Options

Comments

• Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.

Right that's what it seems.. The spitefulness is what made me want to make this thread though. Im asking you as a lady to you agree with Tiny? Do you think she really had to go there? Like that is a different kinda low right there.. This ? Tip was ready to throw hands with arguably the best boxer of all time behind Tiny.. Shiiitt.. That ? love her for real..

She wants him to do things differently and he's not trying to hear that. I think she filed for divorce to give him a wake up call but it back fired. He seems to just want to have his cake and eat it too.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Emm you better than this.

This is more than a gossipy thread.. I think a good discussion can come from this is everybody approaches it in a mature fashion. These 2 got like 9 kids between them and have been through a lot together. But it looks like pettiness is gonna break em up.. We should discuss this..

Aight, i'l respect it since you keep it thoro most other times.

This is basically the 'i know the way I was livin was wack, but you don't get a ? back like that' line come to life. They both wrong.

The wackest part about it is it's playing out for public consumption, word to AP21. Marriage, the dominoes that fall in the event of a divorce, and the effect on the kids is too serious a thing to be playin with for reality TV.

Real talk.. And I'm looking at things on a Micro level. I haven't even taking into account the effect the publicity will have on everybody else involved mainly the kids. ? is wack..

The wild ? is.. Tiny picked the one ? .. Floyd.. Who obviously has more bread than Tip to ? around with.. Knowing that Tip don't ? with him.. She knew Floyd will do it just to get back at Tip and she did it anyway.. One thing i know about these women. They try to hit a ? where it hurts.. smh.. Damn..

Hilarious!!

I know we as men can ? a ? with no emotions but that ? still hurts your woman where it hurts.

So her doing some ? to her man hitting him where she knows it will hurt is really no different.

I'm a man so I get the explanation of if from a man's perspective difference but the ? in actuality is all the ? same.

Right.. It's true.. I know Tiny felt a way when Tip blazed the employee... Question is now should they work it out? I'm all for keeping the family together..
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even open relationships have guidelines and both partners have to be ok with the terms. For example, outside kids would probably be a deal breaker in that type of relationship. They seem to be on two completely different paths in life so I salute them for realizing that and dissolving their marriage amicably.

Right that's what it seems.. The spitefulness is what made me want to make this thread though. Im asking you as a lady to you agree with Tiny? Do you think she really had to go there? Like that is a different kinda low right there.. This ? Tip was ready to throw hands with arguably the best boxer of all time behind Tiny.. Shiiitt.. That ? love her for real..

I don't know if that was love or ego though.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

She wants him to do things differently and he's not trying to hear that. I think she filed for divorce to give him a wake up call but it back fire. He seems to just want to have his cake and eat it too.

I agree. Most men of status want that.. Not every woman is going to sit back and let that

I don't know if that was love or ego though.

I'm assuming but it has to be love.. lol..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do ya'll feel about the way both parties handled themselves here? They both wrong to be but before I expound what are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaSRtX_nmE

Some background.. TI & Tiny have been rumored to have an open relationship for years. But when Tiny gets mad at Tip she goes and hangs with Floyd Mayweather as payback.. Tip aint feeling that. And because of that they are on the verge of divorce.

Based off of things said before this and how Tiny reacted don't seem like they had an open relationship. Seems more T.I. was ? ? and this last ? who T.I. ? was employed my Tiny and T.I. ? her in THEIR house.

On to the part of convo I thought was wild. I found it hilarious that this ? basically was like the difference between me ? that ? and you just hanging around Mayweather is that you had no problems with the ? I ? but I got problems with a ? you around so it makes what you did worse than what I did.

I think the first part is a lie for the camera's. I know of women who have had relations with TI and Tiny.. They had an alternative lifestyle to say the least.

The second part as double standardish and wild as it may sound.. I agree with Tip.. I think he shouldn't have ? the employee. But Tiny getting with Floyd was outta bounds. She coulda got anybody else.. But Floyd though? Bruh.. This ? Tip was in the skating rink or wherever they were about to put hands on the champ lol..

I don't know about their alternative lifestyle but even with that most of those people in that life have rules they want their mates to follow when it comes to ? other people. Could be T.I. ? the employee in THEIR house broke a rule and that was the straw that broke Tiny back.

What makes Tiny being around(possibly ? ) Floyd worse than T.I. ? Tiny employee in THEIR house?

T.I. could've ? somebody else as well.

The bold was never going to happen plain and simple. LLS I can respect the move on some I don't care if its the champ. T.I. as man don't have picks and chooses on who he willing to fight when comes to down to it.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    what i like about TIP, is whether this was scripted or not, ? was cool af

that demeanor be ? them off b/c you not getting loud and ? making a scene or a spectacle

just sit back and talk at normal speaking voice and watch em get mad af

Facts.. ? was cool as a fan.. Looks like he got his mind made up too...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

This is more than a gossipy thread.. I think a good discussion can come from this is everybody approaches it in a mature fashion. These 2 got like 9 kids between them and have been through a lot together. But it looks like pettiness is gonna break em up.. We should discuss this..

This is basically the 'i know the way I was livin was wack, but you don't get a ? back like that' line come to life. They both wrong.

The wackest part about it is it's playing out for public consumption, word to AP21. Marriage, the dominoes that fall in the event of a divorce, and the effect on the kids is too serious a thing to be playin with for reality TV.

Real talk.. And I'm looking at things on a Micro level. I haven't even taking into account the effect the publicity will have on everybody else involved mainly the kids. ? is wack..

The wild ? is.. Tiny picked the one ? .. Floyd.. Who obviously has more bread than Tip to ? around with.. Knowing that Tip don't ? with him.. She knew Floyd will do it just to get back at Tip and she did it anyway.. One thing i know about these women. They try to hit a ? where it hurts.. smh.. Damn..

Hilarious!!

I know we as men can ? a ? with no emotions but that ? still hurts your woman where it hurts.

So her doing some ? to her man hitting him where she knows it will hurt is really no different.

I'm a man so I get the explanation of if from a man's perspective difference but the ? in actuality is all the ? same.

Right.. It's true.. I know Tiny felt a way when Tip blazed the employee... Question is now should they work it out? I'm all for keeping the family together..

I don't know if they "should" work it out. Probably not based off of what T.I. said that his marriage was affecting his hustle and the moves he wanted to make. Also saying at this point he is a better friend than he is a husband.

When you already got the pick of the litter with bad ? and you married. Once you single again and can ? those ? without a care in the world of how it would affect your wife anymore ain't no going back for T.I.

The only thing for both of them to do now is not bad mouth each other in public.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

Hilarious!!

I don't know if they "should" work it out. Probably not based off of what T.I. said that his marriage was affecting his hustle and the moves he wanted to make. Also saying at this point he is a better friend than he is a husband.

When you already got the pick of the litter with bad ? and you married. Once you single again and can ? those ? without a care in the world of how it would affect your wife anymore ain't no going back for T.I.

The only thing for both of them to do now is not bad mouth each other in public.

I feel like he has checked out mentally. That ? done..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the issue is, that whatever their relationship is, T.I. violated whatever guidelines they had set for themselves which is why Tiny reacted the way she did

she knows that all she has to do is be seen with Floyd and Tips paranoia is gon run wild with ? that he probably dont think really happen, but he has to question it b/c of who he is
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i think the issue is, that whatever their relationship is, T.I. violated whatever guidelines they had set for themselves which is why Tiny reacted the way she did

she knows that all she has to do is be seen with Floyd and Tips paranoia is gon run wild with ? that he probably dont think really happen, but he has to question it b/c of who he is

Hmm.. So Tip only has himself to blame for this? U might be right.. ? crossed the line and she paid him back.. Damn..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is that ? ?!!!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a Ras Kass song about him and his girl being in an open relationship that sums up how most open relationships ends.

I think the line went like - "At first we was having fun, but now you having too much fun but Im not having none"
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

That last part of your post is underrated....people talk about dying for somebody else, and I know y'all seen that video with "legend" from "New York" who's aka was 6god and master chief and he was having problems with his baby moms and ? ....tip was ready to die for that ? .....

[flash=] https://youtu.be/005QFdlxBo4 [/flash]

That's a fact bro.. We know Tip has no chance against Floyd with them hands.. But he would go there for his wife... Im really torn about this whole thing here.. My rational side says one thing.. My emotional side says something else.. Lol
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

That last part of your post is underrated....people talk about dying for somebody else, and I know y'all seen that video with "legend" from "New York" who's aka was 6god and master chief and he was having problems with his baby moms and ? ....tip was ready to die for that ? .....

That's a fact bro.. We know Tip has no chance against Floyd with them hands.. But he would go there for his wife... Im really torn about this whole thing here.. My rational side says one thing.. My emotional side says something else.. Lol

It sounds like Tiny flipped the script because when people were up in arms about Toya wright admitting that she gives memphitz a pass, it came out that Monique and her husband and tiny and ti were in open relationships....I think tiny couldn't get over the fact he did it to somebody she hired...and I tell my female friends all the time don't do ? like a ? thinking it's ok or we gonna feel or react the same....women can take a man back from cheating....a ? with a spits worth of pride is not going to take any broad back from cheating...we just not wired the same...

I don't think it's anything to save this marriage...that may weather thing is too much for any ? ....not only do he got more bread than me but he can whoop my ass?? And we beefing?????? Na slim....

Facts bro.. Especially the last paragraph... That is some of the realest talk.. Floyd and Tiny both used each other to get at TI.. What did Tiny think the result would be. She leave Tip it ain't like Floyd is about to marry her.. Smh..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Greatest video ever on the internet
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, I never really heard Tiny talk that much, so I can't get over how she sounds

And not only that

All I can think of

Is out of all the women T.I has been with

He chose her to be his wife

What type of voodoo did she do to him for him to INTENTIONALLY impregnate and cuff her
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I laugh at it cuz they was living an immoral lifestyle... orgies and ? .... now feelings hurt .... it hilarious to me