My bid in Atlanta Fulton County Jail ...Rice Street

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    ? that... you can't give me 40 years for 3 grams of coke. ? need to get their lawyer money up.

Just intent to distribute for 3 grams is crazy itself

Conspiracy to distribute.

So subjective that the burden of proof isn't that high.

Pretty much left to the discretion of the judge..........and you know how that's gonna work if you're a person of color.

The game is definitely rigged.

Related video:

@ :42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YECcGWN5aY
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Imma start with the show 60 days in Fulton County makes the staff look good

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real ? . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying ? wit time in there I seen a ? get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I just remembered @t0wers "jail" thread was also in ATL. Damn shame @JonnyRoccIT
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real ? . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying ? wit time in there I seen a ? get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I just remembered @t0wers "jail" thread was also in ATL. Damn shame @JonnyRoccIT

I was in 5 south 200

N I had to sleep after 40 days of sleeping on the floor of the day room my bed extra comfortable

i wasn't concerned with yall ? ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

N I had to sleep after 40 days of sleeping on the floor of the day room my bed extra comfortable

So u skipped all them colon replies to comment on mine huh. Aight ? .
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? a ? ? lmaooo
  • _God_

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

I ain't drop ? y'all ? ? minded n we know about you... I ain't gotta say much... we know who got found in the Range Rover wit the boy
    Huey_C wrote: »
    This ? a ? ? lmaooo

? u volunteered for the army , I didn't volunteer for jail , your morals need to b questioned
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer this, what you go to jail for brah.?

You got caught soliciting on the Strip in Buckhead again.?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

You let Tee-Tee ? your colon but we're ? ? ???

niggaplease.jpg
  • konceptjones

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

I ain't drop ? y'all ? ? minded n we know about you... I ain't gotta say much... we know who got found in the Range Rover wit the boy
    This ? a ? ? lmaooo

? u volunteered for the army , I didn't volunteer for jail , your morals need to b questioned

You knew whatever it was you did could land your ass in jail and you did it anyways. Sounds like volunteering to me.
  • _God_

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

You knew whatever it was you did could land your ass in jail and you did it anyways. Sounds like volunteering to me.

Look at police ass ? u not a cop n if u are ya kids gone get bullied n school like u did n I haven't been found guilty of nothin n I won't
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ain't no cop J. Reid!
  • konceptjones

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

Look at police ass ? u not a cop n if u are ya kids gone get bullied n school like u did n I haven't been found guilty of nothin n I won't

Don't matter if I'm a cop or not; I ain't the cat that just came home from man-butt day camp and ? .
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    40 years, 3 grams, soft, not hard. ? , no.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm calling ? . ? you ain't been in no jail

I believe him..he made a thread so it's clear it was his first time.
  • Huey_C

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

Be someone's bottom ? or use the government's money to buy a house, pay for school and start my own buisness? Hmmm
  • _God_

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

Be someone's bottom ? or use the government's money to buy a house, pay for school and start my own buisness? Hmmm

Use the government money ? How many Iraqi civilians u had to ? ? They own u , your a ? and a house ? by definition smh .... live off the land not the man
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

He dont believe in laws
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Thread reminds me of that dude that said he was a situational ? in jail.

That he had to adapt. Thought we were going to give him props lmao
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmaoooooooo who had to hold this eternal L?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah ? u ain't got ? but a post that u literally told everybody ? was playin pirate bay in ya cell. :s

in his last prison thread he talked about putting magazines on ? backs that's wild ? .
  • Huey_C

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

Use the government money ? How many Iraqi civilians u had to ? ? They own u , your a ? and a house ? by definition smh .... live off the land not the man

? u live a lifestyle that takes advantage and destroys black people. You're a double agent, kys
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

Lmaoooooooo who had to hold this eternal L?

Dude was wild lmao

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/7304680#Comment_7304680
  • _God_

inb4 T0wers part 2.

I was in 5 south 200

This ? a ? ? lmaooo

? u live a lifestyle that takes advantage and destroys black people. You're a double agent, kys

Ey u know how it go down

kmx0ceshnofe.jpg