•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He stunting too hard they wish he keep his shine down to a minimum
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

The ? they bring up OJ for? Cacs just can't take that L.

Tho when I seen that screenshot said Brentwood, I thought "didn't OJ live there". But still ? that cac.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Seen this story on social media. White sports fans are the worst.

"Just because someone sprayed "? " on his gate, doesn't mean he can talk about racism!"

Who said that stupid ? ?

The ESPN comment sections are packed with racists polar bears saying the stupidest of things.

That & Yahoo's comment sections are ridiculous. I'm honestly pulling for LeBron to win after this ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

"Just because someone sprayed "? " on his gate, doesn't mean he can talk about racism!"
    Bruh, that ? had me hot on Facebook last night. How the ? is he playing the race card and "? " was literally sprayed on his property? If anything, a black man in the United States can always talk about racism since it affects us all the time, ? you mean? Talking about how insurance will cover damages and he'll be ok because he's a multi-millionaire. ? was so frustrating to read because a lot of them really don't get it.

That's how out of touch they are. They believe Black Men who are afforded comfortable lifestyles by white owners should ? and just bouncy, throwy the ball.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, that ? had me hot on Facebook last night. How the ? is he playing the race card and "? " was literally sprayed on his property? If anything, a black man in the United States can always talk about racism since it affects us all the time, ? you mean? Talking about how insurance will cover damages and he'll be ok because he's a multi-millionaire. ? was so frustrating to read because a lot of them really don't get it.

That's why I shake my head when people say sports and music unite people of different races.

It's all well and good until the game or concert is over, then it's back to business as usual. That same white man who you were just standing next to cheering with or singing with will call the cops on you if you walked past his house at night. It's probably why they enjoy sports so much... a bunch of rich athletic black men playing a game is how they prefer to see all black people because it justifies their lack of compassion for black life.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The second a black man shows/fights/and values his humanity a . as a pop figure.. he becomes a ? ...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason Whitlock cooning again
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's how out of touch they are. They believe Black Men who are afforded comfortable lifestyles by white owners should ? and just bouncy, throwy the ball.

This,,, the only way to explain the madness. How else can the establishment promote anti racism (tv etc..) and still have a slave master culture of opinion
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

@Knock_Twice

Cancer..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Whitlock is saying because he has money that means racism doesn't affect him, and it shouldn't affect LeBron.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

@Knock_Twice

Cancer..

No way this dude hang out with real black people on the regular. He couldn't be related to me & say that ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Whitlock is saying because he has money that means racism doesn't affect him, and it shouldn't affect LeBron.

1. Let's not make assumptions about what he means. Let's just listen to the actual words the man said.
    2. Even if that's what he IS saying...that's clearly not true. Lebron has money...and racism still jus showed up at his front gate.

What am I missing here?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason Whitlock shouldn't be able to walk around "real" black ppl without being called out.

Real black ppl should make that dude life a living hell.

This some sad ass ?

Or just ignore him for the tom that he is, he isn't convincing anyone that doesn't already think what he says is tru.

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last three times I've heard Jason Whitlock speak he's been going against black people in front of white people for white people. LeVar ball Charlemagne. And now LeBron.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What he say?

@Knock_Twice

Dat ? a maximus ?