Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    444 flipped upside down kinda looks like a 666, food for thought?

You out done your self there

Thanks, with people like me in the world the devil can never win! will be back if I find any more demonic ? and I am sure I will.
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm enjoying this album. But I've seen some people on social media defending the album against the "Where's the club bangers? I need some slappers! I don't get it." people.

I'm not surprised a lot of people were putting down TPAB (a classic masterpiece) and Untitled for the same reason.

And let's play devil advocate - Is this album filled with boring "Soul/Jazz Beats" too? (I have no problem with laid-back production with soul). Is Jay-Z getting a pass on this for being a legend in the game and being on a level Kendrick and Cole have not reached yet?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, with people like me in the world the devil can never win! will be back if I find any more demonic ? and I am sure I will.

go back to crying about ice cube being racist cause of the time he said crackas ain't ? in bed
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    I'm excited for the next Nas album. Timberland said there a song called Sinatra in the sand.. I would appreciate it if he stayed away

Nah brother Nas and Timbo got this cooking somewhere it sounds like a classic!!! Could be a song of the year contender if it ever drops...

Until Timbo starts beat boxing on the hook.

Timbo and Swizz are basically featured artists when they give someone a beat. Timbo always beatboxin and Swizz always yellin "ayy!" throughout the ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

91d97gncczq1.jpg

Nah

My ? legit typed it out and rotated it :joy:

I didnt do it for me, i did it for him nh
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to the homie @Built 4 cuban linx for attempting to get the thread back focused on the music.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm enjoying this album. But I've seen some people on social media defending the album against the "Where's the club bangers? I need some slappers! I don't get it." people.

I'm not surprised a lot of people were putting down TPAB (a classic masterpiece) and Untitled for the same reason.

And let's play devil advocate - Is this album filled with boring "Soul/Jazz Beats" too? (I have no problem with laid-back production with soul). Is Jay-Z getting a pass on this for being a legend in the game and being on a level Kendrick and Cole have not reached yet?

Man tell them ? to listen to Bam if they want a club banger.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only song i skip is 4:44 i got tired of the gossip ? . Album stays on repeat.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    https://444.tidal.com/

Voucher code SPRINT. Thank me later. Official way to download the album.

YOU DONT NEED TO BE A SPRINT CUSTOMER
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean how is a song about celebrities cheating thats going to have all the gossip blogs go crazy not gossip?
    Not interested in hearing the track multiple times thats it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

He got that ? from some dumb ? on twitter calling herself a Black Israelite that 444 is 666 upside down
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You're pushing a narrative nobody said. Alot of people didn't put down TPAB.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is garbage and way too overhyped. These young boys spitting harder than Jay z but I guess u suckas like that braggadocios rap and crying about losing ya ? music.

Trap rap>>>>>Soft ass 4:44 ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm usually against bannin' posters for non bannable offences but I wouldn't argue against this clown Preach gettin' cut. At least from this thread
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    https://444.tidal.com/

Voucher code SPRINT. Thank me later. Official way to download the album.

YOU DONT NEED TO BE A SPRINT CUSTOMER

Lol you late af Mikey
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trolls come out of hiatus just to hate this
    All the while they place the ? up on they playlist
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Right this tha longest thread in The Reason in a minute.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Right this tha longest thread in The Reason in a minute.

It's the longest thread because New York only got 1 rapper to compare to the South's Dominance and his music is wack and overrated. Jay-z supposed to be NYC's saviour but nobody outside of Ny listening to his weed plate.