Options
1411412413414415417»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Honestly surprised spurs didn't at least sign David Lee or any team. That cracka still good for 8 and 8

Never understood his downfall when he got minutes he put up numbers i remember he was actually a integral part of gs then got hurt and couldn't get no burn

cant play defense

True but buckets and rebounds should still get u burn
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I've suddenly become enraged just looking at Payton's hair.

I'm legit ? .

Dumbest ? I've ever seen.
    Yeah, man, I wish homie would let that ? go. I bet his shooting would improve if he got that palm tree out of his eyes lol.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Honestly surprised spurs didn't at least sign David Lee or any team. That cracka still good for 8 and 8

Never understood his downfall when he got minutes he put up numbers i remember he was actually a integral part of gs then got hurt and couldn't get no burn

David Lee played pretty damn well last season for the squad also. But getting hurt in the playoffs and his age most likely messed up his chances of getting on a roster. He was a great energy guy off the bench.

On Jalen & Jacoby they showed all the notable players names who aren't on an NBA roster so far and it was a decent amount of players but most were older guys. I was kind of surprised Derrick Williams wasn't on a roster because he is still fairly young.