TI & Tiny Dinner Discussion.

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Tiny is a ride or die chick though. If things get rough will Bernice stay? I lean towards no.

I can't disagree, but I don't think he's worried about a chick like Bernice staying. She's just the flavor of the month for right now. Of course I don't know these people so this is purely speculation....but I think between Tiny's looks and some of her ratchet mannerisms Tip knows he can get a ride or die upgrade plus smash some dimes in between times. I know this sounds terrible, but Tip probably sitting back like "maaan...Jay got Bey. Ye got Kim. Gucci got Keyshia. Gates got Dreka. Hell even OG Boobie Black is outchea winning. How the ? did I get stuck w/ Miss Piggy?"....lmao.

Facts.. On top of this.. Ms. Piggy want to go mess around with the enemy on some spiteful ? like I won't leave her ass right where she stand...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Tiny is a ride or die chick though. If things get rough will Bernice stay? I lean towards no.

I can't disagree, but I don't think he's worried about a chick like Bernice staying. She's just the flavor of the month for right now. Of course I don't know these people so this is purely speculation....but I think between Tiny's looks and some of her ratchet mannerisms Tip knows he can get a ride or die upgrade plus smash some dimes in between times. I know this sounds terrible, but Tip probably sitting back like "maaan...Jay got Bey. Ye got Kim. Gucci got Keyshia. Gates got Dreka. Hell even OG Boobie Black is outchea winning. How the ? did I get stuck w/ Miss Piggy?"....lmao.
    Mooney_Shakes_Head_zps39750492.gif

Yea I was reaching w/ that one, but you get the idea..lol.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Mooney_Shakes_Head_zps39750492.gif

Yea I was reaching w/ that one, but you get the idea..lol.

I definitely do. LLS
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ? picking sides

Don't cheat and you won't have to worry about this stuff
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Don't get married and you won't have to worry about this stuff

Fixed.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ewgripzbpdx0.gif

e92nw0w7i88j.gif

*flees*

Probably Gonna Get Several No-Signs But I'm Going In On Tiny's Little Secret

giphy.gif

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiny was playing a losing game with the Floyd ? . Because despite TI's numerous indiscretions, jail stints, outside kids, and other nonsense, he will use that against her. Men are so incredibly fragile. We will never win at their games and I 100% believe her when she says she never cheated, but it doesn't matter at this point. That's why if I get cheated on, he'll see my ? cheeks walking out the door. No ? for tat. I can hurt you way better and keep my dignity and leverage in tact.

Btw, TI is cancelled!

You cant cancel him.. his recently activism outweighs him dissolving his marriage.. give him a break and dont be short sighted
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    i think TI used tiny from the start. used her to get on, and now he has no need for her and is really showing his ass. i never got the vibe that he was in love with her from him. ? always seemed one sided to me. she has spent ages running after him and being a doormat, his whole attitude is like "why you got a problem with it now?"

not really related, but not that tiny was ever particularly attractive, but with them fake blue eyes, she's scary to look at

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tiny was playing a losing game with the Floyd ? . Because despite TI's numerous indiscretions, jail stints, outside kids, and other nonsense, he will use that against her. Men are so incredibly fragile. We will never win at their games and I 100% believe her when she says she never cheated, but it doesn't matter at this point. That's why if I get cheated on, he'll see my ? cheeks walking out the door. No ? for tat. I can hurt you way better and keep my dignity and leverage in tact.

Btw, TI is cancelled!

That phrase is so damn stupid
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i think TI used tiny from the start. used her to get on, and now he has no need for her and is really showing his ass. i never got the vibe that he was in love with her from him. ? always seemed one sided to me. she has spent ages running after him and being a doormat, his whole attitude is like "why you got a problem with it now?"

not really related, but not that tiny was ever particularly attractive, but with them fake blue eyes, she's scary to look at

Kai... If I was a simp I'd simp you, but that ? was on before he got with her. Foh.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no pity party for either of them. How she crying bout cheating when she was participating in it? He hit her with some brutal honesty.... I paid for u I can do what I want....
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Um...used her to get on what??? What could he have possibley needed her for??

• Kai
    Options

Kai... If I was a simp I'd simp you, but that ? was on before he got with her. Foh.

her money and connections in the industry could've only helped him in the beginning of his career

i'm just saying, i never got the vibe from him that he was all in love with her like that. always seemed like a relationship of mutual benefits
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

her money and connections in the industry could've only helped him in the beginning of his career

i'm just saying, i never got the vibe from him that he was all in love with her like that. always seemed like a relationship of mutual benefits

? ... he already had an album out! Again, he didn't get with her til after Trap Muzik.

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.
  • Kai
    Options

? ... he already had an album out! Again, he didn't get with her til after Trap Muzik.

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

? I ain't know, I thought they were together since the 90s, my bad

That made more sense to me cuz why on earth else would he get with her hit ass
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

I coulda swore they was talkin' a lil' before "I'm Serious" came out.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

F
    O
    H

And ? Piggy too.

I coulda swore they was talkin' a lil' before "I'm Serious" came out.

No.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Btw, TI is cancelled!

That phrase is so damn stupid
    Negative

f42174bd2429dc5d4df458ae3ad2ba15.450x263x13.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Btw, TI is cancelled!

you can never hurt a man that dont care about you.

an you can never get him back while keeping your dignity.

the only way you would have leverage is if he wanted you back,

if you think she never cheated.....toothfairy give 50 for enamel and 125 for golds.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    tiny is just all wrong here.

to go to floyd and open her legs to allow him to fukk her is stupid.

knowing ti will go after floyd.

she put her whole family in danger over this ? .

she cant fukk some random ? an keep it moving?

shes toxic man.

floyd just as fukked up by fukking her

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shes toxic man.

How u kno he fuked her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

shes toxic man.

How u kno he fuked her

if he didnt fukk her...then she is just as dumb...

how you gonna create all that drama for nothing.

again...? is toxic.

she been brand new since she got her new colored blue eyes
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im surprised this thread got this far. ? like this is when you mind your business and let them handle it.