Snowfall

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Broddie wrote: »
    Frank might be starting to get a brain finally. Still a smart dumb muthafucka.

The wrestler about to go all in. Setting it up for him and his vata to take over for good. Once he wipes her fam out now that her pops passed away.

Teddy the spy still a waste of screen time thoufh his subplot is getting better.

Is next week the finale or is it the week after?

Next week is the season finale. I can already see where it's going. The Mexican war is going to be epic. From the previews, it looks like Franklin sets up the guys that robbed him. Teddy is going to be getting his hands ? . Jerome's Bisexual girl Aunt Louie made a play to get Claudia's club. Either Claudia is going to get killed, or Franklin is going to by her out. Now that Franklin has ? , he doesn't need Claudia anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62e3pbg2JVQ
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^*sigh* thats why some ppl dont watch those promo clips. They tend give alot away. You shoulda put what you said in spoiler tags. SMH
  • black caesar
    marc123 wrote: »
    ^^^^*sigh* thats why some ppl dont watch those promo clips. They tend give alot away. You shoulda put what you said in spoiler tags. SMH

I'm not putting a spoiler for a promo. That's why it's called.......A promo!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haaaaaa!! Frank is truly living in dream land. ? wanna arrange a sit down w street level dealers lol lol.

man. i swear for ? if franklin dont catch a bullet to the head im gone be mad. how these ? shoot your best friend but you want a sit down to settle it for business. ? that ? . if i was his ? and got ? and he told me that ? id shoot franklin my damn self
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Haaaaaa!! Frank is truly living in dream land. ? wanna arrange a sit down w street level dealers lol lol.

man. i swear for ? if franklin dont catch a bullet to the head im gone be mad. how these ? shoot your best friend but you want a sit down to settle it for business. ? that ? . if i was his ? and got ? and he told me that ? id shoot franklin my damn self

Plus add the fact Leon already killed a ? for Frank
  • ineedpussy

Plus add the fact Leon already killed a ? for Frank

co ? sign. franklin need to give leon the connect and commit that
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels like throwing paper ? at Frank when he is on screen.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Teddy and the girl are lookin for the other girl, someone said she left wit someone who looked like a Mexican Freddie Mercury LOL this Freddie..he do look like Alejandro a little..

azppuygst7z7.png
  • Rum Middleton
    Its dude from the legendary group Queen.
  • Broddie
    Ya must be really young. Right now I'm like "who doesn't know who Freddy Mercury was?" lmao
  • Rum Middleton
    Ya must be really young. Right now I'm like "who doesn't know who Freddy Mercury was?" lmao

Lol naw im 34, I've heard the name before, but never placed the face, and I never knew each members name..I ? wit Queen though..
  • Broddie
    edited September 2017

Lol naw im 34, I've heard the name before, but never placed the face, and I never knew each members name..I ? wit Queen though..

That's crazy. I'm also 34 and remember the day that he died like it was yesterday cause it was all over the news. That and Wayne's World pretty much made him a household name again in the 90s. Or so I thought.
  • Rum Middleton
    I didnt get into Wayne world like that..barely remember that ? ..but, yeah, bicycle, we are the champion, another one bites the dust, i remember those real well..
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sidenote its funny how Queen is known today because their music has been commandered by other forms of entertainment.

you have the Wayne's World references but their music is all over sports (We Are the Champions - when a team wins the title, Another Bites the Dust - team gets eliminated/player ejected, We Will We Rock You - get the home team amped.)
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's crazy. I'm also 34 and remember the day that he died like it was yesterday cause it was all over the news. That and Wayne's World pretty much made him a household name again in the 90s. Or so I thought.

That and We Will Rock being a constitutional law that it must be played in every stadium in america.

• Broddie
    OK now we're getting somewhere. Season 2 got mad potential but I rate season 1 overall a 2.5/5 if I have to grade it on a scale.
  • Rum Middleton
    Ray Ray is such a ? ..
  • Rum Middleton
    Ya'll agree Unc shoulda kept quiet? And the white boy was the one scopon out Avi house right, when he seen Teddy come out? Implyin that the Govt is the plug?
  • Broddie
    We already saw Teddy meet with the jew earlier in the season. That's been set up.

Unc was def outta pocket. If I bring you to a meet you're not gonna violate on my connect like that. Should've known better.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll agree Unc shoulda kept quiet? And the white boy was the one scopon out Avi house right, when he seen Teddy come out? Implyin that the Govt is the plug?

yes and yes.

is the Mexican chick (I forget her name) turning into some Queen pin?

am I the only one who really didn't buy Franklin's transition? he did dumb ? the entire season that should have gotten him killed but at the same time was scary. I get that he's ambitious but all of a sudden he's bossing up and making a ? ? his friend? Slitting his throat none-the-less? I know they have to move the story along...idk.
  • black caesar
    edited September 2017
    Good season finale. Can't wait for next season.

@Westie Yes she is becoming a queen pin. She teamed up with Gustavo to ? her Uncle. It's being set up for a civil war, since her cousin (the one that told on her to begin with) told his dad/her Uncle about the three of them getting in to ? trade is still alive. The Uncle is too They're going to put two and two together.

Franklin was slick. Made Ray Ray kidnap and ? his own boy Lenny. That was some good ? . His Uncle Jerome ? up and made Franklin have to pay more, but I like the fact that they're going to try to find Avi's connect Teddy. (The C.I.A. agent)

I understand that Franklin's Uncle introduced him to the drug game, and he is family, but he shouldn't have been given 25%. Hell Leon actually killed a man for him and should have got that opportunity.

I didn't think Teddy was going to ? Alejandro, but he did it. Hopefully his storyline improves next season, because I've read online every review, and everybody hates Teddy's storyline.
  • Westie
    edited September 2017
    I didn't think Teddy was going to ? Alejandro, but he did it. Hopefully his storyline improves next season, because I've read online every review, and everybody hates Teddy's storyline.

I can't STAND teddy.
  • ineedpussy
    yeah i hate the c.i.a ? teddy. he straight ? . but you know who more ? then him? franklin....? think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this ? already think he nino brown and ? . instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p ? . and yeah jerome is a ? . like black said if i bring you to the meet ? and just have my back. ? cant never play they part. cant wait for next season
  • Westie
    yeah i hate the c.i.a ? teddy. he straight ? . but you know who more ? then him? franklin....? think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this ? already think he nino brown and ? . instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p ? . and yeah jerome is a ? . like black said if i bring you to the meet ? and just have my back. ? cant never play they part. cant wait for next season

Franklin isn't going to die. They're setting up major players. He's going to be the hood boss, probably a frank lucas type.
  • black caesar
    Westie wrote: »

I can't STAND teddy.

He's necessary though, since the C.I.A. and Reagan were responsible for the drugs running rampant.