GTA 6 wishlist

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not giving Jamel the ability to lock his car from other players.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Not losing 200k when you blow up a bunch of suckers cars when they try to take a group photo.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Not losing 200k when you blow up a bunch of suckers cars when they try to take a group photo.

Should've recorded that. I love catching a group in a helicopter and knocking they ass out the sky.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was funny as hell though
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint even have a car back then I was broke af.....spent all my money on that butterscotch suit w/ the loafs & hat

was dead fresh everywhere I ran to

[img]http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/? -walking-gym-treadmill-pimpin-13799586834.gif?id=[/img]

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Should've recorded that. I love catching a group in a helicopter and knocking they ass out the sky.

Haha you shouldve heard everybody. They were all trying to set up their cars for a pic, everyone was getting in position, then i launched a grenade and killed all 4-6 of them. Then the sound of disappointment was hilarious. They acted like their car wasnt ever gonna return.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Haha you shouldve heard everybody. They were all trying to set up their cars for a pic, everyone was getting in position, then i launched a grenade and killed all 4-6 of them. Then the sound of disappointment was hilarious. They acted like their car wasnt ever gonna return.

I blew up a fight club at the freeway underpass close to the strip club with my apc. all I heard through the tv was "wtf!" "theres always an ? in these lobbies!" "i'mma ? that ? " I was laughing my ass off. trolling is satisfying and fun. I see why you guys do it. I also blew up a couple of packages.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

the only thing that i think they should do is go to an entirely new location. i dont know if i care to see vice city redone (the city, not as an updated 80's timepiece) even though i know it would probably be best for the series.

vice city needs a modern treatment and not just the south beach , and downtown areas like the last game. theres so much of Miami on the other side of the bridge.
  • Splackavelli
    edited July 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ^either would be dope tho

GTAV was my first "online" gaming experience and im still not "into it"....kinda fell off for me....the heists and survival modes were really it for me among a few others.....

I need more content on the story side....multiple endings depending on what choices you make like Mafia 3

A big ass map (somebody mentioned the whole country) would be a dream but thats pretty ? big....its gotta come with airports and train rides with the trip skip....

get the characters into some more evolved crime....insurance scams, contract kills (not no easy find and shoot the 3 judges before trial ? ...but really having to find people and wait on the right move), kidnapping, extortion (terrorize the local hustlers for a cut...maybe even restaurants and corner stores, human trafficking (oh ? its a game), etc and focus more on the business minded side of things....like having to watch the markets on merch in every area and buying and selling accordingly or lose, having to find the right places to set up shop or get raided, etc....i'd rather that then always picking up some ? and trying to run back across town before some kid comes thru in a jet and fries you...? aint trafficking lol...i want some real underworld type ? where u gotta connect with other big dogs in the city/country and either come together on business or get em out the way

better houses/mansions with more interactions...side games on the tv, more drink options than liquor or kale juice lol....make the effects of alcohol and weed (and more?) last longer....like if you smoke you should be able to go hit a lick or whatever and be lit the whole time....? wears off too quick.....at least give him a dab pen in the lil touch pad menu if they gone do that....usable exercise equipment w/ results or lack thereof....

like my boy said up top, can we get a reg gf, dip, side peice, or something and not just hookers, stippers, or crazy broads running from abusive husbands? option to move a love interest in at a certain point in the "relationship level"...can I send her on the light weight missions?....depending on her skills and what job you send her on she makes it back in one piece......or not

i mean ? could get fun if they wanted to/are capable....I know we ask for too damn much lol

a lost of this was done in past gta games

kidnapping - gta IV

extortion/protection rackets- gta vice city

I guess the reason for this is extortion and protection rackets are easier to implement in single player as opposed to online. I feel you on wanting more than supply runs. at least in import export cars and gunrunning theres new contact missions for your business and for gunrunning if you do enough runs you unlock a ufo crash site mission. all this stuff we've been getting has breathed new life into the game one way or the other.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options