COUNTDOWN TO IMPEACHMENT...

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Will it happen? When??

It ain't lookin good for Trump...they got WITNESSES that's ready to testify on some FIRST 48 ? ..
? turning over evidence..

What does it all mean?
Will they impeach this dude, or will it all get swept under the rug 'MERICA style...

COUNTDOWN TO IMPEACHMENT... 25 votes

Impeachment ASAP
20%
geronimo220TheBoyRoWhoisDonG???TrillfateBeech Oss Neega 5 votes
Impeachment after year 1
12%
VIBENCswaghunterschase331 3 votes
Impeachment after year 2
12%
Undefeatablegalaxy_1221Thereal_ba 3 votes
Impeachment after year 3
12%
Swiffness!BobOblahKingFreeman 3 votes
Finish term with successful rug sweeping
40%
yellowtapesportdamnkpfortyacresillestni99ainneMr.LVLike WaterMister B.CashmoneyDuxAggieLean.BrideofKilla 10 votes
NOT ONLY no impeachment but also REELECTION
4%
onetoughmiracle 1 vote

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    This ? Trump straight bullied the system SMMFH
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    He wont get impeached , the criteria for presidential impeachment is too vague and at the discretion of congress.

but if the Democrats win a super majority in 2018 in both houses then its a wrap and i think they will do it out of spite even if he is a successful president.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    He wont get impeached , the criteria for presidential impeachment is too vague and at the discretion of congress.

but if the Democrats win a super majority in 2018 in both houses then its a wrap and i think they will do it out of spite even if he is a successful president.

This guy already qualifies for impeachment based on his involvement with his own investigation...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That would be some real ? ? we've unfortunately come to expect from this political system
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would rather have Trump for the LOL's than Mike Pence who will just be the boring version of Trump

He will finish his 4 yrs than hopefully The Rock runs in 2020
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't goin nowhere. The spineless Refucklicans in Congress will see to that.

Besides, with the media all on his ass and his fragile-ass ego being harpooned every day, unless he starts an all-out war or brings back "Stop & Frisk", he's better than Pence, Ryan, or anyone else down that line coming into power.
  • fortyacres
    Options

This guy already qualifies for impeachment based on his involvement with his own investigation...

whether he qualifies for impeachment or not its still discretionary to congress and articles agreed upon.

Thus no president has been successfully impeached its all too partisan now.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Impeachment after year 1
  • VIBE
    Options
    Impeachment after year 1
    he will be out of office in some way, I don't think Trump colluded, but he has def obstructed & has knowledge
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I would rather have Trump for the LOL's than Mike Pence who will just be the boring version of Trump

He will finish his 4 yrs than hopefully The Rock runs in 2020

we dont need unqualified celebrities running for office anymore , the rock should stay in his subpar acting lane.

Need to put our foot down that candidates need qualifications
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impeachment after year 3
    Some Considerations:

1) You need a simple house majority to indict, 67 senators to convict

2) Most elected Republicans are looking at Pence rn like your dog looks at food on the table

3) Nixon resigned when they told him the votes weren't there for him in the Senate

4) By several accounts, the NSA & FBI are straight out for Trump's blood at this point

My calculation for voting Year 3 is that Trump might overreact to a bad mid-term and swing hard to the middle like Ahnold did in California, thus killing conservative base support and leaving him as a man without a country, like Ahnold. He'd be easy pickings then.
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That would be some real ? ? we've unfortunately come to expect from this political system

Oh boo hoo they impeached Clinton over a side ? , ? PLEASE. Why should any country tolerate a alzheimers ? president with shady connections to a hostile foreign power? This dude can't even string a coherent sentence together or tweet without nodding off anymore. Removing him would be the political system exercising common sense, not "real ? ? "
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impeachment ASAP

Nixon faced impeachment, so will trump
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Some Considerations:

2) Most elected Republicans are looking at Pence rn like your dog looks at food on the table

3) Nixon resigned when they told him the votes weren't there for him in the Senate

4) By several accounts, the NSA & FBI are straight out for Trump's blood at this point

My calculation for voting Year 3 is that Trump might overreact to a bad mid-term and swing hard to the middle like Ahnold did in California, thus killing conservative base support and leaving him as a man without a country, like Ahnold. He'd be easy pickings then.

Oh boo hoo they impeached Clinton over a side ? , ? PLEASE. Why should any country tolerate a alzheimers ? president with shady connections to a hostile foreign power? This dude can't even string a coherent sentence together or tweet without nodding off anymore. Removing him would be the political system exercising common sense, not "real ? ? "

? ? is ? ? no matter which side it comes from.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Nixon faced impeachment, so will trump

its took ,a majority honorable men from the republican party back then , i doubt we even have 10 now.

and Nixon resigned before trial proceedings i dont think Trump has the dignity to do that.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it aint happen already, i doubt it ever will.

Im always down for a surprise though.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • fortyacres
    Options

It is what it is they did it to Bill Clinton.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

It is what it is they did it to Bill Clinton.

Yes I know and they were ? for it.

• Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impeachment after year 2
    You know its bad when your party doesnt like you.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impeachment ASAP
    By September....of THIS year. Republicans concerned about midterm elections will have no choice but to get on board with impeachment....considering all the damaging ? that is leaking on a weekly basis the whole dam will be breaking soon
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impeachment after year 2
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Some Considerations:

I don't disagree with any of this, but what I don't see if why you voted after year 3 instead of after year two.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't be surprised if he wins a second term, probably win it against the rock
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't be surprised if he wins a second term, probably win it against the rock

The Rock would get republican & democrat votes.

I thinks Trump is losing not matter who hes up against in 2020