TI & Tiny Dinner Discussion.

Options
1235»

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Tiny was playing a losing game with the Floyd ? . Because despite TI's numerous indiscretions, jail stints, outside kids, and other nonsense, he will use that against her. Men are so incredibly fragile. We will never win at their games and I 100% believe her when she says she never cheated, but it doesn't matter at this point. That's why if I get cheated on, he'll see my ? cheeks walking out the door. No ? for tat. I can hurt you way better and keep my dignity and leverage in tact.

Btw, TI is cancelled!

That phrase is so damn stupid

So you want to cancel "canceled" ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiny was playing a losing game with the Floyd ? . Because despite TI's numerous indiscretions, jail stints, outside kids, and other nonsense, he will use that against her. Men are so incredibly fragile. We will never win at their games and I 100% believe her when she says she never cheated, but it doesn't matter at this point. That's why if I get cheated on, he'll see my ? cheeks walking out the door. No ? for tat. I can hurt you way better and keep my dignity and leverage in tact.

Btw, TI is cancelled!

you can never hurt a man that dont care about you.

an you can never get him back while keeping your dignity.

the only way you would have leverage is if he wanted you back,

if you think she never cheated.....toothfairy give 50 for enamel and 125 for golds.

I don't know who you think you're talking to. All my exes want me back.

there is a difference between a good woman and good ? .

i would smash most of my exes again....dont mean i want them back.

or you could just be the least ratchet or the smallest headache or most stable.

im not talking ? but being an attractive black woman with a job and no kids or no warrants and her own place can make you think ? want you....but they want the access to a good woman.....

unless the guys aint ? ....then thats nothing to brag about....a bunch of aint ? ? wanting you.

good food,
    good head i guess,
    phat bottom
    sexy eyes
    cops aint kicking in your door, he just walking in with handcuffs on some freaky ? .
    your man should have been taken you off the market....the right way...not the live in way.

you should give my ? @Trillfate a call

im just ? with you OB...but yea

holla at the homie
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.

Right that's what it seems.. The spitefulness is what made me want to make this thread though. Im asking you as a lady to you agree with Tiny? Do you think she really had to go there? Like that is a different kinda low right there.. This ? Tip was ready to throw hands with arguably the best boxer of all time behind Tiny.. Shiiitt.. That ? love her for real..

That last part of your post is underrated....people talk about dying for somebody else, and I know y'all seen that video with "legend" from "New York" who's aka was 6god and master chief and he was having problems with his baby moms and ? ....tip was ready to die for that ? .....

[flash=] https://youtu.be/005QFdlxBo4 [/flash]

I'm surprised this didn't get posted yet...

tumblr_meukv2nlCz1qckpef.gif

tumblr_mwzc53IMO11sq0upuo1_r1_500.gif
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 wrongs don't make a right.

She made it worse by ? wid a ? that he publicly had issues with.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.

Right that's what it seems.. The spitefulness is what made me want to make this thread though. Im asking you as a lady to you agree with Tiny? Do you think she really had to go there? Like that is a different kinda low right there.. This ? Tip was ready to throw hands with arguably the best boxer of all time behind Tiny.. Shiiitt.. That ? love her for real..

That last part of your post is underrated....people talk about dying for somebody else, and I know y'all seen that video with "legend" from "New York" who's aka was 6god and master chief and he was having problems with his baby moms and ? ....tip was ready to die for that ? .....

[flash=] https://youtu.be/005QFdlxBo4 [/flash]

smdh

so this ? ready to die for a chick with a kid by another ? while they was going thru some thangz but still his momma pic up?

smdh

an what the fukk does 6god and master chief gotta do with anything?

she still fukked another ?
    had that ? kid
    moved that ? in and this ? still came thru with his homies.

an angry ? still got those titles and his alpha male status aint stop ? .

i think he missed how weebay handled his ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7GIIXelrO8

smdh

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Btw, TI is cancelled!

That phrase is so damn stupid

So you want to cancel "canceled" ?

Exactly lol
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a newly divorced man I'll say this: fix that ? or move on. All that ? for tat stuff is only making things worse. Who cares who ? who first? Either the love u have for each other trumps that (which it hardly ever does) or leave while u two are still cordial. No shame in failure hell at least u tried..
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i think TI used tiny from the start. used her to get on, and now he has no need for her and is really showing his ass. i never got the vibe that he was in love with her from him. ? always seemed one sided to me. she has spent ages running after him and being a doormat, his whole attitude is like "why you got a problem with it now?"

not really related, but not that tiny was ever particularly attractive, but with them fake blue eyes, she's scary to look at

Kai... If I was a simp I'd simp you, but that ? was on before he got with her. Foh.

her money and connections in the industry could've only helped him in the beginning of his career

i'm just saying, i never got the vibe from him that he was all in love with her like that. always seemed like a relationship of mutual benefits

? ... he already had an album out! Again, he didn't get with her til after Trap Muzik.

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

Actually I think they started dating in 2001 and trap muzik dropped in 2003. I think Tiny even said in an interview that he recorded parts of the album at her home studio. He did release I'm serious in 2001 but it flopped and he got dropped from Arista.

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think TI used tiny from the start. used her to get on, and now he has no need for her and is really showing his ass. i never got the vibe that he was in love with her from him. ? always seemed one sided to me. she has spent ages running after him and being a doormat, his whole attitude is like "why you got a problem with it now?"

not really related, but not that tiny was ever particularly attractive, but with them fake blue eyes, she's scary to look at

Kai... If I was a simp I'd simp you, but that ? was on before he got with her. Foh.

her money and connections in the industry could've only helped him in the beginning of his career

i'm just saying, i never got the vibe from him that he was all in love with her like that. always seemed like a relationship of mutual benefits

? ... he already had an album out! Again, he didn't get with her til after Trap Muzik.

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

Actually I think they started dating in 2001 and trap muzik dropped in 2003. I think Tiny even said in an interview that he recorded parts of the album at her home studio. He did release I'm serious in 2001 but it flopped and he got dropped from Arista.

MallyG wrote: »

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

I coulda swore they was talkin' a lil' before "I'm Serious" came out.

@Bookworm

I'm pretty sure you and I are right. I remember seeing them together around that time frame. I'm born and raised here (ATL) so I know a lil' bit about a lot!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

She helped that ? get on, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm Serious is ridiculously underrated.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *sigh*

Peep Donell Jones' You Know What's Up video and tell me what year that came out.

*exits thread*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I'll take the the L for getting his release years mixed up, but he was with LaFace (via Ghet-O-Vision) at least 2 years before he started ? with Tameka.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know about any of this stuff, but let me get this clear, so Tiny started ? with Floydd after TI started beefing with him? He aint beef with him because of Tiny?

And also, if it was before, why did TI amd Floydd and beef?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    4qywkm9n1idg.gif

LMFAOOO!! This is hard! I'm stealing this! hahahahah

0p1hbqhtiymh.gif

? !! I knew I saw this somewhere before lol
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭