Snowfall

Options
1234568»

Comments

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The CIA angle should been a much better storyline.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I didn't think Teddy was going to ? Alejandro, but he did it. Hopefully his storyline improves next season, because I've read online every review, and everybody hates Teddy's storyline.

I can't STAND teddy.

He's necessary though, since the C.I.A. and Reagan were responsible for the drugs running rampant.

I'm pretty sure that's why i don't like him. What he represents.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The CIA angle should been a much better storyline.

Maybe it will be now that they trimmed the fat (Alejandro) and had Teddy finally embrace being a spy on the field.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    yeah i hate the c.i.a ? teddy. he straight ? . but you know who more ? then him? franklin....? think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this ? already think he nino brown and ? . instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p ? . and yeah jerome is a ? . like black said if i bring you to the meet ? and just have my back. ? cant never play they part. cant wait for next season

How he a ? when he made Ray Ray ? his own boy so that he would have blood on his hand and possibly won't snitch. It wasn't him not being able to stomach it, it was Franklin realizing what he was becoming or bout to become.

I dig the slow burn for Franklin becoming who he is. You just don't wake up and become a kingpin in a week, especially in an "industry" that's new. Of course that ? had bumps, he never dealt with coke or ? before.

Same ? ? bout that would be ? if he was the ? king of LA by episode 3. smh

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    yeah i hate the c.i.a ? teddy. he straight ? . but you know who more ? then him? franklin....? think he a boss and couldnt even stomach ray ray killing lenny. he gone die soon i hope. also this ? already think he nino brown and ? . instead of turkeys he's giving all the kids ice cream. at first i thought he was gone be on his master p ? . and yeah jerome is a ? . like black said if i bring you to the meet ? and just have my back. ? cant never play they part. cant wait for next season

Franklin isn't going to die. They're setting up major players. He's going to be the hood boss, probably a frank lucas type.

i just want this ? dead.....yeah im hating. HEEEEYYYYYYY @Westie
  • ineedpussy
    Options

How he a ? when he made Ray Ray ? his own boy so that he would have blood on his hand and possibly won't snitch. It wasn't him not being able to stomach it, it was Franklin realizing what he was becoming or bout to become.

I dig the slow burn for Franklin becoming who he is. You just don't wake up and become a kingpin in a week, especially in an "industry" that's new. Of course that ? had bumps, he never dealt with coke or ? before.

? franklin had to, bring his unc, and put a gun to ray ray's head. now just imagine if franklin went out there himself with just the pistol. you think that ? gone pull that thang? ill answer this for you......nooooo
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

? franklin had to, bring his unc, and put a gun to ray ray's head. now just imagine if franklin went out there himself with just the pistol. you think that ? gone pull that thang? ill answer this for you......nooooo

? you sound dumb as ? .

You really trying to convince me that Franklin was somehow dumb and/or weak for bringing back up to a sketchy ass situation and putting a gun to a ? head and forcing him to ? his own boy

Your stupidity is off the ? charts.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Word at least he actually learned how to bring backup by the last episode. I'll give him that.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

? you sound dumb as ? .

You really trying to convince me that Franklin was somehow dumb and/or weak for bringing back up to a sketchy ass situation and putting a gun to a ? head and forcing him to ? his own boy

yall the ones making him sound like a g. im just showing yall he aint. you can have it pleighboi. franklin is nino now.
  • Broddie
    Options

? you sound dumb as ? .

yall the ones making him sound like a g. im just showing yall he aint. you can have it pleighboi. franklin is nino now.

Nah Frank still a scrub. I just tend to give credit where it's due.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

? you sound dumb as ? .

Please quote where I called Franklin a G or the next Nino Brown

I'll wait.......
  • ineedpussy
    Options

there you go in bold. you basically insinuated that ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    yall cats are funny.. not in a funny haha .. in a you are ? stupid way
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Wow you truly are ? stupid and slow.

Nothing in that ? you highlighted did I call Franklin a G or Nino ? Brown.

Nice try tho
  • ineedpussy
    Options

Wow you truly are ? stupid and slow.

Nothing in that ? you highlighted did I call Franklin a G or Nino ? Brown.

Nice try tho

i tried.....had to save face some how. anyway franklin still a ? and needs to get killed by his unc. now thats real
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Interesting finale....tho it felt like alotta set up for S2 and the rest of the series.

Solid watch tho. I can see where the 3 stories are inter related n coming togther. I dig it.

This show tho, its a hell of a under taking. the CIA/Reagan flooding the hood with ? era/the ending of the 60s w the panthers n black pride/begining of the late 70s early 80s w ? n the decay of the black families due to drugs n the stories of the mexican n colombian cartels. Its alot to under take. Its likes 6 shows in one. It can almost collapse under the pressure of itself.

Interesting to see Frank bossing up n building his team. I like that they showed his mother standing by his bed alone. Showed tho ? seemed all good, it aint.

1 thing tho. So Ray ray was able to tie up his boy n put him the truck all by himself tho smh. ? . I hope Ray joins Franks team next season.

Overall im diggin this show. Has hella potential. Alotta the writing needs to improve but its a solid start to a heavy n crazy deep story. 7/10 imo
  • marc123
    Options
    BTW this gone need to be stickied when S2 drops
  • marc123
    Options
    Music was on point in the finale too btw
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    When shorty and Hector (been watching from day 1, still don't there names *kanyeshrug*) came out house w/ there guns I thought it was gonna be some ? Bill Deadly Viper Squad at the church attack.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Franklin bossed the ? up all thanks to a white crackhead ? ..
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    finally that cook cut....franklin had big rocks but even with this episode this ? should of been dead again. walkin through a hood you dont know and telling ? you got two keys. that ? trusts everybody

Bruh this show, I wanna like it but it's unrealistic ? like this that takes me outta the show completely. TBH John Singleton should've consulted with Rick Ross or some other people more about real life drug deals or how ? actually good sold and made because I dont see how you can go outta state bring someone who's a complete stranger two keys sounding like a damn Narc (Show me your formula and ill spread the word wtf).

Franklin gets taught how to cook ? by following the white crackhead down the rabbit hole, that was so lackluster.
    Also Franklin just doesnt come off as street smart or even all that smart. He has no idea what he's getting himself into.

Lol in Oakland at that singleton is a lame