25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    This young lady is 20 years old. Let that sink in.

Bruh, I got a daughter older than her and one that could be friends with her.

Pass.

My point in posting that was to show that everybody that could potentially be in that situation needs to hold themselves accountable including the younger ones who look older, the older ones looking for younger ones, and anyone else around who knows what's going on.

But she's 20 so that point holds no weight when talking about being "tricked" by somebody that looks older than 18 but actually isn't.

Other people kinda beat me to it...

But assuming she has no surgical enhancements, if she looks like that at 20, it's not hard to imagine how developed she looked just 4 years earlier. You put a developed teenager in adult clothes, makeup, and give her some reality tv to watch, and she could conceivably trick an un-assuming guy as long as he doesn't challenge her intellectually.

And that's why its important to actually talk to somebody before you ? them. ? complain all day long about what happens when you deal with chicks who they not compatible with or got into some sort of drama over because they just trying ? without knowing who they're laying down with. Yet when you suggest actually talking to someone before you ? its all "Thats some simp ? . What do I need to talk to her about anything other than when we ? ?"

this post is so funny for reasons most don't see.

it is so true....but I guess ? gonna nig
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    oo shiit

I never knew that. I vaguely heard about the incident but never this detailed.

Props for explaining. Six was the Homie too. Sad that went down.

Nah she was tripping bruh

? that ? . All on her black righteous ? and was ? with a white dude. Frauuuud :joy:

U ever watched Dear White People? Lol just made me think of that show
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Started at Page 6 and went thru the rest of this thread. @bkkbully

tenor.gif

Non ? fearing ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PILL_COSBY

Even the other night sutten questionable happened. Three of us pulled these three hoes. My ting was 19 and I live alone so we went back to mine. My two boys were with her bredrin and younger sister, which raised an alarm. Their dad came to pick then up, saw the two bruddas and invited them into the car. So their dad is drivin' these strangers back to bone on his kids.

In the mornin' we're talkin' about it and it turns out that one of the hoes had literally just turned 18.

There was a huge debate cah ? were like "fam you don't kno' what time she was born. She cudda still been 17 technically" which is true.

98333jww45y3.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    oo shiit

? that ? . All on her black righteous ? and was ? with a white dude. Frauuuud :joy:

@Lou_Cypher
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oo shiit

That ? was and still is hilarious to me! She was basically a female version of this nikka....

vcvdeoq5yuh1.jpg

I always say, I don't believe in what a bish say, I believe in what bish do!

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »

Age of consent is not 14 in Canada it's 16 if the person is 18. It used to be 14 in Quebec until they changed the laws. Age of consent varies depending on the sexual act and province.
    Unicef need to update their website than
    https://www.unicef.org/rightsite/433_457.htm
    n50gu4eddsa0.png

After seeing the part about Sweden this post makes more sense now
    Shes fine as hell.

? is winning

? all haters

This board is full of haters

Ye Im chatting with a 14 year old girl.. She got a bigger ass than girls in their 30's .. She a phatty.. I am waiting until she turn 15 so I can ? her,

Remember when I work as a caretaker at a school. They were really nice girls. They went high school. Thus between 12-15. I always look at them and ? but never touch. I said hello how are you today? Just because I worked there.

Its called investing tho
    This ? just gets skipped over tho lmao

Never sleep with a girl under 15.. Thats a street rule

@Idiopathic Joker

"That's a street rule". Lmaoooo
This discussion has been closed.