What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: A Crazed Chicago Saltine Screams 'Slave' At Black Man & Then Spits At Another Black Man…

stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/chicago-man-screams-slave-black-man
Chicago man Billy Bucher, 23, was charged with three counts of misdemeanor battery after an altercation in a Starbucks that ended up on the street, police said.

On cellphone video of the altercation, you can hear a man yell, "Shut up, slave! Do not talk to me!" at an African-American man.

Boucher was charged for behavior that allegedly included:
  • Punching a random homeless man;
  • Spitting on a 30-year-old male and 34-year-old female;
  • Yelling "Your children are disposable vermin!" to one man;
  • And yelling "Get on all fours right now! Get on all fours! Do not walk off on two legs!" at another.

That nigga who got spit at should've held back.. He should've tried cave that racist saltines entire face in...
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• mohamedmohamed ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude hit the George Jefferson stroll after he hit that bum... hope he gets what's coming to him
  • AZTGAZTG ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope someone does gods work, does some research, finds where he works and gets him fired.
    313 wayz
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump Effect.. When you go to spitting, you deserve to be utterly violated; a lot of places call it a felony if you do it to a cop. That's more insulting than a man slapping a man. Those knees he got were a good start though.
    Cris “Cyborg” Justino: “I’ll Make Ronda Rousey’s Mom Cry When I Beat Her Pussy Daughter”

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_12_01_26_PM.png
    illedout
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shit talking would've bought him some problems but spitting or punching ?

Yeah dude would've had to die.
    onetoughmiracle
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And how the fuck he only get charged with misdemeanor assault ? Where the hate crime charges ?

Matter of fact, do white people EVER get charged with hate crime charges against Black people ?

Somebody need to put in work on this MF.
  • So ILLSo ILL ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ "crazed", Billy was just in his feelings. But he would've gotten clocked after spitting at me.

And I love the harmless and friendly glamour shots and playful videos on YouTube that they put in there to make him not look like a total asshole.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woulda sexually assualted him...dont stop me fellows this how we get down for are points coolaid time
    $tayRichROLLINBeech Oss NeegaBuilt 4 cuban linxVulcanRavenKatKamPushMe
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does he get his jaw disrespected? if not i'm not clicking this.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spine first on a high curb2jhx32qxc3ih.jpg

To far
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regulator Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blackgod813Ajackson17
  • VIBEVIBE ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Seemed like at the end he was rushed by some ppl but he didn't get his ass beat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regulator Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blackgod813
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is weak for those pump fake, almost punches after getting spit on.. weak af
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    MD_PROPER
  • grYmesgrYmes ✭✭✭✭✭ Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got a big mouth, im sure he got delt with during processing.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I woulda sexually assualted him...dont stop me fellows this how we get down for are points coolaid time

9kss31zarutd.gif
    4icv5e9gbbnz.gif
    6phlj03nk5b9.gif
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    chgarcia345blackgod813KingFreeman
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spine first on a high curb2jhx32qxc3ih.jpg

To far

And if he had HIV and spit in your eye?

You would have to drink a litre of saliva to maybe possibly have a chance of catching hiv that way.
  • illedoutilledout ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    I hope someone does gods work, does some research, finds where he works and gets him fired.
    7figz wrote: »
    And how the fuck he only get charged with misdemeanor assault ? Where the hate crime charges ?

Matter of fact, do white people EVER get charged with hate crime charges against Black people ?

Somebody need to put in work on this MF.

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    Young_Chitlin
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Blackgod813 4 president in 2022!
    blackgod813
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Seemed like at the end he was rushed by some ppl but he didn't get his ass beat.

LOL yooo, it was this white cat down south used to sit in his yard and call people niggas all the time, in the middle of a black hood too, they stayed whupping that ass

Was his name burnt bob. Reminds of that voodoo child standup from eddie Griffiin
  • king hassanking hassan ✭✭✭✭✭ south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad part is if this was a black man assaulting another black man and spit on him he would have gotten shot.
    leftcoastkevdnyce215playmaker88O.G.
  • VIBEVIBE ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Dude is weak for those pump fake, almost punches after getting spit on.. weak af

he's black, he made the best choice... as infuriating as that dude was being, he was trolling for a lawsuit... that sucker punch at the end though warranted those people rushing him to beat his ass
  • Beech Oss NeegaBeech Oss Neega ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

he's black, he made the best choice... as infuriating as that dude was being, he was trolling for a lawsuit... that sucker punch at the end though warranted those people rushing him to beat his ass

He spit on that man. That's assault not trolling.
    leftcoastkevTrillfate
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the ghost of jealousy