LeBron James Home Vandalized With Racial Slurs

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody needs to whoop Whitlock's ass, seriously. Lol they always find that one to parade out there to be their voice through some black skin.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this country doesnt want to believe that Racism is still strong in america.Just because black men ? Thotty White chicks and making families with them...doesnt mean racism is dead.As long as Butt Hurt and Hateful white men who were born from Same Family Continue Spreading hatred..It wont go away anytime soon
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    o8zxr7v2fstb.jpg

Whitlock aka "Sleep and Eat"

A black man can't even be mad at ? on his gate?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You only got 2 bucks and give less than a ? -- then you a ?
    Got a nice home and a Lexus truck -- you a ?
    World champions and you M.V.P -- you a ?
    4 degrees and a Ph.D -- still a ?
    You use your platinum card you need four ID's -- then you's a ?
    If your skin is brown just like me -- then you a ?
    Got a promotion and a FAT ass raise -- you still a ?
    You from the islands and your peoples wasn't slaves -- you a ?
    No matter how much your ass get paid -- you still a ?
    Shot by the cops at a traffic stop -- cause you a ?
    That's why I hold toast too
    I sell bi-coastal
    International
    They into catching you with satellites in deep space
    Now...Who invented ? in the first place?
    And said America is the original birthplace?
    Who gettin' 10 - 20 - Life on they first case?
    My ? - Society

Who said rap ain't filled with truth?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Jason Whitlock cooning again

What he say?

@Knock_Twice

i dont know this guy but i really hate this guy.

He telling the truth being rich being black is alright
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Jason Whitlock cooning again

What he say?

@Knock_Twice

i dont know this guy but i really hate this guy.

He telling the truth being rich being black is alright

Seriously? Come on now don't be naive.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't watch all of Whitlock's statement but any one who disagrees with its better to be rich and black than poor and black is obviously living on like the moon or something.

Spray paint can be painted over. Like dude said it's an inconvenience and at worst it shakes his peace of mind a little bit. Trying to compare that ? to Emmitt Till or Trayvon Martin is straight up hyperbole.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I didn't watch all of Whitlock's statement but any one who disagrees with its better to be rich and black than poor and black is obviously living on like the moon or something.

Spray paint can be painted over. Like dude said it's an inconvenience and at worst it shakes his peace of mind a little bit. Trying to compare that ? to Emmitt Till or Trayvon Martin is straight up hyperbole.

Wow. Its not about spray paint bruh. Its bigger than that. U dont know the intent behind that action, it could be taken as a threat on LeBrons life, who knows.

What if his wife says she doesn't feel comfortable staying there anymore? What if the vandals come back and spray paint again.. or worse? Its not for u or anyone else to minimize this simply because dude is rich.
  • jono
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Wow. Its not about spray paint bruh. Its bigger than that. U dont know the intent behind that action, it could be taken as a threat on LeBrons life, who knows.

What if his wife says she doesn't feel comfortable staying there anymore? What if the vandals come back and spray paint again.. or worse? Its not for u or anyone else to minimize this simply because dude is rich.

Again shaken peace of mind. That ? is nowhere near killing somebody and heaven forbid he has to move. He can afford to move if he wants to. There's alot of people where they wouldn't be able to afford to move.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Yeah you definitely missed the entire point of what LeBron said
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol Come on bruh, that ? flew way over your head huh.

He didn't compare anything to Emmitt Till. He said that when he saw what happened, he was reminded of Emmitt Till's mother's reasoning for why she wanted an open casket. He said that because his first instinct was to not comment on what happened, but then he rethought it and realized it was better for people to see the truth.

And Whitlock is an idiot, and you should really be careful about defending anything he says. Lebron didn't say that his struggle with racism is the same as a poor person's struggle. He only said that money didn't prevent someone from being subject to racism, and even with money, life in America can still be hard for a black person. Explain to me what was wrong about that? Yes, he has the resources to get past racism in a way that poorer people might not, but that doesn't mean, that the racism doesn't exist or doesn't have a real impact.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That LeBron James is rich so racism shouldn't bother him narrative is absolutely ? and for one he's been dirt poor more years on his life than he's been rich

I read this mini life story my son bring home of him ? life was absolutely trash before the NBA ? had it hard af
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the same time ? playing that ? ? ? so he won't get axed by espn I never even heard his name come up some until recently
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jono
    Options

lol Come on bruh, that ? flew way over your head huh.

He didn't compare anything to Emmitt Till. He said that when he saw what happened, he was reminded of Emmitt Till's mother's reasoning for why she wanted an open casket. He said that because his first instinct was to not comment on what happened, but then he rethought it and realized it was better for people to see the truth.

And Whitlock is an idiot, and you should really be careful about defending anything he says. Lebron didn't say that his struggle with racism is the same as a poor person's struggle. He only said that money didn't prevent someone from being subject to racism, and even with money, life in America can still be hard for a black person. Explain to me what was wrong about that? Yes, he has the resources to get past racism in a way that poorer people might not, but that doesn't mean, that the racism doesn't exist or doesn't have a real impact.

I'm not against Lebron at all. What I'm saying is the ? will be fine. We can stop acting like this is a crime against humanity because somebody spray painted his second house.

If his name wasn't Lebron James this wouldn't even be that big of a story.

I said there was nothing wrong with the part of whitlock's statement that I heard. I don't agree with his entire statement or with everything he says but I'm not seeing the problem with saying "Lebron is a ? with money and that comes with privileges" because its true.

For starters everybody talking about this like somebody got hurt or that this is somehow a surprise. People have lived with worse. He's not some martyr.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's LeBron James, so we shouldn't care.

He's rich, so we shouldn't care.

Nobody got hurt, so we shouldn't care.

Some people have lived with worse, so we shouldn't care.

He's not a martyr, so we shouldn't care.

What else y'all got?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrorism in America doesnt matter bc terrorism in syria is worse and they're poor.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the same time ? playing that ? ? ? so he won't get axed by espn I never even heard his name come up some until recently

Hes on fs1 not espn, espn is liberal as ? i doubt theyd even ? with him period