TI & Tiny Dinner Discussion.

EmM HoLLa.
EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
How do ya'll feel about the way both parties handled themselves here? They both wrong to be but before I expound what are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaSRtX_nmE

Some background.. TI & Tiny have been rumored to have an open relationship for years. But when Tiny gets mad at Tip she goes and hangs with Floyd Mayweather as payback.. Tip aint feeling that. And because of that they are on the verge of divorce.

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Emm you better than this.

This is more than a gossipy thread.. I think a good discussion can come from this is everybody approaches it in a mature fashion. These 2 got like 9 kids between them and have been through a lot together. But it looks like pettiness is gonna break em up.. We should discuss this..
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really keep up on to much chatty patty gossip but I never heard of the "Open Relationship" rumor.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    I don't really keep up on to much chatty patty gossip but I never heard of the "Open Relationship" rumor.

It's like a big open secret that they be having 3somes and what not.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    FlightKing wrote: »
    4qywkm9n1idg.gif

LMFAOOO!! This is hard! I'm stealing this! hahahahah
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited May 2017
    AP21 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    4qywkm9n1idg.gif

Em...when you got the internet fam?

semi srs question

Been online since maybe 1997 or 98.. Something like that.. Never seen that gif until just now..

Ya'll ? stop tryna derail the thread lol.. Im trying to get some discussion about this cuz there is an obvious double standard here.. As men we know what it is.. Cuz I feel TI.. Irregardless of what he did Tiny is outta line tryna use Floyd to get back at him.. But then again is Tiny Justified cuz of all the stuff TI did allegedly? Even if they had an open relationship?..
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    us or else , lmao
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    4qywkm9n1idg.gif

Em...when you got the internet fam?

semi srs question

Been online since maybe 1997 or 98.. Something like that.. Never seen that gif until just now..

Ya'll ? stop tryna derail the thread lol.. Im trying to get some discussion about this cuz there is an obvious double standard here.. As men we know what it is.. Cuz I feel TI.. Irregardless of what he did Tiny is outta line tryna use Floyd to get back at him.. But then again is Tiny Justified cuz of all the stuff TI did allegedly? Even if they had an open relationship?..

NO
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited May 2017
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.

Right that's what it seems.. The spitefulness is what made me want to make this thread though. Im asking you as a lady to you agree with Tiny? Do you think she really had to go there? Like that is a different kinda low right there.. This ? Tip was ready to throw hands with arguably the best boxer of all time behind Tiny.. Shiiitt.. That ? love her for real..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    All jokes aside, TI wrong and is using this as a way to get out and enjoy the moment he's having. He'll probably regret this after everything calms down. His pride is too strong and his arguments in that video are terrible.

You think so? What makes you say that? I'm not so sure.. Once your Whiz does something you deem foul. You don't look at her the same.. At least I wouldn't.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    How do ya'll feel about the way both parties handled themselves here? They both wrong to be but before I expound what are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaSRtX_nmE

Some background.. TI & Tiny have been rumored to have an open relationship for years. But when Tiny gets mad at Tip she goes and hangs with Floyd Mayweather as payback.. Tip aint feeling that. And because of that they are on the verge of divorce.

Based off of things said before this and how Tiny reacted don't seem like they had an open relationship. Seems more T.I. was ? ? and this last ? who T.I. ? was employed my Tiny and T.I. ? her in THEIR house.

On to the part of convo I thought was wild. I found it hilarious that this ? basically was like the difference between me ? that ? and you just hanging around Mayweather is that you had no problems with the ? I ? but I got problems with a ? you around so it makes what you did worse than what I did.

I think the first part is a lie for the camera's. I know of women who have had relations with TI and Tiny.. They had an alternative lifestyle to say the least.

The second part as double standardish and wild as it may sound.. I agree with Tip.. I think he shouldn't have ? the employee. But Tiny getting with Floyd was outta bounds. She coulda got anybody else.. But Floyd though? Bruh.. This ? Tip was in the skating rink or wherever they were about to put hands on the champ lol..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emm you better than this.

This is more than a gossipy thread.. I think a good discussion can come from this is everybody approaches it in a mature fashion. These 2 got like 9 kids between them and have been through a lot together. But it looks like pettiness is gonna break em up.. We should discuss this..

Aight, i'l respect it since you keep it thoro most other times.

This is basically the 'i know the way I was livin was wack, but you don't get a ? back like that' line come to life. They both wrong.

The wackest part about it is it's playing out for public consumption, word to AP21. Marriage, the dominoes that fall in the event of a divorce, and the effect on the kids is too serious a thing to be playin with for reality TV.

Real talk.. And I'm looking at things on a Micro level. I haven't even taking into account the effect the publicity will have on everybody else involved mainly the kids. ? is wack..

The wild ? is.. Tiny picked the one ? .. Floyd.. Who obviously has more bread than Tip to ? around with.. Knowing that Tip don't ? with him.. She knew Floyd will do it just to get back at Tip and she did it anyway.. One thing i know about these women. They try to hit a ? where it hurts.. smh.. Damn..

Hilarious!!

I know we as men can ? a ? with no emotions but that ? still hurts your woman where it hurts.

So her doing some ? to her man hitting him where she knows it will hurt is really no different.

I'm a man so I get the explanation of if from a man's perspective difference but the ? in actuality is all the ? same.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jokes aside, TI wrong and is using this as a way to get out and enjoy the moment he's having. He'll probably regret this after everything calms down. His pride is too strong and his arguments in that video are terrible.

You think so? What makes you say that? I'm not so sure.. Once your Whiz does something you deem foul. You don't look at her the same.. At least I wouldn't.

Cause of the same thing D.Morgan said. This ? is trying to say because Tiny don't have a problem with that chick like he has with Floyd, that it's not as big. Floyd didn't ? Tiny - they talked and danced just to ? him off. I'm sure Floyd would've came out and said he ? her by now if he did. He got no proof she did anything, he just like you was at that ? house and I don't like him. I'm all for the masculine displays of pride - it has served me well (failed me miserably more) - but this ? is ridiculous.

This