LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Miller is hof hands down

One of the several players who would've had a ring if it wasn't for jordan..

LIES!!!
    Pacers missed the playoffs Reggie's first two seasons. Then from '89-90 to '97-98 Reggie lost 5 times in the first round. (Pistons once, Celtics twice, Knicks once & hawks once) He only played the Bulls in the playoffs in Jordan's last year with the Bulls. While MJ was out riding buses in the minor leagues Reggie was losing to the Knicks and Magic. Jordan didn't hold Reggie back, he just wasn't good enough.

Paul George has the same amount of All NBA selections as Reggie. George 7 seasons played. Reggie 18 seasons played.

And ? like this is why some people are now looking back and saying Jordan stans are really overrated some of the competition he played against
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ? gonna be sick when Joe Johnson gets in the hall of fame lls

Joe Johnson is a legend at the bank and that's all that matters
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what he did to pierce he will be welcomed
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

He's averaging 16, 4, 4 for his career and is a 7 time all star averaged over 20ppg 5 times. He was a big part of making the Hawks relevant. Outside of more playoff success and 3 pointers made Reggie ain't head and shoulders better. Joe ain't 1st ballot but he's in the conversation
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is what it is. Hall of Fame standards are low. Hence the reason that ? ass Dwight Howard will be enshrined one day

? that dude man.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Chris Mullin and Ralph Sampson are in the Hall of Fame, I have no issue with Reggie Miller being in. At Miller has a few signature performances to point to. Based on who's already in, I'm surprised Mark Aguirre hasn't made it..

I believe Chris Mullin is a 3 time Big East player of the year.....when the big East was in its prime
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We dont talk about it but Jason Terry probably gonna make the hall
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    We dont talk about it but Jason Terry probably gonna make the hall

copy and paste time
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Chris Mullin and Ralph Sampson are in the Hall of Fame, I have no issue with Reggie Miller being in. At Miller has a few signature performances to point to. Based on who's already in, I'm surprised Mark Aguirre hasn't made it..

I believe Chris Mullin is a 3 time Big East player of the year.....when the big East was in its prime

Yea he was and Mark Aguirre was the AP, Naismith and Sporting News player of the year. Plus a two time first-team All American in the same era of College basketball. Their numbers as pros are almost identical. Mullin has the Dream Team on his resume which carries some weight.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we were picking for teams I wouldn't mind having Reggie Miller.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's averaging 16, 4, 4 for his career and is a 7 time all star averaged over 20ppg 5 times. He was a big part of making the Hawks relevant. Outside of more playoff success and 3 pointers made Reggie ain't head and shoulders better. Joe ain't 1st ballot but he's in the conversation

No he's not

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he's not

Lol yall are forgetting how lenient the basketball hall of fame is. Muggsy bogues was a candidate last year, you're telling me it's out of the realm of possibility for Joe Johnson to be nominated?