the group. besides the problems with the label, pharaoh the wackest one was featured on most songs and the other guys deferred tohim so he was the 'star' but he was a real dry and unlikeable dude. no charisma at all

2nd post in and shut down lmaoooo
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, ear 2 KB's ? , log off!
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? you wrote that article

Why u make an alias just to nuthug the same artist in your own threads

I aint Brain B
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    #jpp wrote: »
    Yo, ear 2 KB's ? , log off!

Yo jpp go ? on yourself
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Yo I wrote the article from Houston Press as well?

Yall think Im a bad ?
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Yo forget what ya heard Street Military is our culture down here !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Yo I found this post on another website it talks back in Street Military's Jerod & Wild Pitch Records days they use to tour and even sold gold out the trunk of the car.

by GhettoGremlin:

KB DA KIDNAPPA (AKA THUNDALUNGZ), STREET MILITARY OG, HOUSTON HARD HEAD KICK DOOR BURGLAR, TRINITY GARDEN LEGEND IS BACK AGAIN IN 2005 & 2006, WITH SPITTIN VENOM RECORDS TO BRING YOU THE HARDEST ? EVER FROM THE STREETS OF HOUSTON TEXAS. OVER 15 YEARS IN THE RAP GAME, KB HAS BEEN RAPPIN SINCE HE WAS 14. SIGNED TO LEGENDARY RAP LABEL WILD PITCH IN THE EARLY 90s, THEY TOURED THE UNITED STATES AND WENT GOLD OUT OF THE TRUNK OF THEIR CAR.
    STREET MILITARY IS THE NWA OF HOUSTON. STREET MILITARY DROPPED THEIR FIRST TAPE IN 1991, NEXT EPISODE, AND ARE COMPARED TO THE LEVEL OF UGK AND GETO BOYS. SCARFACE HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, MJG HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, MIKE B OF RAP-A-LOT HAS PRODUCED TRACKS WITH KB, ICE MIKE HAS PRODUCED TRACKS FOR KB, KB HAS PRODUCED HIS OWN TRACKS!!!
    CHECK OUT KB'S NEW WEBSITE...
    FIRST, IF YOU AINT HEARD OF HIM AND DONT WANNA CHEC IT OUT, YOU CAN ATLEAST PEEP SOME AUDIO:
    YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VIDEO PROMOS:
    (not available edited)
    THANK YOU, THE STREETS OF HOUSTON TEXAS HAS INVADED THE INTERNET, HIDE YOUR WOMEN, HIDE YOUR MOMMA, HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU THOUGHT WAS DOWN

puppy-pooping.gif
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Z-Ro was fathered by K.B. & Street Military's style

Ro will tell you those are some of his ifluences
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayne they getin big
  • StreetRap
    Options
    none of that is true. i'm an old head and i worked for wild pitch. street military was signed for a 15,000 advance and the only time they had ever left texas was to do a big rap show in louisiana before they signed with wild pitch. they literally never toured when they were on wild pitch as emi (the actual distributor) was upset with wild pitch because the coup's album and the umc's had all flopped and wild pitch was spending wild amounts of dough on ultra magnetic

and wild pitch had gave mc serch nearly 250 thousand to be a consultant and emi was like you could have spent that on promo

large professor had brought nas to the table and wild pitch fronted on him because he was still 17. serch as the consultant still managed to get nas publishing while advising wild pitch to not sign him. that meant wild pitch lost out, serch basically stole money from them and streered one of the future greatest to do it to another label

street military which could have ended up a gold or platinum group got lost in the shuffle. street military was by far the most marketable group they had. however the office was full of 'pure' hip hop types from early 90's new york. they weren't feeling the group and lagged and stu the owner wasn't tripping because he signed them so cheap

i literally went to their aprtment. met all of them and even nutt. all of them except for pharaoh were living in a 1 bedroom apartment. kb and lil flea were by far the best in the group. besides the problems with the label, pharaoh the wackest one was featured on most songs and the other guys deferred tohim so he was the 'star' but he was a real dry and unlikeable dude. no charisma at all

Yo I worked at Arista Records back in 97 yo Vanilla Ice tried to get me to talk to my mans and them bout getting some label money .... but we was working on promoting the CeeLo Green records ... i met Diddy rubbed elbows with big names ... not everything last forever so Im on my grind now
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Yo I worked at Arista Records back in 97 yo Vanilla Ice tried to get me to talk to my mans and them bout getting some label money .... but we was working on promoting the CeeLo Green records ... i met Diddy rubbed elbows with big names ... not everything last forever so Im on my grind now

CeeLo didn't have a solo album until 2002 so what exactly what were you promoting???
  • StreetRap
    edited June 2017
    Options
    His career for his next solo album .... ? don't happen over night ...dumb smuck
  • StreetRap
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This ? literally talking to himself

Yo the ? you rep aint even rap it's like punk rock and beastie boys on smack

You mad cuz ICP has some ? song or some ? called Military Street

How dare you trying to clown when I rep with real street ?

even your boy Nip got respect for Street Military ...son

Ganksta NIP Ft Street Military - Hood Talez
    https://youtu.be/A1CCyyV5fkw

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

So did you have a hand on getting rid of Gooddie Mob or was it Ceelo's idea
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just remember you were the one who said you busy promoting CeeLo's solo albums in 1997...when the first one dropped in 2002 and the second one in 2004. But yeah I was out promoting Get Rich or Die Tryin' in 1998, see how stupid that sounds.