25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    For all of you "she would've fooled me too" dummies...

No 15 year old can fool you if she opens her mouth

Not true i deal with dumb women in florida
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    I doubt people would think she was 15 from the jump. I'd have guessed mid 20s at least - from the 1st 2 pics.

Dude is ? . But to act like that chick wouldn't have fooled a lot of dudes is BS.

So job...college...year you graduated high school....can I add you to my rental car approved driver....

This ? don't come up in y'all convos?
    But y'all pull dimes?
    IC still making ? look suspect.

We poe
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    So does he really know she 15

And Tyga was ? with Kylie since 14, word to that clapped Yeezy interview (where he said Tyga got in early) and that fake wreck by the Kardashians later that day

My hypothesis is that if a ? would smash a chick just because she 18, then he would smash a 16-17 year old if she can pass for 18

This here. Dudes be like yo 17 year old? Thats nasty, but be ? 18 year olds. ? weird to me. Personally, at 28, no way I could ? a 18 year old. This chick im ? is 23, and even still I prefer 24 and older.

Yea Im 27 and I prefer 24 and up

This gives 4 years of college and 2 years to experience real life and learn yourself

18 is middle school to a ?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's dead...not hos fault but he's dead...on prison or own the streets...he has to register as a sex offender...life over...
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't uncommon in the hood, ? in they mid twenties messing with teenage girls.

And they get away with it because the mothers of these teenage girls are okay with it because the dude is probably helping them pay bills. If the girl gets pregnant, they just don't put the father on the birth certificate.

PNB getting put on blast though, sucks to be him.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Thats a lot of pictures in the club for a 15 year old. If he does get in trouble, couldn't he sue the clubs for letting a minor in the club?

This
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    For all of you "she would've fooled me too" dummies...

No 15 year old can fool you if she opens her mouth

While this true, most people aint caring whats coming out the females mouth as long as she saying yes to ? .

Not caring and not noticing are 2 different things
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    I'm around his age. It doesn't matter how developed a 15 year old is physically; you'll know she's ? 15 within minutes of talking to her.

Exactly. No 15 year old has the mentality of a grown ass women I don't care who you are. That ? was lerkin for young actin mindless ? & thats what he got.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    This isn't uncommon in the hood, ? in they mid twenties messing with teenage girls.

And they get away with it because the mothers of these teenage girls are okay with it because the dude is probably helping them pay bills. If the girl gets pregnant, they just don't put the father on the birth certificate.

Yeah you not about to turn ? into a black thing or a hood issue. Fohwtbs. You're going on the list.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Hilarious because there's multiple threads where ? talk about when they were in high school and how old ? would pull the young high schoolers, Word to the original ether thread.

Ol selective memory ass ? .

Its not a black thing or hood epidemic regardless of what thread you talking about. Not saying it has never happened I just don't think it's a hood symptom that ? making it out to be.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Interesting story that also involves this site..

Around summer 2005 my older cousin got locked up over some ? (he was 25). I was on this site under a different name & I saw someone mention him on here. It was a girl. We got to talkin & we became friends. Well at first she told me she was 20 & I knew her & my cuz was talkin but since he was gone I couldn't really get the full story on her. I saw her picture on MySpace & was like "huh, she looks familiar". Come to find out she was very familiar, cuz I tried to holla at her in school a few months before & she was 15!

I asked her about it & at first she kinda tried denying it but she eventually admitted it. I was surprised as ? at a lot of things.. she didn't sound like she was 15 from talkin online. I didn't know if my cuz knew how old she was but at the end I didn't even bring it up. They got together after he got out (she was of age by that time) but it didnt last long.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brown321 wrote: »
    ? would have got me.
    Only reason I would have been suspicious is a b**** that fine wanting to f*** with me.

Only hit 2 chicks with a body like that in my life and I paid for one of them.

This assuming it's a I met her at the club and took her home situation.

This dude look like he was hanging out with the girl so he knew she was a jit.

So you been knocking down big girls mostly, don't aim so low
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any dude out there reckless with their ? going to end up the same way at some point.

Its all on if you get caught really.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Yeah you not about to turn ? into a black thing or a hood issue. Fohwtbs. You're going on the list.

Da duq, those are your thoughts, not mine.

I ain't say ? about this being a black or hood issue, just that it's something that is not uncommon. I didn't just decide to randomly make this ? up, just made a statement based on what was going on around me when I was growing up.
This discussion has been closed.